- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Molecular Biology International
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 153415, 10 pages
TRIM22: A Diverse and Dynamic Antiviral Protein
Department of Microbiology and Immunology, Center for Human Immunology, The University of Western Ontario, London, ON, Canada N6A 5C1
Received 9 January 2012; Accepted 24 February 2012
Academic Editor: Abraham Brass
Copyright © 2012 Clayton J. Hattlmann et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Silvia Ghezzi, Laura Galli, Anna Kajaste-Rudnitski, Filippo Turrini, Sara Marelli, Daniela Toniolo, Claudio Casoli, Agostino Riva, Guido Poli, and Antonella Castagna, “Identification of TRIM22 single nucleotide polymorphisms associated with lo ss of inhibition of HIV-1 transcription and advanced HIV-1 disease,” Aids, vol. 27, no. 15, pp. 2335–2344, 2013.
- Bo Gao, Wei Xu, Linmao Zhong, Qilin Zhang, and Ya Su, “p300, but not PCAF, collaborates with IRF-1 in stimulating TRIM22 expressio n independently of its histone acetyltransferase activity,” European Journal of Immunology, vol. 43, no. 8, pp. 2174–2184, 2013.
- Natalli Zanete Pereira, Elaine Cristina Cardoso, Luanda Mara da Silva Oliveira, Josenilson Feitosa de Lima, Anna Claudia Calvielli Castelo Branco, Rosa Maria de Souza Aveiro Ruocco, Marcelo Zugaib, Joao Bosco de Oliveira Filho, and Alberto Jose da Silva Duarte, “Upregulation of Innate Antiviral Restricting Factor Expression in the Cord Blood and Decidual Tissue of HIV-Infected Mothers,” Plos One, vol. 8, no. 12, 2013.
- Bo Gao, Wei Xu, Yaxin Wang, and Linmao Zhong, “Induction of TRIM22 by IFN-gamma Involves JAK and PC-PLC/PKC, but Not MAPKs and pI3K/Akt/mTOR Pathways,” Journal of Interferon and Cytokine Research, vol. 33, no. 10, pp. 578–587, 2013.
- Pradeep D. Uchil, Angelika Hinz, Steven Siegel, Anna Coenen-Stass, Thomas Pertel, Jeremy Luban, and Walther Mothes, “TRIM Protein-Mediated Regulation of Inflammatory and Innate Immune Signalin g and Its Association with Antiretroviral Activity,” Journal of Virology, vol. 87, no. 1, pp. 257–272, 2013.
- Gunjan Dhawan Manocha, Ritu Mishra, Nikhil Sharma, Kanhaiya Lal Kumawat, and Anirban Basu, “Regulatory role of TRIM21 in the type-I interferon pathway in Japanese ence phalitis virus-infected human microglial cells,” Journal of Neuroinflammation, vol. 11, 2014.