- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Tropical Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 352689, 5 pages
Early Revelation of Leprosy in China by Sequential Antibody Analyses with LID-1 and PGL-I
1Leprosy Hospital, Kaiyuan, Honghe Prefecture, Yunnan Province 661600, China
2Institute of Dermatology of Honghe Prefecture, Yunnan 661400, China
3Yunnan Provincial CDC, Kunming, Yunnan 650022, China
4Beijing Tropical Medicine Research Institute, Beijing Friendship Hospital-Affiliate of Capital University of Medical Sciences, 95 Yong An Road, Beijing 100050, China
5Infectious Disease Research Institute (IDRI), Seattle, WA 98104, USA
Received 31 August 2012; Accepted 23 December 2012
Academic Editor: Bhushan Kumar
Copyright © 2013 Pan Qiong-Hua et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [7 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Ludimila Paula Vaz Cardoso, Ronaldo Ferreira Dias, Aline Araujo Freitas, Emerith Mayra Hungria, Regiane Morillas Oliveira, Marco Collovati, Steven G. Reed, Malcolm S. Duthie, and Mariane Martins Araujo Stefani, “Development of a quantitative rapid diagnostic test for multibacillary leprosy using smart phone technology,” Bmc Infectious Diseases, vol. 13, 2013.
- Rodrigo Scaliante de Moura, Gerson Oliveira Penna, Tsuyoshi Fujiwara, Maria Araci de Andrade Pontes, Rossilene Cruz, Heitor de Sá Gonçalves, Maria Lúcia Fernandes Penna, Ludimila Paula Vaz Cardoso, Mariane Martins de Araújo Stefani, and Samira Bührer-Sékula, “Evaluation of a rapid serological test for leprosy classification using human serum albumin as the antigen carrier,” Journal of Immunological Methods, 2014.
- Malcolm S. Duthie, Marivic F. Balagon, Armi Maghanoy, Florenda M. Orcullo, Marjorie Cang, Ronaldo Ferreira Dias, Marco Collovati, and Steven G. Reed, “Rapid Quantitative Serological Test for Detection of Infection with Mycobacterium leprae, the Causative Agent of Leprosy,” Journal of Clinical Microbiology, vol. 52, no. 2, pp. 613–619, 2014.
- Josafa Goncalves Barreto, Donal Bisanzio, Layana de Souza Guimaraes, John Stewart Spencer, Gonzalo M. Vazquez-Prokopec, Uriel Kitron, and Claudio Guedes Salgado, “Spatial Analysis Spotlighting Early Childhood Leprosy Transmission in a Hyperendemic Municipality of the Brazilian Amazon Region,” Plos Neglected Tropical Diseases, vol. 8, no. 2, 2014.
- Malcolm S. Duthie, Ruben Raychaudhuri, Yeung L. Tutterrow, Ayesha Misquith, Julie Bowman, Allen Casey, Marivic F. Balagon, Armi Maghanoy, Juan Camilo Beltran-Alzate, Marcela Romero-Alzate, Nora Cardona-Castro, and Steven G. Reed, “A Rapid ELISA for the Diagnosis of MB Leprosy Based On Complementary Detection Of Antibodies Against A Novel Protein-Glycolipid Conjugate,” Diagnostic Microbiology and Infectious Disease, 2014.
- Indira Nath, Chaman Saini, and Vijaya Lakshmi Valluri, “Immunology of leprosy and diagnostic challenges,” Clinics In Dermatology, vol. 33, no. 1, pp. 90–98, 2015.
- Indira Nath, Chaman Saini, and Vijaya Lakshmi Valluri, “Immunology of leprosy and diagnostic challenges,” Clinics in Dermatology, vol. 33, no. 1, pp. 90–98, 2015.