- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 318298, 11 pages
Modified Variational Iteration Method for Free-Convective Boundary-Layer Equation Using Padé Approximation
1HITEC University, Taxila Cantt, Pakistan
2Department of Mathematics, Ege University, Bornova 35100, Izmir, Turkey
3Department of Mathematics, University of Dayton, 300 College Park, Dayton, OH 45469-2316, USA
Received 16 October 2009; Accepted 17 January 2010
Academic Editor: Jihuan He
Copyright © 2010 Syed Tauseef Mohyud-Din et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [10 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Majid Khan, and Muhammad Asif Gondal, “Homotopy Perturbation Pade Transform Method for Blasius Flow Equation Using He's Polynomials,” International Journal Of Nonlinear Sciences And Numerical Simulation, vol. 12, no. 1-8, pp. 1–7, 2011.
- Davood Younesian, Hassan Askari, Zia Saadatnia, and Ahmet Yildirim, “Analytical solution for nonlinear wave propagation in shallow media using the variational iteration method,” Waves In Random And Complex Media, vol. 22, no. 2, pp. 133–142, 2012.
- R. Ellahi, Arshad Riaz, S. Nadeem, and M. Ali, “Peristaltic Flow of Carreau Fluid in a Rectangular Duct through a Porous Medium,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2012, pp. 1–24, 2012.
- Taher A. Nofal, “Approximate Solutions for Nonlinear Initial Value Problems Using the Modified Variational Iteration Method,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2012, pp. 1–19, 2012.
- Khaled A. Gepreel, S. M. Abo-Dahab, and T. A. Nofal, “Homotopy Perturbation Method and Variational Iteration Method for Harmonic Waves Propagation in Nonlinear Magneto-Thermoelasticity with Rotation,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2012, pp. 1–30, 2012.
- M. Fathizadeh, M. Madani, Yasir Khan, Naeem Faraz, Ahmet Yildirim, and Serap Tutkun, “An effective modification of the homotopy perturbation method for MHD viscous flow over a stretching sheet,” Journal of King Saud University - Science, vol. 25, no. 2, pp. 107–113, 2013.
- Sobhan Mosayebidorcheh, “Solution of the Boundary Layer Equation of the Power-Law Pseudoplastic Fluid Using Differential Transform Method,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, 2013.
- Huahong Yan, “Adaptive Wavelet Precise Integration Method for Nonlinear Black-Scholes Model Based on Variational Iteration Method,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–6, 2013.
- B. Jalilpour, S. Jafarmadar, and D. D. Ganji, “MHD stagnation flow towards a porous stretching sheet with suction or injection and prescribed surface heat flux,” Journal of the Brazilian Society of Mechanical Sciences and Engineering, 2014.
- Ayyaz Ali, Muhammad Asad Iqbal, and Syed Tauseef Mohyud-Din, “Solitary wave solutions Zakharov–Kuznetsov–Benjamin–Bona–Mahony (ZK–BBM) equation,” Journal of the Egyptian Mathematical Society, 2015.