- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Thyroid Research
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 623852, 6 pages
New Genetic Insights from Autoimmune Thyroid Disease
Thyroid Research Unit, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, James J. Peters VA Medical Center, New York, NY 10468, USA
Received 21 September 2011; Accepted 12 December 2011
Academic Editor: Juan Carlos Galofré
Copyright © 2012 Terry F. Davies et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [12 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jacques Orgiazzi, “Thyroid autoimmunity,” La Presse Médicale, vol. 41, no. 12, pp. e611–e625, 2012.
- Ana Marcia Lima Feitosa, Tadeu Goncalves de Lima, Eduardo Vasconcelos de Freitas, Ana Rosa P. Quidute, Joyce Paiva dos Santos, and Jose Walter Correia, “Achalasia and thyroid disease: possible autoimmune connection?,” Arquivos Brasileiros De Endocrinologia E Metabologia, vol. 56, no. 9, pp. 677–682, 2012.
- Muriel Elhai, Jerome Avouac, and Andre Kahan, “Systemic sclerosis at the crossroad of polyautoimmunity,” Autoimmunity Reviews, vol. 12, no. 11, pp. 1052–1057, 2013.
- Alfonse T. Masi, “A 50-year Revisit of the Initiation and Associations of Hashimoto's Disease: Might Findings Conform to a Concept of Multifactorial Physiopathologic Transitions?,” Journal of Rheumatology, vol. 40, no. 9, pp. 1475–1478, 2013.
- Asem Alkhateeb, Nour Al-dain Marzouka, and Reema Tashtoush, “Variants in PTPN22 and SMOC2 genes and the risk of thyroid disease in the Jordanian Arab population,” Endocrine, 2013.
- Hidemi Ohye, Akinobu Minagawa, Jaeduk Yoshimura Noh, Koji Mukasa, Yo Kunii, Natsuko Watanabe, Masako Matsumoto, Miho Suzuki, Ai Yoshihara, Koichi Ito, and Kunihiko Ito, “Antithyroid Drug Treatment for Graves' Disease in Children: A Long-Term Retrospective Study at a Single Institution,” Thyroid, pp. 131113061847003, 2013.
- Yan Yang, XiaoWei Su, Kui Zhang, and Rong Zhou, “The Fc receptor-like 3 gene polymorphisms and susceptibility to autoimmune diseases: An updated meta-analysis,” Autoimmunity, pp. 1–12, 2013.
- Marenza Leo, Francesca Menconi, and Michele Marinò, “Influenza dei fattori genetici nella patogenesi del Morbo di Basedow: a che punto siamo?,” L'Endocrinologo, 2014.
- Yan Cui, “In silico mapping of polymorphic miRNA–mRNA interactions in autoimmune thyroid diseases,” Autoimmunity, pp. 1–7, 2014.
- Ivica Lazúrová, Ivana Jochmanová, Karim Benhatchi, and Štefan Sotak, “Autoimmune thyroid disease and rheumatoid arthritis: relationship and the role of genetics,” Immunologic Research, 2014.
- M. Marinò, F. Latrofa, F. Menconi, L. Chiovato, and P. Vitti, “Role of genetic and non-genetic factors in the etiology of Graves’ disease,” Journal of Endocrinological Investigation, 2014.
- Xiaoming Yin, Ravi Sachidanandam, Syed Morshed, Rauf Latif, Ruijin Shi, and Terry F. Davies, “mRNA-Seq Reveals Novel Molecular Mechanisms and a Robust Fingerprint in Graves' Disease,” Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism, vol. 99, no. 10, pp. E2076–E2083, 2014.