- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 329035, 14 pages
An Improved ARED Algorithm for Congestion Control of Network Transmission
Shenzhen City Key Laboratory of Embedded System Design, College of Computer Science and Software Engineering, Shenzhen University, Shenzhen 518060, China
Received 19 December 2009; Accepted 8 February 2010
Academic Editor: Massimo Scalia
Copyright © 2010 Jianyong Chen et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [9 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Ming Li, Massimo Scalia, and Cristian Toma, “Nonlinear Time Series: Computations and Applications,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2010, pp. 1–5, 2010.
- Liang Tang, Hong-sheng Xi, Jin Zhu, and Bao-qun Yin, “Modeling and Optimization of M/G/1-Type Queueing Networks: An Efficient Sensitivity Analysis Approach,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2010, pp. 1–21, 2010.
- Ming Li, S. C. Lim, and Shengyong Chen, “Exact Solution of Impulse Response to a Class of Fractional Oscillators and Its Stability,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2011, pp. 1–9, 2011.
- F. S. Q. Alves, H. C. Yehia, L. A. C. Pedrosa, F. R. B. Cruz, and Laoucine Kerbache, “Upper Bounds on Performance Measures of Heterogeneous M/M/c Queues,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2011, pp. 1–18, 2011.
- Jianyong Chen, Cunying Hu, and Zhen Ji, “Self-Tuning Random Early Detection Algorithm to Improve Performance of Network Transmission,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2011, pp. 1–17, 2011.
- Mahmoud Baklizi, Hussein Abdel- jaber, Sureswaran Ramadass, Nibras Abdullah, and Mohammed Anbar, “Performance Assessment of AGRED, RED and GRED Congestion Control Algorithms,” Information Technology Journal, vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 255–261, 2012.
- F. R. B. Cruz, G. Kendall, L. While, A. R. Duarte, and N. L. C. Brito, “Throughput Maximization of Queueing Networks with Simultaneous Minimization of Service Rates and Buffers,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2012, pp. 1–19, 2012.
- Ming Li, and Wei Zhao, “A Model to Partly but Reliably Distinguish DDOS Flood Traffic from Aggregated One,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2012, pp. 1–12, 2012.
- Tom van Woensel, and Frederico R. B. Cruz, “Optimal Routing in General Finite Multi-Server Queueing Networks,” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 7, 2014.