- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Mediators of Inflammation
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 791231, 12 pages
Inflammatory Signalings Involved in Airway and Pulmonary Diseases
1Department of Anesthetics, Chang Gung Memorial Hospital at Linkuo and Chang Gung University, Kwei-San, Tao-Yuan 33302, Taiwan
2Department of Physiology and Pharmacology and Health Aging Research Center, College of Medicine, Chang Gung University Kwei-San, Tao-Yuan 33302, Taiwan
Received 20 November 2012; Accepted 31 January 2013
Academic Editor: Fábio Santos Lira
Copyright © 2013 I-Ta Lee and Chuen-Mao Yang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Y Liu Ye, Ll Shao Ling-li, W Pang Wei, Xm Lan Xiao-mei, Jx Lu Jian-xin, and Cb Wang Cheng-bin, “Induction of adhesion molecule expression in co-culture of human bronchial epithelial cells and neutrophils suppressed by puerarin via down-regulating p38 mitogen-activated protein kinase and nuclear factor kappa B pathways,” Chinese Journal of Integrative Medicine, vol. 20, no. 5, pp. 360–368, 2014.
- Belgin Alasehirli, Ebru Oksuzler, Irfan Koruk, Serdar Oztuzcu, Esma Ozkara, Metin Karakok, Ayse Binnur Erbagci, and Abdullah Tuncay Demiryurek, “Investigation of intercellular adhesion molecules (ICAMs) gene expressions in patients with Barrett's esophagus,” Tumor Biology, vol. 35, no. 5, pp. 4907–4912, 2014.
- Su Jung Hwang, Yong-Wan Kim, Yohan Park, and Kyu-Won Kim, “Anti-inflammatory effects of chlorogenic acid in lipopolysaccharide-stimula ted RAW 264.7 cells,” Inflammation Research, vol. 63, no. 1, pp. 81–90, 2014.