- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 126521, 15 pages
Evasive Maneuvers in Space Debris Environment and Technological Parameters
1DFIS-Feira de Santana, Departamento de Física, Universidade Estadual de Feira de Santana,
44.036-900 Feira de Santana, BA, Brazil
2ISTI-CNR and IFAC-CNR, Via Madonna del Piano 10, 50019 Sesto Fiorentino, Italy
3Departamento de Matemática, Faculdade de Engenharia de Guaratinguetá, Universidade Estadual Paulista, 12.516-410 Guaratinguetá, SP, Brazil
Received 1 June 2012; Revised 21 August 2012; Accepted 31 August 2012
Academic Editor: Xu Zhang
Copyright © 2012 Antônio D. C. Jesus et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. Rossi, G. B. Valsecchi, and P. Farinella, “Risk of collisions for constellation satellites,” Nature, vol. 399, no. 6738, pp. 743–744, 1999.
- A. Rossi, G. B. Valsecchi, and P. Farinella, “Collision risk for high inclination satellite constellations,” Planetary and Space Science, vol. 48, no. 4, pp. 319–330, 2000.
- A. Rossi, L. Anselmo, C. Pardini, R. Jehn, and G. B. Valsecchi, “The new space debris mitigation (SDM 4.0) long term evolution code,” in Proceedings of the 5th European Conference on Space Debris, Darmstadt, Germany, April 2009.
- J. C. Liou, “An active debris removal parametric study for LEO environment remediation,” Advances in Space Research, vol. 47, no. 11, pp. 1865–1876, 2011.
- W. H. Clohessy and R. S. Wiltschire, “Terminal guidance system for satellite rendezvous,” Journal of the Aerospace Sciences, vol. 27, no. 9, pp. 653–659, 1960.
- C. D. Murray and S. F. Dermott, Solar System Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, 2000.