- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Mediators of Inflammation
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 725102, 10 pages
Long Pentraxin 3: Experimental and Clinical Relevance in Cardiovascular Diseases
1Department of Pharmacological and Biomolecular Sciences, Università Degli Studi di Milano, 20133 Milan, Italy
2Center for the Study of Atherosclerosis, Ospedale Bassini, 20092 Cinisello Balsamo, Italy
3IRCCS Multimedica, 20162 Milan, Italy
4The Blizard Institute, Barts and The London School of Medicine and Dentistry, Queen Mary University, London E1 2AT, UK
Received 21 December 2012; Accepted 27 February 2013
Academic Editor: Austin Meng Guo
Copyright © 2013 Fabrizia Bonacina et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- A. Baragetti, M. Knoflach, I. Cuccovillo, L. Grigore, M. Casula, K. Garlaschelli, A. Mantovani, G. Wick, S. Kiechl, J. Willeit, B. Bottazzi, A.L. Catapano, and G.D. Norata, “Pentraxin 3 (PTX3) plasma levels and carotid intima media thickness progression in the general population,” Nutrition, Metabolism and Cardiovascular Diseases, 2013.
- S. Pucci, T. Fisco, M.J. Zonetti, E. Bonanno, P. Mazzarelli, and A. Mauriello, “PTX3: A modulator of human coronary plaque vulnerability acting by Macrophages type 2,” International Journal of Cardiology, 2014.
- Juan Salazar, María Sofía Martínez, Mervin Chávez, Alexandra Toledo, Roberto Añez, Yaquelín Torres, Vanessa Apruzzese, Carlos Silva, Joselyn Rojas, and Valmore Bermúdez, “C-Reactive Protein: Clinical and Epidemiological Perspectives,” Cardiology Research and Practice, vol. 2014, pp. 1–10, 2014.