- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Leukemia Research and Treatment
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 410291, 2 pages
Myeloid Sarcoma: The Clinician's Point of View
1Department of Hematology, University of Brescia, P.le Spedali Civili 1, 25123 Brescia, Italy
2Division of Hematology and Bone Marrow Transplant, Azienda University Hospital, Santa Maria della Misericordia Square, 33100 Udine, Italy
3Hematology and Stem Cell Transplant Center, Marche Nord Hospital, Via Lombroso 1, 61122 Pesaro, Italy
Received 27 January 2011; Accepted 10 February 2011
Copyright © 2011 M. Malagola et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- H. Al-Khateeb, A. Badheeb, H. Haddad, L. Marei, and S. Abbasi, “Myeloid sarcoma: clinicopathologic, cytogenetic, and outcome analysis of 21 adult patients,” Leukemia Research and Treatment, vol. 2011, Article ID 523168, 4 pages, 2011.
- S. A. Pileri, S. Ascani, M. C. Cox et al., “Myeloid sarcoma: clinico-pathologic, phenotypic and cytogenetic analysis of 92 adult patients,” Leukemia, vol. 21, no. 2, pp. 340–350, 2007.
- D. Grimwade, A. Moorman, R. Hills, et al., “Impact of karyotype on treatment outcome in acute myeloid leukemia,” Annals of Hematology, vol. 83, supplement 1, pp. S45–S48, 2004.
- M. Bienz, M. Ludwig, B. U. Mueller et al., “Risk assessment in patients with acute myeloid leukemia and a normal karyotype,” Clinical Cancer Research, vol. 11, no. 4, pp. 1416–1424, 2005.
- R. F. Schlenk, K. Döhner, J. Krauter et al., “Mutations and treatment outcome in cytogenetically normal acute myeloid leukemia,” The New England Journal of Medicine, vol. 358, no. 18, pp. 1909–1918, 2008.
- C. M. Santamaría, M. C. Chillón, R. García-Sanz et al., “Molecular stratification model for prognosis in cytogenetically normal acute myeloid leukemia,” Blood, vol. 114, no. 1, pp. 148–152, 2009.