- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Citations to this Journal [7 citations: 7 articles]
Articles published in Journal of Vaccines have been cited 7 times. The following is a list of the 7 articles that have cited the articles published in Journal of Vaccines.
- Rajesh K. Naz, and Ashley E. Saver, “Immunocontraception for Animals: Current Status and Future Perspective,” American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 2015.
- Jayani Pathirana, Jerome Nkambule, and Steven Black, “Determinants of maternal immunization in developing countries,” Vaccine, 2015.
- Lakshmi Mundkur, Thiruvelselvan Ponnusamy, Sheena Philip, LakshmiNarasimha Rao, Suryakant Biradar, Vrushali Deshpande, Ramesh Kumar, Xinjie Lu, and Vijay V. Kakkar, “Oral dosing with multi-antigenic construct induces atheroprotective immune tolerance to individual peptides in mice,” International Journal of Cardiology, 2014.
- Marina Ulanova, Ashley M. Cerqueira, Raymond S. W. Tsang, and Frances B. Jamieson, “A case of acute epiglottitis caused by Haemophilus influenzae type a in an adult,” JMM Case Reports, vol. 1, no. 3, 2014.
- C.E. Donovan, T. Hazzard, A. Schmidt, J. LeMieux, F. Hathaway, and M.A. Kutzler, “Effects of a commercial canine gonadotropin releasing hormone vaccine on estrus suppression and estrous behavior in mares,” Animal Reproduction Science, 2013.
- Lakshmi Mundkur, Rupak Mukhopadhyay, Sonia Samson, Meenakshi Varma, Dnyaneswar Kale, Daxin Chen, Sneha Shivaprasad, Hemapriya Sivanandan, Vinod Soman, Xinjie Lu, and Vijay V. Kakkar, “Mucosal Tolerance to a Combination of ApoB and HSP60 Peptides Controls Plaque Progression and Stabilizes Vulnerable Plaque in Apob(tm2Sgy)Ldlr(tm1Her)/J Mice,” Plos One, vol. 8, no. 3, 2013.
- Marina Ulanova, and Raymond S W Tsang, “Haemophilus influenzae serotype a as a cause of serious invasive infections,” The Lancet Infectious Diseases, 2013.