- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Waste Management
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 369174, 6 pages
Heat-Resistant Ceramic Pigments on the Base of Waste Vanadium Catalyst and Alumina
Department of Silicate Technology and Nanomaterials, Tomsk Polytechnic University, 30 Lenin Avenue, Tomsk 634050, Russia
Received 17 December 2012; Revised 13 March 2013; Accepted 17 March 2013
Academic Editor: Brajesh Dubey
Copyright © 2013 M. B. Sedelnikova et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Y. Marinova, J. M. Hohemberger, E. Cordoncillo, P. Escribano, and J. B. Carda, “Study of solid solutions, with perovskite structure, for application in the field of the ceramic pigments,” Journal of the European Ceramic Society, vol. 23, no. 2, pp. 213–220, 2003.
- F. Andreola, L. Barbieri, and F. Bondioli, “Agricultural waste in the synthesis of coral ceramic pigment,” Dyes and Pigments, vol. 94, no. 2, pp. 207–211, 2012.
- R. I. Lazău, C. Păcurariu, D. Becherescu, and R. Ianoş, “Ceramic pigments with chromium content from leather wastes,” Journal of the European Ceramic Society, vol. 27, no. 2-3, pp. 1899–1903, 2007.
- E. Ozel, S. Turan, S. Çoruh, and N. O. Ergun, “Production of brown and black pigments by using flotation waste from copper slag,” Waste Management and Research, vol. 24, no. 2, pp. 125–133, 2006.
- F. Bondioli, L. Barbieri, and T. Manfredini, “Grey ceramic pigment (Fe, Zn)Cr2O4 obtained from industrial fly-ash,” Tile & Brick International, vol. 16, no. 4, pp. 246–248, 2000.
- V. Gomes, A. P. N. de Oliveira, and J. A. Labrincha, “Ceramic pigment based on mullite structure obtained from Al-sludge containing formulations,” The American Ceramic Society Bulletin, vol. 84, pp. 9501–9504, 2005.
- M. J. Ribeiro, D. U. Tulyaganov, J. A. Labrincha, and J. M. F. Ferreira, “Production of Al-rich sludge-containing ceramic bodies by different shaping techniques,” Journal of Materials Processing Technology, vol. 148, no. 1, pp. 139–146, 2004.
- G. Costa, M. J. Ribeiro, T. Trindade, and J. A. Labrincha, “Development of waste-based ceramic pigments,” Boletin de la Sociedad Espanola de Ceramica y Vidrio, vol. 46, no. 1, pp. 7–13, 2007.
- G. Costa, V. P. Della, M. J. Ribeiro, A. P. N. Oliveira, G. Monrós, and J. A. Labrincha, “Synthesis of black ceramic pigments from secondary raw materials,” Dyes and Pigments, vol. 77, no. 1, pp. 137–144, 2008.
- G. Costa, M. J. Ribeiro, J. A. Labrincha, M. Dondi, F. Matteucci, and G. Cruciani, “Malayaite ceramic pigments prepared with galvanic sludge,” Dyes and Pigments, vol. 78, no. 2, pp. 157–164, 2008.
- M. B. Sedel'nikova and V. M. Pogrebenkov, “Production of ceramic pigments with wollastonite and diopside structures using nepheline sludge,” Glass and Ceramics, vol. 64, no. 9-10, pp. 363–365, 2007.
- M. B. Sedel'nikova, V. M. Pogrebenkov, V. V. Gorbatenko, and E. Y. Kautsman, “Ceramic pigments for construction ceramics,” Glass and Ceramics, vol. 66, no. 9-10, pp. 305–309, 2009.
- M. K. Murthy and F. A. Hummel, “X-ray study of the solid solution of TiO, Fe2O3, and G, O3 in mullite (3Al2O3a2SiO2),” Journal of the American Ceramic Society, vol. 43, no. 5, pp. 267–273, 1960.
- S. Kurajica, E. Tkalcec, and J. Schmauch, “CoAl2O4—mullite composites prepared by sol-gel processes,” Journal of the European Ceramic Society, vol. 27, no. 2-3, pp. 951–958, 2007.
- R. Tilley, Ed., Colour and the Optical Properties of Materials, John Wiley & Sons, London, UK, 2000.
- Encyclopedia of Spectroscopy and Spectrometry, 2nd edition, 1999.