- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Toxicology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 359471, 11 pages
Physiologically Based Toxicokinetic Modelling as a Tool to Support Risk Assessment: Three Case Studies
1Federal Institute for Risk Assessment, Max Dohrn Strasse 8-10, 10589 Berlin, Germany
2Institute for Clinical Pharmacology and Toxicology, Charité-Universitätsmedizin Berlin, Charitéplatz 1, 10117 Berlin, Germany
Received 10 October 2011; Revised 28 January 2012; Accepted 16 February 2012
Academic Editor: Jane C. Caldwell
Copyright © 2012 Hans Mielke and Ursula Gundert-Remy. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Ying Jiang, Juan Liu, Yuanyuan Li, Huailong Chang, Gengqi Li, Bing Xu, Xi Chen, Weiyong Li, Wei Xia, and Shunqing Xu, “Prenatal exposure to bisphenol A at the reference dose impairs mitochondria in the heart of neonatal rats,” Journal of Applied Toxicology, vol. 34, no. 9, pp. 1012–1022, 2013.
- Falko Partosch, Hans Mielke, and Ursula Gundert-Remy, “Functional UDP-glucuronyltransferase 2B15 polymorphism and bisphenol A concentrations in blood: Results from physiologically based kinetic modelling,” Archives of Toxicology, vol. 87, no. 7, pp. 1257–1264, 2013.
- Laura N. Vandenberg, Patricia A. Hunt, John Peterson Myers, and Frederick S. Vom Saal, “Human exposures to bisphenol A: Mismatches between data and assumptions,” Reviews on Environmental Health, vol. 28, no. 1, pp. 37–58, 2013.
- Ursula Gundert-Remy, Hans Mielke, and Ulrike Bernauer, “Commentary: Dermal penetration of bisphenol A-Consequences for risk assessment,” Toxicology Letters, vol. 217, no. 2, pp. 159–161, 2013.
- Jos G. Bessems, George Loizou, Kannan Krishnan, Harvey J. Clewell, Camilla Bernasconi, Frederic Bois, Sandra Coecke, Eva-Maria Collnot, Walter Diembeck, Lucian Romeo Farcal, Liesbeth Geraets, Ursula Gundert-Remy, Nynke Kramer, Gabriele Küsters, Sofia B. Leite, Olavi R. Pelkonen, Klaus Schröder, Emanuela Testai, Iwona Wilk-Zasadna, and José-Manuel Zaldívar-Comenges, “PBTK modelling platforms and parameter estimation tools to enable animal-free risk assessment,” Regulatory Toxicology and Pharmacology, vol. 68, no. 1, pp. 119–139, 2014.