- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 324818, 11 pages
Specific Differential Equations for Generating Pulse Sequences
Department of Physics, Politechnica University, 313 Spl. Independentei, 060042 Bucharest, Romania
Received 17 September 2009; Accepted 6 October 2009
Academic Editor: Ming Li
Copyright © 2010 Ghiocel Toma. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- G. Toma, “Practical test-functions generated by computer algorithms,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Computational Science and Its Applications (ICCSA '05), vol. 3482 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pp. 576–585, Singapore, May 2005.
- C. I. Toma, “Filtering possibilities based on oscillating systems for optoelectronic signals,” in ROMOPTO 2000: Sixth Conference on Optics, vol. 4430 of Proceedings of SPIE, pp. 842–845, Bucharest, Romania, September 2000.
- C. Cattani, “Harmonic wavelets towards the solution of nonlinear PDE,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 50, no. 8-9, pp. 1191–1210, 2005.
- J. J. Rushchitsky, C. Cattani, and E. V. Terletskaya, “Wavelet analysis of the evolution of a solitary wave in a composite material,” International Applied Mechanics, vol. 40, no. 3, pp. 311–318, 2004.
- V. P. Paun, “Fractal surface analysis of Zircaloy-4 SEM micrographs using the time-series method,” Central European Journal of Physics, vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 264–269, 2009.
- M. Olteanu, V.-P. Pǎun, and M. Tǎnase, “Fractal analysis of Zircaloy-4 fracture surface,” Revista de Chimie, vol. 56, no. 1, pp. 96–100, 2005.
- M. Li, “Modeling autocorrelation functions of long-range dependent teletraffic series based on optimal approximation in Hilbert space—a further study,” Applied Mathematical Modelling, vol. 31, no. 3, pp. 625–631, 2007.
- M. Li and S. C. Lim, “Modeling network traffic using generalized Cauchy process,” Physica A, vol. 387, no. 3, pp. 2584–2594, 2008.
- C. Cattani, “Wavelet analysis of dynamical systems,” Electronics and Communications, vol. 17, pp. 115–124, 2002.
- M. Li and C.-H. Chi, “A correlation-based computational model for synthesizing long-range dependent data,” Journal of the Franklin Institute, vol. 340, no. 6-7, pp. 503–514, 2003.