- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Minimally Invasive Surgery
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 915735, 5 pages
Single-Incision Cholecystectomy in about 200 Patients
1Department of Surgery, Vivantes Hospital Am Urban, Dieffenbachstrasse 1, 10967 Berlin, Germany
2Department of Surgery, Vivantes Hospital Spandau, 13585 Berlin, Germany
3Department of Surgery, Vivantes Hospital Spandau, Center for Minimally Invasive Surgery, Neue Bergstraße 6, 13585 Berlin, Germany
Received 7 March 2011; Accepted 8 May 2011
Academic Editor: Othmar Schöb
Copyright © 2011 Roland Raakow and Dietmar A. Jacob. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. Forgione, D. Maggioni, F. Sansonna et al., “Transvaginal endoscopic cholecystectomy in human beings: preliminary results,” Journal of Laparoendoscopic and Advanced Surgical Techniques, vol. 18, no. 3, pp. 345–351, 2008.
- R. Zorron, L. C. Maggioni, L. Pombo, A. L. Oliveira, G. L. Carvalho, and M. Filgueiras, “NOTES transvaginal cholecystectomy: preliminary clinical application,” Surgical Endoscopy and Other Interventional Techniques, vol. 22, no. 2, pp. 542–547, 2008.
- P. Swain, “Nephrectomy and natural orifice translumenal endoscopy (NOTES): transvaginal, transgastric, transrectal, and transvesical approaches,” Journal of Endourology, vol. 22, no. 4, pp. 811–817, 2008.
- D. Rattner, “Introduction to NOTES White Paper,” Surgical Endoscopy and Other Interventional Techniques, vol. 20, no. 2, p. 185, 2006.
- A. M. Merchant, M. W. Cook, B. C. White, S. S. Davis, J. F. Sweeney, and E. Lin, “Transumbilical gelport access technique for performing single incision laparoscopic surgery (SILS),” Journal of Gastrointestinal Surgery, vol. 13, no. 1, pp. 159–162, 2009.
- G. Piskun and S. Rajpal, “Transumbilical laparoscopic cholecystectomy utilizes no incisions outside the umbilicus,” Journal of Laparoendoscopic and Advanced Surgical Techniques Part A, vol. 9, no. 4, pp. 361–364, 1999.
- R. Elazary, A. Khalaileh, G. Zamir et al., “Single-trocar cholecystectomy using a flexible endoscope and articulating laparoscopic instruments: a bridge to NOTES or the final form?” Surgical Endoscopy and Other Interventional Techniques, vol. 23, no. 5, pp. 969–972, 2009.
- N. Abe, H. Takeuchi, H. Ueki et al., “Single-port endoscopic cholecystectomy: a bridge between laparoscopic and translumenal endoscopic surgery,” Journal of Hepato-Biliary-Pancreatic Surgery, vol. 16, no. 5, pp. 633–638, 2009.
- G. N. Marakis, T. E. Pavlidis, K. Bailas et al., “Major complications during laparoscopic cholecystectomy,” International Surgery, vol. 92, no. 3, pp. 142–146, 2007.
- S. Duca, O. Bãlã, N. Al-Hajjar et al., “Laparoscopic cholecystectomy: incidents and complications. A retrospective analysis of 9542 consecutive laparoscopic operations,” HPB, vol. 5, no. 3, pp. 152–158, 2003.
- J. Herve, CH. Simoens, D. Smets, CH. Ngongang, and P. Mendes Da Costa, “Laparoscopic cholecystectomy; a retrospective 10-year study,” Hepato-Gastroenterology, vol. 54, no. 77, pp. 1326–1330, 2007.
- S. K. Lee, Y. K. You, J. H. Park, H. J. Kim, K. K. Lee, and D. G. Kim, “Single-port transumbilical laparoscopic cholecystectomy: a preliminary study in 37 patients with gallbladder disease,” Journal of Laparoendoscopic and Advanced Surgical Techniques, vol. 19, no. 4, pp. 495–499, 2009.
- O. Vidal, M. Valentini, J. J. Espert et al., “Laparoendoscopic single-site cholecystectomy: a safe and reproducible alternative,” Journal of Laparoendoscopic and Advanced Surgical Techniques, vol. 19, no. 5, pp. 599–602, 2009.
- H. Rivas, E. Varela, and D. Scott, “Single-incision laparoscopic cholecystectomy: initial evaluation of a large series of patients,” Surgical Endoscopy and Other Interventional Techniques, vol. 24, no. 6, pp. 1403–1412, 2010.
- K. E. Roberts, D. Solomon, A. J. Duffy, and R. L. Bell, “Single-incision laparoscopic cholecystectomy: a surgeon's initial experience with 56 consecutive cases and a review of the literature,” Journal of Gastrointestinal Surgery, vol. 14, no. 3, pp. 506–510, 2010.
- J. R. Romanelli, T. B. Roshek, D. C. Lynn, and D. B. Earle, “Single-port laparoscopic cholecystectomy: initial experience,” Surgical Endoscopy, pp. 1–6, 2009.
- J. M. Hernandez, C. A. Morton, S. Ross, M. Albrink, and A. S. Rosemurgy, “Laparoendoscopic single site cholecystectomy: the first 100 patients,” American Surgeon, vol. 75, no. 8, pp. 681–685, 2009.
- S. Ersin, O. Firat, and M. Sozbilen, “Single-incision laparoscopic cholecystectomy: is it more than a challenge?” Surgical Endoscopy and Other Interventional Techniques, vol. 24, no. 1, pp. 68–71, 2010.
- T. E. Langwieler, T. Nimmesgern, and M. Back, “Single-port access in laparoscopic cholecystectomy,” Surgical Endoscopy and Other Interventional Techniques, vol. 23, no. 5, pp. 1138–1141, 2009.