- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 140301, 23 pages
Error Modeling and Analysis for InSAR Spatial Baseline Determination of Satellite Formation Flying
Department of Mathematics and Systems Science, College of Science, National University of Defense Technology, Changsha 410073, China
Received 30 September 2011; Revised 9 December 2011; Accepted 12 December 2011
Academic Editor: Silvia Maria Giuliatti Winter
Copyright © 2012 Jia Tu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- G. Krieger, I. Hajnsek, K. P. Papathanassiou, M. Younis, and A. Moreira, “Interferometric synthetic aperture radar (SAR) missions employing formation flying,” Proceedings of the IEEE, vol. 98, no. 5, pp. 816–843, 2010.
- M. L. Jiao, “A review on latest Interferometric Synthetic Aperture Radar researches,” in WRI World Congress on Software Engineering (WCSE '09), pp. 387–390, May 2009.
- W. Wang, “Optimal baseline design and error compensation for bistatic spaceborne InSAR,” in Proceedings of Fringe Workshop, November-December 2005.
- G. Krieger, A. Moreira, H. Fiedler et al., “TanDEM-X: a satellite formation for high-resolution SAR interferometry,” IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, vol. 45, no. 11, pp. 3317–3340, 2007.
- M. Zink, H. Fiedler, I. Hajnsek, G. Krieger, A. Moreira, and M. Werner, “The TanDEM-X mission concept,” in IEEE International Geoscience and Remote Sensing Symposium (IGARSS '06), pp. 1938–1941, August 2006.
- R. Werninghaus and S. Buckreuss, “The TerraSAR-X mission and system design,” IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, vol. 48, no. 2, pp. 606–614, 2010.
- M. Wermuth, O. Montenbruck, and A. Wendleder, “Relative navigation for the TanDEM-X mission and evaluation with DEM calibration results,” in the 22nd International Symposium on Space Flight Dynamics, Sao Jose dos Campos, Brazil, 2011.
- H. Xu, Y. Zhou, and C. Li, “Analysis and simulation of spaceborne SAR interferometric baseline,” in Proceedings of the CIE International Conference on Radar, pp. 639–643, Beijing, China, October 2001.
- R. Kroes, O. Montenbruck, W. Bertiger, and P. Visser, “Precise GRACE baseline determination using GPS,” GPS Solutions, vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 21–31, 2005.
- O. Montenbruck, P. W. L. van Barneveld, Y. Yoon, and P. N. A. M. Visser, “GPS-based precision baseline reconstruction for the TanDEM-X SAR-formation,” in the 20th International Symposium on Space Flight Dynamics, pp. 24–28, 2007.
- S. D’Amico and O. Montenbruck, “Differential GPS: an enabling technology for formation flying satellites,” in the 7th IAA Symposium on Small Satellites for Earth Observation, pp. 457–464, 2009.
- O. Montenbruck and E. Gill, Satellite Orbits: Models, Methods and Applications, Springer, Heidelberg, Germany, 2000.
- P. W. Binning, Absolute and relative satellite to satellite navigation using GPS, Ph.D. dissertation, University of Colorado, 1997.
- P. J. G. Teunissen, “The least-squares ambiguity decorrelation adjustment: a method for fast GPS integer ambiguity estimation,” Journal of Geodesy, vol. 70, no. 1-2, pp. 65–82, 1995.
- P. J. G. Teunissen, P. J. De Jonge, and C. C. J. M. Tiberius, “The least-squares ambiguity decorrelation adjustment: its performance on short GPS baselines and short observation spans,” Journal of Geodesy, vol. 71, no. 10, pp. 589–602, 1997.
- J. Kouba, A guide using International GPS Service (IGS) products, Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Pasadena, Calif, USA, 2009.
- R. Kroes, Precise relative positioning of formation flying spacecraft using GPS, Ph.D. dissertation, Delft University of Technology, The Netherlands, 2006.
- O. Montenbruck, M. Garcia-Fernandez, Y. Yoon, S. Schön, and A. Jäggi, “Antenna phase center calibration for precise positioning of LEO satellites,” GPS Solutions, vol. 13, no. 1, pp. 23–34, 2009.
- A. Jäggi, R. Dach, O. Montenbruck, U. Hugentobler, H. Bock, and G. Beutler, “Phase center modeling for LEO GPS receiver antennas and its impact on precise orbit determination,” Journal of Geodesy, vol. 83, no. 12, pp. 1145–1162, 2009.
- M. Garcia and O. Montenbruck, “TerraSAR-X/TanDEM-X GPS antenna phase center analysis and results,” German Space Operations Center, Germany, 2007.
- J. H. Gonzalez, M. Bachmann, G. Krieger, and H. Fiedler, “Development of the TanDEM-X calibration concept: analysis of systematic errors,” IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, vol. 48, no. 2, pp. 716–726, 2010.
- D. D. McCarthy, “IERS conventions,” IERS Technical Note 21, Observatoire de Paris, Paris, France, pp. 20–39, 1996.
- W. T. Wang and Y. H. Qi, “A new technique to compensate for error in SAR antenna power pattern,” Chinese Space Science and Technology, vol. 17, no. 3, pp. 65–70, 1997.
- D. F. Gu, The spatial states measurement and estimation of distributed InSAR satellite system, Ph.D. dissertation, National University of Defense Technology, China, 2009.
- O. Montenbruck, T. Van Helleputte, R. Kroes, and E. Gill, “Reduced dynamic orbit determination using GPS code and carrier measurements,” Aerospace Science and Technology, vol. 9, no. 3, pp. 261–271, 2005.