- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 580583, 10 pages
Detection of Outliers and Patches in Bilinear Time Series Models
Department of Mathematics, Southeast University, Nanjing 210096, China
Received 10 January 2010; Accepted 10 February 2010
Academic Editor: Ming Li
Copyright © 2010 Ping Chen et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M. Li and W. Zhao, “Representation of a stochastic traffic bound,” IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems, preprint.
- B. Abraham and G. E. P. Box, “Bayesian analysis of some outlier problems in time series,” Biometrika, vol. 66, no. 2, pp. 229–236, 1979.
- R. S. Tsay, “Time series model specification in the presence of outliers,” Journal of the American Statistical Association, vol. 81, pp. 132–141, 1986.
- G. M. Ljung, “On outlier detection in time series,” Journal of the Royal Statistical Society. Series B, vol. 55, no. 2, pp. 559–567, 1993.
- A. Justel, D. Peña, and R. S. Tsay, “Detection of outlier patches in autoregressive time series,” Statistica Sinica, vol. 11, no. 3, pp. 651–673, 2001.
- F. Battaglia and L. Orfei, “Outlier detection and estimation in nonlinear time series,” Journal of Time Series Analysis, vol. 26, no. 1, pp. 107–121, 2005.
- P. Chen, F. R. Yan, Y. Y. Wu, and Y. Chen, “Detection of outliers in ARMAX time series models,” Advances in Systems Science and Applications, vol. 9, pp. 97–103, 2009.
- P. Chen and Y. Chen, “The identification of outliers in ARMAX models via genetic algorithm,” to appear in Kybernetes.
- M. Li, “Fractal time series—a tutorial review,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2010, Article ID 157264, 26 pages, 2010.
- H.-B. Wang and B.-C. Wei, “Separable lower triangular bilinear model,” Journal of Applied Probability, vol. 41, no. 1, pp. 221–235, 2004.
- H.-B. Wang, “Parameter estimation and subset selection for separable lower triangular bilinear models,” Journal of Time Series Analysis, vol. 26, no. 5, pp. 743–757, 2005.
- C. W. S. Chen, “Detection of additive outliers in bilinear time series,” Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, vol. 24, no. 3, pp. 283–294, 1997.
- T. Subba Rao, “On the theory of bilinear time series models,” Journal of the Royal Statistical Society B, vol. 43, no. 2, pp. 244–255, 1981.
- T. Subba Rao and M. M. Gabr, An Introduction to Bispectral Analysis and Bilinear Time Series Models, vol. 24 of Lecture Notes in Statistics, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 1984.
- W. K. Kim, L. Billard, and I. V. Basawa, “Estimation for the first-order diagonal bilinear time series model,” Journal of Time Series Analysis, vol. 11, no. 3, pp. 215–229, 1990.
- S. A. O. Sesay and T. Subba Rao, “Difference equations for higher-order moments and cumulants for the bilinear time series model BL,” Journal of Time Series Analysis, vol. 12, no. 2, pp. 159–177, 1991.
- C. W. J. Granger and A. P. Andersen, An Introduction to Bilinear Time Series Models, Vandenhoeck & Ruprecht, Göttingen, Germany, 1978.
- R. E. McCulloch and R. S. Tsay, “Bayesian analysis of autoregressive time series via the Gibbs sampler,” Journal of Time Series Analysis, vol. 15, no. 2, pp. 235–250, 1994.