- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Citations to this Journal [10 citations: 10 articles]
Articles published in Journal of Vaccines have been cited 10 times. The following is a list of the 10 articles that have cited the articles published in Journal of Vaccines.
- Angjelina Konini, Mingsong Kang, and Seyed M. Moghadas, “ Simulating Immune Interference on the Effect of a Bivalent Glycoconjugate Vaccine against Haemophilus influenzae Serotypes “a” and “b” ,” Canadian Journal of Infectious Diseases and Medical Microbiology, vol. 2016, pp. 1–8, 2016.
- Seyed Bahman Momen, Seyed Davar Siadat, Neda Akbari, Bijan Ranjbar, and Khosro Khajeh, “Applying Central Composite Design and Response Surface Methodology to Optimize Growth and Biomass Production of Haemophilus influenzae Type b,” Jundishapur Journal of Microbiology, vol. InPress, no. InPress, 2016.
- Angjelina Konini, Eli Nix, Marina Ulanova, and Seyed M. Moghadas, “Dynamics of naturally acquired antibody against Haemophilus influenzae type a capsular polysaccharide in a Canadian aboriginal population,” Preventive Medicine Reports, 2016.
- Rajesh K. Naz, and Ashley E. Saver, “Immunocontraception for Animals: Current Status and Future Perspective,” American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 2015.
- Jayani Pathirana, Jerome Nkambule, and Steven Black, “Determinants of maternal immunization in developing countries,” Vaccine, 2015.
- Lakshmi Mundkur, Thiruvelselvan Ponnusamy, Sheena Philip, LakshmiNarasimha Rao, Suryakant Biradar, Vrushali Deshpande, Ramesh Kumar, Xinjie Lu, and Vijay V. Kakkar, “Oral dosing with multi-antigenic construct induces atheroprotective immune tolerance to individual peptides in mice,” International Journal of Cardiology, 2014.
- Marina Ulanova, Ashley M. Cerqueira, Raymond S. W. Tsang, and Frances B. Jamieson, “A case of acute epiglottitis caused by Haemophilus influenzae type a in an adult,” JMM Case Reports, vol. 1, no. 3, 2014.
- C.E. Donovan, T. Hazzard, A. Schmidt, J. LeMieux, F. Hathaway, and M.A. Kutzler, “Effects of a commercial canine gonadotropin releasing hormone vaccine on estrus suppression and estrous behavior in mares,” Animal Reproduction Science, 2013.
- Lakshmi Mundkur, Rupak Mukhopadhyay, Sonia Samson, Meenakshi Varma, Dnyaneswar Kale, Daxin Chen, Sneha Shivaprasad, Hemapriya Sivanandan, Vinod Soman, Xinjie Lu, and Vijay V. Kakkar, “Mucosal Tolerance to a Combination of ApoB and HSP60 Peptides Controls Plaque Progression and Stabilizes Vulnerable Plaque in Apob(tm2Sgy)Ldlr(tm1Her)/J Mice,” Plos One, vol. 8, no. 3, 2013.
- Marina Ulanova, and Raymond S W Tsang, “Haemophilus influenzae serotype a as a cause of serious invasive infections,” The Lancet Infectious Diseases, 2013.