- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Thyroid Research
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 618985, 12 pages
Differentiated Thyroid Cancer: Management of Patients with Radioiodine Nonresponsive Disease
Department of Endocrine Neoplasia and Hormonal Disorders, University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, 1515 Holcombe Boulevard, Unit 1461, Houston, TX 77030, USA
Received 1 August 2011; Revised 21 November 2011; Accepted 21 November 2011
Academic Editor: Mingzhao M. Xing
Copyright © 2012 Naifa Lamki Busaidy and Maria E. Cabanillas. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [7 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Hala Ahmadieh, and Sami T. Azar, “Controversies in the Management and Followup of Differentiated Thyroid Cancer: Beyond the Guidelines,” Journal of Thyroid Research, vol. 2012, pp. 1–8, 2012.
- Natalie Burrows, Brian Telfer, Georg Brabant, and Kaye J. Williams, “Inhibiting the phosphatidylinositide 3-kinase pathway blocks radiation-induced metastasis associated with Rho-GTPase and Hypoxia-inducible factor-1 activity,” Radiotherapy and Oncology, vol. 108, no. 3, pp. 548–553, 2013.
- Sofia Tsirona, Varvara Vlassopoulou, Marinella Tzanela, Phoebe Rondogianni, George Ioannidis, Charalambos Vassilopoulos, Efthimia Botoula, Panagiotis Trivizas, Ioannis Datseris, and Stylianos Tsagarakis, “ Impact of early vs late postoperative radioiodine remnant ablation on final outcome in patients with low-risk well-differentiated thyroid cancer ,” Clinical Endocrinology, 2013.
- Hafiz Muhammad Ali, Andrei Maksimenko, Giorgia Urbinati, Hubert Chapuis, Mouna Raouane, Didier Desmaële, Hayashi Yasuhiro, Hideyoshi Harashima, Patrick Couvreur, and Liliane Massaad-Massade, “Effects of silencing RET/PTC1 oncogene in papillary thyroid carcinoma by siRNA-squalene nanoparticles with and without fusogenic companion GALA-Cholesterol,” Thyroid, pp. 130725184317009, 2013.
- Roger T. Anderson, John E. Linnehan, Vanita Tongbram, Lori J. Wirth, and Karen Keating, “Clinical, Safety, and Economic Evidence in Radioactive Iodine-Refractory Differentiated Thyroid Cancer: A Systematic Literature Review,” Thyroid, vol. 23, no. 4, pp. 392–407, 2013.
- Sahar Elzein, Abdulkhaled Ahmed, Eleanor Lorenz, and Sabapathy Prakash Balasubramanian, “Thyroid incidentalomas on PET imaging – Evaluation of management and clinical outcomes,” The Surgeon, 2014.
- Osamu Tohyama, Junji Matsui, Kotaro Kodama, Naoko Hata-Sugi, Takayuki Kimura, Kiyoshi Okamoto, Yukinori Minoshima, Masao Iwata, and Yasuhiro Funahashi, “Antitumor Activity of Lenvatinib (E7080): An Angiogenesis Inhibitor That Targets Multiple Receptor Tyrosine Kinases in Preclinical Human Thyroid Cancer Models,” Journal of Thyroid Research, vol. 2014, pp. 1–13, 2014.