- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 758245, 9 pages
Long Memory from Sauerbrey Equation: A Case in Coated Quartz Crystal Microbalance in terms of Ammonia
1School of Information Science and Technology, East China Normal University, No. 500, Dong-Chuan Road, Shanghai 200241, China
2College of Computer Science, Zhejiang University of Technology, Hangzhou 310023, China
Received 10 November 2010; Accepted 24 November 2010
Academic Editor: Cristian Toma
Copyright © 2011 Xiaohua Wang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Y. D. Wang, X. H. Wu, Q. Su, Y. F. Li, and Z. L. Zhou, “Ammonia-sensing characteristics of Pt and Si doped Sn materials,” Solid-State Electronics, vol. 45, no. 2, pp. 347–350, 2001.
- X. Wang, J. Zhang, Z. Zhu, and J. Zhu, “Effect of P doping on ZnO nanotetrapods ammonia sensor,” Colloids and Surfaces A, vol. 276, no. 1–3, pp. 59–64, 2006.
- G. Sauerbrey, “Verwendung von Schwingquarzen zur Wägung dünner Schichten und zur Mikrowägung,” Zeitschrift für Physik, vol. 155, no. 2, pp. 206–222, 1959.
- J. S. Bendat and A. G. Piersol, Random Data: Analysis and Measurement Procedure, John Wiley & Sons, 3rd edition, 2000.
- R. J. Adler, R. E. Feldman, and M. S. Taqqu, A Practical Guide to Heavy Tails, Birkhauser, 1998.
- M. Li, “Fractal time series—a tutorial review,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2010, Article ID 157264, 26 pages, 2010.
- J. Beran, Statistics for Long-Memory Processes, vol. 61 of Monographs on Statistics and Applied Probability, Chapman and Hall, New York, NY, USA, 1994.
- P. Abry, P. Borgnat, F. Ricciato, A. Scherrer, and D. Veitch, “Revisiting an old friend: on the observability of the relation between long range dependence and heavy tail,” Telecommunication Systems, vol. 43, no. 3-4, pp. 147–165, 2010.
- M. Li, “Fractional Gaussian noise and network traffic modeling,” in Proceedings of the 8th WSEAS IInternational Conference on Applied Computer and Applied Computational Science, pp. 34–39, Hangzhou, China, May 2009.
- M. Li, “Generation of teletraffic of generalized Cauchy type,” Physica Scripta, vol. 81, no. 2, Article ID 025007, 10 pages, 2010.
- R. P. Kanwal, Generalized Functions: Theory and Applications, Birkhäuser, Boston, Mass, USA, 3rd edition, 2004.
- M. Li and S. C. Lim, “Power spectrum of generalized Cauchy process,” Telecommunication Systems, vol. 43, no. 3-4, pp. 219–222, 2010.
- M. Scalia, G. Mattioli, and C. Cattani, “Analysis of large-amplitude pulses in short time intervals: application to neuron interactions,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2010, Article ID 895785, 2010.
- G. Toma, “Specific differential equations for generating pulse sequences,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2010, Article ID 324818, 11 pages, 2010.
- E. G. Bakhoum and C. Toma, “Relativistic short range phenomena and space-time aspects of pulse measurements,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2008, Article ID 410156, 2008.
- C. Cattani and A. Kudreyko, “Application of periodized harmonic wavelets towards solution of eigenvalue problems for integral equations,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2010, Article ID 570136, 8 pages, 2010.
- C. Cattani and A. Kudreyko, “Harmonic wavelet method towards solution of the Fredholm type integral equations of the second kind,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 215, no. 12, pp. 4164–4171, 2010.