- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Mediators of Inflammation
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 791231, 12 pages
Inflammatory Signalings Involved in Airway and Pulmonary Diseases
1Department of Anesthetics, Chang Gung Memorial Hospital at Linkuo and Chang Gung University, Kwei-San, Tao-Yuan 33302, Taiwan
2Department of Physiology and Pharmacology and Health Aging Research Center, College of Medicine, Chang Gung University Kwei-San, Tao-Yuan 33302, Taiwan
Received 20 November 2012; Accepted 31 January 2013
Academic Editor: Fábio Santos Lira
Copyright © 2013 I-Ta Lee and Chuen-Mao Yang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [9 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Li Lin, Shun-hang Wen, Shu-zhen Guo, Xiao-yan Su, Hu-jun Wu, Lei Chong, Hai-lin Zhang, Wei-xi Zhang, and Chang-chong Li, “Role of SIRT1 in Streptococcus pneumoniae-induced human beta-defensin-2 and interleukin-8 expression in A549 cell,” Molecular and Cellular Biochemistry, vol. 394, no. 1-2, pp. 199–208, 2014.
- Ming-Horng Tsai, Zih-Chan Lin, Chan-Jung Liang, Feng-Lin Yen, Yao-Chang Chiang, and Chiang-Wen Lee, “Eupafolin inhibits PGE2 production and COX2 expression in LPS-stimulated human dermal fibroblasts by blocking JNK/AP-1 and Nox2/p47 phox pathway,” Toxicology and Applied Pharmacology, 2014.
- Y Liu Ye, Ll Shao Ling-li, W Pang Wei, Xm Lan Xiao-mei, Jx Lu Jian-xin, Yl Cong Yu-long, and Cb Wang Cheng-bin, “Induction of adhesion molecule expression in co-culture of human bronchial epithelial cells and neutrophils suppressed by puerarin via down-regulating p38 mitogen-activated protein kinase and nuclear factor kappa B pathways,” Chinese Journal of Integrative Medicine, vol. 20, no. 5, pp. 360–368, 2014.
- Belgin Alasehirli, Ebru Oksuzler, Irfan Koruk, Serdar Oztuzcu, Esma Ozkara, Metin Karakok, Ayse Binnur Erbagci, and Abdullah Tuncay Demiryurek, “Investigation of intercellular adhesion molecules (ICAMs) gene expressions in patients with Barrett's esophagus,” Tumor Biology, vol. 35, no. 5, pp. 4907–4912, 2014.
- I‑Ta Lee, Chih‑Chung Lin, Chih‑Kai Hsu, Ming‑Yen Wu, Rou‑Ling Cho, and Chuen‑Mao Yang, “ Resveratrol inhibits Staphylococcus aureus -induced TLR2/MyD88/NF-κB-dependent VCAM-1 expression in human lung epithelial cells ,” Clinical Science, vol. 127, no. 6, pp. 375–390, 2014.
- Claudia Landi, Elena Bargagli, Alfonso Carleo, Laura Bianchi, Assunta Gagliardi, Antje Prasse, Maria G. Perari, Rosa M. Refini, Luca Bini, and Paola Rottoli, “A system biology study of BALF from patients affected by idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF) and healthy controls,” PROTEOMICS - Clinical Applications, 2014.
- Su Jung Hwang, Yong-Wan Kim, Yohan Park, Hyo-Jong Lee, and Kyu-Won Kim, “Anti-inflammatory effects of chlorogenic acid in lipopolysaccharide-stimulated RAW 264.7 cells,” Inflammation Research, vol. 63, no. 1, pp. 81–90, 2014.
- Hsiu-Lin Chen, Inn-Wen Chong, Yi-Chen Lee, Jong-Rung Tsai, Shyng-Shiou F. Yuan, Hui-Min Wang, Wei-Lun Liu, and Po-Len Liu, “ Krüppel-Like Factor 5 Mediates Proinflammatory Cytokine Expression in Lipopolysaccharide-Induced Acute Lung Injury through Upregulation of Nuclear Factor- κ B Phosphorylation In Vitro and In Vivo ,” Mediators of Inflammation, vol. 2014, pp. 1–12, 2014.
- Meng-Han Liu, An-Hsuan Lin, Hung-Fu Lee, Hsin-Kuo Ko, Tzong-Shyuan Lee, and Yu Ru Kou, “Paeonol Attenuates Cigarette Smoke-Induced Lung Inflammation by Inhibiting ROS-Sensitive Inflammatory Signaling,” Mediators of Inflammation, vol. 2014, pp. 1–13, 2014.