- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Mediators of Inflammation
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 725102, 10 pages
Long Pentraxin 3: Experimental and Clinical Relevance in Cardiovascular Diseases
1Department of Pharmacological and Biomolecular Sciences, Università Degli Studi di Milano, 20133 Milan, Italy
2Center for the Study of Atherosclerosis, Ospedale Bassini, 20092 Cinisello Balsamo, Italy
3IRCCS Multimedica, 20162 Milan, Italy
4The Blizard Institute, Barts and The London School of Medicine and Dentistry, Queen Mary University, London E1 2AT, UK
Received 21 December 2012; Accepted 27 February 2013
Academic Editor: Austin Meng Guo
Copyright © 2013 Fabrizia Bonacina et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [11 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- A. Baragetti, M. Knoflach, I. Cuccovillo, L. Grigore, M. Casula, K. Garlaschelli, A. Mantovani, G. Wick, S. Kiechl, J. Willeit, B. Bottazzi, A.L. Catapano, and G.D. Norata, “Pentraxin 3 (PTX3) plasma levels and carotid intima media thickness progression in the general population,” Nutrition, Metabolism and Cardiovascular Diseases, 2013.
- M. Agilli, F.N. Aydin, T. Cayci, and Y.G. Kurt, “Pentraxin 3 (PTX3) plasma levels and carotid intima media thickness progression in the general population: A methodological approach,” Nutrition, Metabolism and Cardiovascular Diseases, 2014.
- Henning Jansen, Nilesh J. Samani, and Heribert Schunkert, “Mendelian randomization studies in coronary artery disease,” European Heart Journal, vol. 35, no. 29, pp. 1917–+, 2014.
- S. Pucci, T. Fisco, M.J. Zonetti, E. Bonanno, P. Mazzarelli, and A. Mauriello, “PTX3: A modulator of human coronary plaque vulnerability acting by Macrophages type 2,” International Journal of Cardiology, 2014.
- Enrico Ammirati, Francesco Moroni, Patrizia Pedrotti, Isabella Scotti, Marco Magnoni, Enrica P. Bozzolo, Ornella E. Rimoldi, and Paolo G. Camici, “Non-Invasive Imaging of Vascular Inflammation,” Frontiers in Immunology, vol. 5, 2014.
- Akihiro Shindo, Hiroshi Tanemura, Kenichiro Yata, Kazuhide Hamada, Masunari Shibata, Yasuyuki Umeda, Fumio Asakura, Naoki Toma, Hiroshi Sakaida, Takao Fujisawa, Waro Taki, and Hidekazu Tomimoto, “Inflammatory Biomarkers in Atherosclerosis: Pentraxin 3 Can Become a Novel Marker of Plaque Vulnerability,” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 6, 2014.
- Enrico Tombetti, Maria Chiara Di Chio, Silvia Sartorelli, Maurizio Papa, Annalaura Salerno, Barbara Bottazzi, Enrica Paola Bozzolo, Marta Greco, Patrizia Rovere-Querini, Elena Baldissera, Alessandro Del Maschio, Alberto Mantovani, Francesco De Cobelli, Maria Grazia Sabbadini, and Angelo A Manfredi, “Systemic pentraxin-3 levels reflect vascular enhancement and progression in Takayasu arteritis,” Arthritis Research & Therapy, vol. 16, no. 6, 2014.
- Mehmet Agilli, Fevzi Nuri Aydin, Tuncer Cayci, and Yasemin Gulcan Kurt, “Value of Pentraxin3 (PTX3) in Patients with Neovascular Age-related Macular Degeneration,” Ocular Immunology and Inflammation, pp. 1–1, 2014.
- Mehmet Agilli, Fevzi Nuri Aydin, Yasemin Gulcan Kurt, and Tuncer Cayci, “Relationship between pentraxin 3 levels of the mothers with preterm premature rupture of membranes and their neonates,” Journal of Maternal-Fetal and Neonatal Medicine, pp. 1–1, 2014.
- Nobustune Ishikawa, Yoshiyuki Kobayashi, Yuji Fujii, and Masao Kobayashi, “Increased interleukin-6 and high-sensitivity C-reactive protein levels in pediatric epilepsy patients with frequent, refractory generalized motor seizures,” Seizure, 2014.
- Juan Salazar, María Sofía Martínez, Mervin Chávez, Alexandra Toledo, Roberto Añez, Yaquelín Torres, Vanessa Apruzzese, Carlos Silva, Joselyn Rojas, and Valmore Bermúdez, “C-Reactive Protein: Clinical and Epidemiological Perspectives,” Cardiology Research and Practice, vol. 2014, pp. 1–10, 2014.