- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Toxicology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 404329, 14 pages
Modeling the Human Kinetic Adjustment Factor for Inhaled Volatile Organic Chemicals: Whole Population Approach versus Distinct Subpopulation Approach
1Département de Santé Environnementale et de Santé au Travail, Université de Montréal, Montreal, QC, Canada H3T 1A8
2Institut National de Santé Publique du Québec, Montréal, QC, Canada H2P 1E2
Received 21 September 2011; Accepted 21 October 2011
Academic Editor: Marina V. Evans
Copyright © 2012 M. Valcke et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Mathieu Valcke, and Kannan Krishnan, “Characterization of the human kinetic adjustment factor for the health risk assessment of environmental contaminants,” Journal of Applied Toxicology, vol. 34, no. 3, pp. 227–240, 2013.
- Anna-Karin Mork, Fredrik Jonsson, and Gunnar Johanson, “Adjustment factors for toluene, styrene and methyl chloride by population modeling of toxicokinetic variability,” Regulatory Toxicology and Pharmacology, vol. 69, no. 1, pp. 78–90, 2014.