- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Toxicology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 941082, 10 pages
Development of Screening Tools for the Interpretation of Chemical Biomonitoring Data
1Regulatory and Technical Affairs Department, American Chemistry Council, Washington, DC 20002, USA
2Summit Toxicology, LLP, Lyons, CO 80540, USA
3Central Product Safety, Procter & Gamble, Cincinnati, OH 45253, USA
4Summit Toxicology, LLP, Falls Church, VA 22044, USA
Received 26 August 2011; Accepted 5 December 2011
Academic Editor: Jane C. Caldwell
Copyright © 2012 Richard A. Becker et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Joachim D. Pleil, and Jon R. Sobus, “Estimating Lifetime Risk from Spot Biomarker Data and Intraclass Correlation Coefficients (ICC),” Journal Of Toxicology And Environmental Health-Part A-Current Issues, vol. 76, no. 12, pp. 747–766, 2013.
- Michael Dourson, Penelope A. Fenner-Crisp, Lynne T. Haber, Richard A. Becker, Lynn H. Pottenger, and Tiffany Bredfeldt, “Advancing human health risk assessment: Integrating recent advisory committee recommendations,” Critical Reviews In Toxicology, vol. 43, no. 6, pp. 467–492, 2013.
- Torka S. Poet, Charles Timchalk, Jon A. Hotchkiss, and Michael J. Bartels, “Chlorpyrifos PBPK/PD model for multiple routes of exposure,” Xenobiotica, pp. 1–14, 2014.