- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Mediators of Inflammation
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 713284, 9 pages
Paradoxical Glucose-Sensitizing yet Proinflammatory Effects of Acute ASP Administration in Mice
1Centre de Recherche de l’Institut Universitaire de Cardiologie et de Pneumologie de Québec, Université Laval, Y4332, 2725 Chemin Ste-Foy, Québec, QC, Canada G1V 4G5
2Department of Pathology & Laboratory Medicine, School of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania, PA 19104-6100, USA
Received 7 March 2013; Revised 16 April 2013; Accepted 19 April 2013
Academic Editor: Massimo Collino
Copyright © 2013 Alexandre Fisette et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Alexandre Fisette, Marc Lapointe, and Katherine Cianflone, “Obesity-inducing Diet Promotes Acylation Stimulating Protein Resistance,” Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications, 2013.
- Pegah Poursharifi, Reza Rezvani, Abhishek Gupta, Marc Lapointe, Picard Marceau, André Tchernof, and Katherine Cianflone, “Association of Immune and Metabolic Receptors C5aR and C5L2 with Adiposity in Women,” Mediators of Inflammation, vol. 2014, pp. 1–10, 2014.