- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 698548, 9 pages
Output Regulation Problem for Differentiable Families of Linear Systems
Departament de Matemàtica Aplicada I, Escola Tècnica Superior d'Enginyeria Industrial de Barcelona, Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya, Diagonal 647, 08028 Barcelona, Spain
Received 9 April 2010; Revised 12 July 2010; Accepted 12 July 2010
Academic Editor: Oded Gottlieb
Copyright © 2010 Albert Compta et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- E. J. Davison and A. Goldenberg, “Robust control of a general servomechanism problem: the servo compensator,” Automatica, vol. 11, no. 5, pp. 461–471, 1975.
- E. J. Davison, “The robust control of a servomechanism problem for linear time-invariant multivariable systems,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 21, no. 1, pp. 25–34, 1976.
- B. A. Francis and W. M. Wonham, “The internal model principle of control theory,” Automatica, vol. 12, no. 5, pp. 457–465, 1976.
- B. A. Francis, “The linear multivariable regulator problem,” SIAM Journal on Control and Optimization, vol. 15, no. 3, pp. 486–505, 1977.
- J. Huang, Nonlinear Output Regulation: Theory and Application, vol. 8 of Advances in Design and Control, SIAM, Philadelphia, Pa, USA, 2004.
- L. Qiu and E. J. Davison, “Performance limitations of nonminimum phase systems in the servomechanism problem,” Automatica, vol. 29, no. 2, pp. 337–349, 1993.
- A. Saberi, A. A. Stoorvogel, and Z. Lin, “Generalized output regulation for linear systems,” in Proceedings of the American Control Conference, pp. 3909–3914, IEEE, Alburquerque, NM, USA, 1997.
- W. M. Wonham, Linear Multivariable Control: A Geometric Approach, vol. 10 of Applications of Mathematics, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 2nd edition, 1979.
- Z. Wu and F. Ben Amara, “Parameterized regulator synthesis for bimodal linear systems based on bilinear matrix inequalities,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2008, Article ID 341720, 22 pages, 2008.
- E. D. Sontag, “An introduction to the stabilization problem for parametrized families of linear systems,” in Linear Algebra and Its Role in Systems Theory (Brunswick, Maine, 1984), vol. 47 of Contemporary Mathematics, pp. 369–400, American Mathematical Society, Providence, RI, USA, 1985.
- M. Hazewinkel, “(Fine) moduli (spaces) for linear systems: what are they and what are they good for?” in Geometrical Methods for the Study of Linear Systems, C. I. Byrnes and C. F. Martin, Eds., vol. 62, pp. 125–193, Reidel, Dordrecht, The Netherlands, 1980.
- C. I. Byrnes and C. F. Martin, Geometrical Methods for the Theory of Linear Systems, vol. 62 of NATO Science Series C, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 1980.
- C. I. Byrnes, “On the control of certain deterministic, infinite-dimensional systems by algebro-geometric techniques,” American Journal of Mathematics, vol. 100, no. 6, pp. 1333–1381, 1978.
- E. D. Sontag, “On split realizations of response maps over rings,” Information and Computation, vol. 37, no. 1, pp. 23–33, 1978.
- A. Tannenbaum, Invariance and System Theory: Algebraic and Geometric Aspects, vol. 845 of Lecture Notes in Mathematics, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 1981.
- M. L. J. Hautus and E. D. Sontag, “New results on pole-shifting for parametrized families of systems,” Journal of Pure and Applied Algebra, vol. 40, no. 3, pp. 229–244, 1986.
- J. Ferrer and F. Puerta, “Global block-similarity and pole assignment of class ,” SIAM Journal on Matrix Analysis and Applications, vol. 19, no. 4, pp. 924–932, 1998.
- A. Compta, J. Ferrer, and M. Peña, “Local differentiable pole assignment,” Linear and Multilinear Algebra, vol. 58, no. 5, pp. 563–569, 2010.
- J. Ferrer, Ma. I. García, and F. Puerta, “Differentiable families of subspaces,” Linear Algebra and Its Applications, vol. 199, pp. 229–252, 1994.