- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Mediators of Inflammation
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 207398, 12 pages
The EGF Receptor and HER2 Participate in TNF-α-Dependent MAPK Activation and IL-8 Secretion in Intestinal Epithelial Cells
Gastrointestinal Research Group, Health Sciences Centre, University of Calgary, Calgary, AB, Canada T2N 1N4
Received 7 January 2012; Accepted 24 July 2012
Academic Editor: Thirumala-Devi Kanneganti
Copyright © 2012 Humberto B. Jijon et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [10 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Ruo-Bing Guo, Guo-Feng Wang, An-Peng Zhao, Jun Gu, Xiu-Lan Sun, and Gang Hu, “Paeoniflorin Protects against Ischemia-Induced Brain Damages in Rats via Inhibiting MAPKs/NF-kappa B-Mediated Inflammatory Responses,” Plos One, vol. 7, no. 11, 2012.
- Su Ho Park, Jung-Hee Kim, Dong-Hun Lee, Jeong-Woo Kang, Hyuk-Hwan Song, Sei-Ryang Oh, and Do-Young Yoon, “Luteolin 8-C-β-fucopyranoside inhibits invasion and suppresses TPA-induced MMP-9 and IL-8 via ERK/AP-1 and ERK/NF-κB signaling in MCF-7 breast cancer cells,” Biochimie, 2013.
- Hyun-Ji Cho, Jeong-Han Kang, Kwan-Kyu Park, Jung-Yoon Choe, Yoon-Yub Park, Yong-Suk Moon, Il-Kyung Chung, Hyeun-Wook Chang, Cheorl-Ho Kim, Yung Hyun Choi, Wun-Jae Kim, Sung-Kwon Moon, and Young-Chae Chang, “Comparative proteome analysis of Tumor necrosis factor alpha-stimulated human Vascular Smooth Muscle Cells in response to melittin,” Proteome Science, vol. 11, 2013.
- Kata Juhasz, Anna-Maria Lipp, Benedikt Nimmervoll, Alois Sonnleitner, Jan Hesse, Thomas Haselgruebler, and Zsolt Balogi, “The Complex Function of Hsp70 in Metastatic Cancer,” Cancers, vol. 6, no. 1, pp. 42–66, 2013.
- Polina Weitzenfeld, Nurit Meron, Tal Leibovich-Rivkin, Tsipi Meshel, and Adit Ben-Baruch, “Progression of Luminal Breast Tumors Is Promoted by Menage a Trois between the Inflammatory Cytokine TNF alpha and the Hormonal and Growth-Supporting Arms of the Tumor Microenvironment,” Mediators of Inflammation, 2013.
- Carolien Boeckx, Marc Peeters, Filip Lardon, Marc Baay, An Wouters, Pol Specenier, and Jan B. Vermorken, “Anti-Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor Therapy in Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma: Focus on Potential Molecular Mechanisms of Drug Resistance,” Oncologist, vol. 18, no. 7, pp. 850–864, 2013.
- Shugui Wang, Martin Lloyd Hibberd, Sven Pettersson, and Yuan Kun Lee, “Enterococcus faecalis from Healthy Infants Modulates Inflammation through MAPK Signaling Pathways,” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 5, 2014.
- S. L. Highfill, Y. Cui, A. J. Giles, J. P. Smith, H. Zhang, E. Morse, R. N. Kaplan, and C. L. Mackall, “Disruption of CXCR2-Mediated MDSC Tumor Trafficking Enhances Anti-PD1 Efficacy,” Science Translational Medicine, vol. 6, no. 237, pp. 237ra67–237ra67, 2014.
- Tal Leibovich-Rivkin, Yulia Liubomirski, Tsipi Meshel, Anastasia Abashidze, Daphna Brisker, Hilla Solomon, Varda Rotter, Miguel Weil, and Adit Ben-Baruch, “The inflammatory cytokine TNF alpha cooperates with Ras in elevating metastasis and turns WT-Ras to a tumor-promoting entity in MCF-7 cells,” Bmc Cancer, vol. 14, 2014.
- Sam Jacob, Yong Zhu, Sven Asmussen, Hiroshi Ito, David N. Herndon, Perenlei Enkhbaatar, Hal K. Hawkins, and Robert A. Cox, “Tiotropium bromide suppresses smoke inhalation and burn injury-induced ERK 1/2 and SMAD 2/3 signaling in sheep bronchial submucosal glands,” Toxicology Mechanisms and Methods, pp. 1–9, 2014.