- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Molecular Biology International
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 153415, 10 pages
TRIM22: A Diverse and Dynamic Antiviral Protein
Department of Microbiology and Immunology, Center for Human Immunology, The University of Western Ontario, London, ON, Canada N6A 5C1
Received 9 January 2012; Accepted 24 February 2012
Academic Editor: Abraham Brass
Copyright © 2012 Clayton J. Hattlmann et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [15 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Silvia Ghezzi, Laura Galli, Anna Kajaste-Rudnitski, Filippo Turrini, Sara Marelli, Daniela Toniolo, Claudio Casoli, Agostino Riva, Guido Poli, Antonella Castagna, and Elisa Vicenzi, “Identification of TRIM22 single nucleotide polymorphisms associated with loss of inhibition of HIV-1 transcription and advanced HIV-1 disease,” Aids, vol. 27, no. 15, pp. 2335–2344, 2013.
- Bo Gao, Wei Xu, Linmao Zhong, Qilin Zhang, Ya Su, and Sidong Xiong, “p300, but not PCAF, collaborates with IRF-1 in stimulating TRIM22 expression independently of its histone acetyltransferase activity,” European Journal of Immunology, vol. 43, no. 8, pp. 2174–2184, 2013.
- Natalli Zanete Pereira, Elaine Cristina Cardoso, Luanda Mara da Silva Oliveira, Josenilson Feitosa de Lima, Anna Claudia Calvielli Castelo Branco, Rosa Maria de Souza Aveiro Ruocco, Marcelo Zugaib, Joao Bosco de Oliveira Filho, Alberto Jose da Silva Duarte, and Maria Notomi Sato, “Upregulation of Innate Antiviral Restricting Factor Expression in the Cord Blood and Decidual Tissue of HIV-Infected Mothers,” Plos One, vol. 8, no. 12, 2013.
- Bo Gao, Wei Xu, Yaxin Wang, Linmao Zhong, and Sidong Xiong, “Induction of TRIM22 by IFN-gamma Involves JAK and PC-PLC/PKC, but Not MAPKs and pI3K/Akt/mTOR Pathways,” Journal of Interferon and Cytokine Research, vol. 33, no. 10, pp. 578–587, 2013.
- Pradeep D. Uchil, Angelika Hinz, Steven Siegel, Anna Coenen-Stass, Thomas Pertel, Jeremy Luban, and Walther Mothes, “TRIM Protein-Mediated Regulation of Inflammatory and Innate Immune Signaling and Its Association with Antiretroviral Activity,” Journal Of Virology, vol. 87, no. 1, pp. 257–272, 2013.
- Jenna N. Kelly, and Stephen D. Barr, “In Silico Analysis of Functional Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms in the Human TRIM22 Gene,” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 7, 2014.
- Kelsey A. Haugh, Natalia Shalginskikh, Shoko Nogusa, Anna Marie Skalka, Richard A. Katz, and Siddharth Balachandran, “The interferon-inducible antiviral protein Daxx is not essential for interferon-mediated protection against avian sarcoma virus,” Virology Journal, vol. 11, 2014.
- Farzin Sadeghi, Farah Bokharaei-Salim, Mostafa Salehi-Vaziri, Seyed Hamidreza Monavari, Seyed Moayed Alavian, Shima Salimi, Rouhollah Vahabpour, and Hossein Keyvani, “Associations between human TRIM22 gene expression and the response to combination therapy with Peg-IFNα-2a and ribavirin in Iranian patients with chronic hepatitis C,” Journal of Medical Virology, 2014.
- Ravesh Singh, Vinod Patel, Marianne W. Mureithi, Vivek Naranbhai, Duran Ramsuran, Sahil Tulsi, Keshni Hiramen, Lise Werner, Koleka Mlisana, Marcus Altfeld, Jeremy Luban, Victoria Kasprowicz, Keertan Dheda, Salim S. Abdool Karim, and Thumbi Ndung'u, “TRIM5 alpha and TRIM22 Are Differentially Regulated According to HIV-1 Infection Phase and Compartment,” Journal of Virology, vol. 88, no. 8, pp. 4291–4303, 2014.
- William M. Schneider, Meike Dittmann Chevillotte, and Charles M. Rice, “Interferon-Stimulated Genes: A Complex Web of Host Defenses,” Annual Review of Immunology, vol. 32, no. 1, pp. 513–545, 2014.
- Ricardo Rajsbaum, Adolfo Garcia-Sastre, and Gijs A. Versteeg, “TRIMmunity: The Roles of the TRIM E3-Ubiquitin Ligase Family in Innate Antiviral Immunity,” Journal of Molecular Biology, vol. 426, no. 6, pp. 1265–1284, 2014.
- Gunjan Dhawan Manocha, Ritu Mishra, Nikhil Sharma, Kanhaiya Lal Kumawat, Anirban Basu, and Sunit K. Singh, “Regulatory role of TRIM21 in the type-I interferon pathway in Japanese encephalitis virus-infected human microglial cells,” Journal of Neuroinflammation, vol. 11, 2014.
- Mayuko Saito-Kanatani, Tomohiko Urano, Hisahiko Hiroi, Mikio Momoeda, Masanori Ito, Tomoyuki Fujii, and Satoshi Inoue, “Identification of TRIM22 as a progesterone-responsive gene in Ishikawa endometrial cancer cells,” The Journal of Steroid Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, 2015.
- Alexandra Oteiza, and Nadir Mechti, “Control of FoxO4 Activity and Cell Survival by TRIM22 Directs TLR3-Stimulated Cells Toward IFN Type I Gene Induction or Apoptosis,” Journal of Interferon & Cytokine Research, pp. 150803114701001, 2015.
- Chen Yang, Xinhao Zhao, Dakang Sun, Leilei Yang, Chang Chong, Yu Pan, Xiumei Chi, Yanhang Gao, Moli Wang, Xiaodong Shi, Haibo Sun, Juan Lv, Yuanda Gao, Jin Zhong, Junqi Niu, and Bing Sun, “Interferon alpha (IFNα)-induced TRIM22 interrupts HCV replication by ubiquitinating NS5A,” Cellular and Molecular Immunology, 2015.