- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Citations to this Journal [8 citations: 8 articles]
Articles published in Lymphoma have been cited 8 times. The following is a list of the 8 articles that have cited the articles published in Lymphoma.
- Megha Garg, Brian E. Lee, Kelly McGarry, Shamlal Mangray, and Jorge J. Castillo, “CD20-negative diffuse large B-cell lymphoma presenting with lactic acidosis,” American Journal of Hematology, vol. 90, no. 3, pp. E49–E50, 2015.
- Conor M. Sugrue, Niall M. McInerney, Laura Aalto, Cormac W. Joyce, and Jack L. Kelly, “Rapidly enlarging cutaneous nodules on a full-thickness skin graft following an excision of a squamous cell carcinoma – a diagnostic clue for multiple myeloma,” Case Reports in Plastic Surgery and Hand Surgery, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 17–19, 2015.
- Jorge J Castillo, Julio C Chavez, Francisco J Hernandez-Ilizaliturri, and Santiago Montes-Moreno, “CD20-negative diffuse large B-cell lymphomas: biology and emerging therapeutic options,” Expert Review of Hematology, pp. 1–12, 2015.
- Lynne I. Wagner, Fengmin Zhao, Fangxin Hong, Michael E. Williams, Randy D. Gascoyne, John C. Krauss, Ranjana H. Advani, Ronald S. Go, Thomas M. Habermann, Joseph W. Leach, Brian O'Connor, Stephen J. Schuster, David Cella, Sandra J. Horning, and Brad S. Kahl, “Anxiety and Health-Related Quality of Life Among Patients With Low-Tumor Burden Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Randomly Assigned to Two Different Rituximab Dosi,” Journal Of Clinical Oncology, vol. 33, no. 7, 2015.
- Maryam Erfan Manesh, Abdolreza Esmaeilzadeh, and Mehri Hajikhan Mirzaei, “IL-24: A novel gene therapy candidate for immune system upregulation in Hodgkin’s lymphoma,” Journal of Medical Hypotheses and Ideas, 2014.
- Jane J Sung, Katherine Ververis, and Tom C Karagiannis, “Histone deacetylase inhibitors potentiate photochemotherapy in cutaneous T-cell lymphoma MyLa cells,” Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology B: Biology, 2014.
- Clémentine Sarkozy, Vincent Camus, Hervé Tilly, Gilles Salles, and Fabrice Jardin, “Body mass index and other anthropometric parameters in patients with diffuse large B-cell lymphoma: physiopathological significance and predictive value in the immunochemotherapy era,” Leukemia & Lymphoma, pp. 1–29, 2014.
- Martin Chopra, Sabrina Kraus, Stefanie Schwinn, Miriam Ritz, Katharina Mattenheimer, Anja Mottok, Andreas Rosenwald, Hermann Einsele, and Andreas Beilhack, “Non-Invasive Bioluminescence Imaging to Monitor the Immunological Control of a Plasmablastic Lymphoma-Like B Cell Neoplasia after Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation,” Plos One, vol. 8, no. 12, 2013.