- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Mediators of Inflammation
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 632049, 10 pages
Characterization of Macrophage Phenotypes in Three Murine Models of House-Dust-Mite-Induced Asthma
1Department of Pharmacokinetics, Toxicology and Targeting, Groningen Research Institute for Pharmacy, University of Groningen, Antonius Deusinglaan 1, 9713 AV Groningen, The Netherlands
2GRIAC Research Institute, University Medical Centre Groningen, University of Groningen, Hanzeplein 1, 9713 GZ Groningen, The Netherlands
3Department of Pathology, University Medical Center Groningen, University of Groningen, Hanzeplein 1, 9713 GZ Groningen, The Netherlands
Received 12 October 2012; Accepted 11 January 2013
Academic Editor: Chiou-Feng Lin
Copyright © 2013 Christina Draijer et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Miriam Weiss, Katrina Blazek, Adam J. Byrne, Dany P. Perocheau, and Irina A. Udalova, “IRF5 Is a Specific Marker of Inflammatory Macrophages In Vivo,” Mediators of Inflammation, vol. 2013, pp. 1–9, 2013.
- Carian E. Boorsma, Christina Draijer, and Barbro N. Melgert, “Macrophage Heterogeneity in Respiratory Diseases,” Mediators of Inflammation, vol. 2013, pp. 1–19, 2013.
- Tracy Hussell, and Thomas J. Bell, “Alveolar macrophages: plasticity in a tissue-specific context,” Nature Reviews Immunology, vol. 14, no. 2, pp. 81–93, 2014.