- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 724531, 22 pages
Linear Robust Output Regulation in a Class of Switched Power Converters
1Department of Applied Mathematics IV, Technical University of Catalonia, 08800 Vilanova, i la Geltrú, Spain
2Institute of Industrial and Control Engineering, Technical University of Catalonia, 08028 Barcelona, Spain
Received 19 November 2009; Accepted 14 June 2010
Academic Editor: John Burns
Copyright © 2010 Josep M. Olm and Domingo Biel. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- B. A. Francis and W. M. Wonham, “The internal model principle of control theory,” Automatica, vol. 12, no. 5, pp. 457–465, 1976.
- B. A. Francis, “The linear multivariable regulator problem,” SIAM Journal on Control and Optimization, vol. 15, no. 3, pp. 486–505, 1977.
- A. Isidori and C. I. Byrnes, “Output regulation of nonlinear systems,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 35, no. 2, pp. 131–140, 1990.
- C. I. Byrnes and A. Isidori, “Output regulation for nonlinear systems: an overview,” International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control, vol. 10, no. 5, pp. 323–337, 2000.
- C. I. Byrnes, F. Delli Priscoli, and A. Isidori, Output Regulation of Uncertain Nonlinear Systems, Systems & Control: Foundations & Applications, Birkhäuser, Boston, Mass, USA, 1997.
- J. Huang, Nonlinear Output Regulation: Theory and Application, vol. 8 of Advances in Design and Control, SIAM, Philadelphia, Pa, USA, 2004.
- R. Erickson and D. Maksimović, Fundamentals of Power Electronics, Kluwer Academic Publishers, Norwell, Mass, USA, 2nd edition, 2001.
- D. Biel, E. Fossas, and J. M. Olm, “Robust step-up DC/AC conversion with a full-bridge non-inverting buck-boost,” in Proceedings of the 16th IEEE International Conference on Control Applications, pp. 593–599, 2007.
- J. M. Olm, D. Biel, E. Fossas, A. S. I. Zinober, and L. M. Sanz, “Sliding motion, robust control and power loss minimization in a class of non-linear switched converters,” International Journal of Control, vol. 80, no. 6, pp. 968–981, 2007.