- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 142060, 16 pages
Toolgraph Design of Optimal and Feasible Control Strategies for Time-Varying Dynamical Systems
Department of Decision Systems (WETI), Gdansk University of Technology, Narutowicza 11/12, 80-952 Gdansk, Poland
Received 30 March 2012; Accepted 21 July 2012
Academic Editor: Zoran Gajic
Copyright © 2012 Z. Kowalczuk and K. E. Olinski. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- L. Jaulin, “Path planning using intervals and graphs,” Reliable Computing, vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 1–15, 2001.
- E. Masehian and A. N. D. G. Habibi, “Robot path planning in 3D space using binary integer programming,” International Journal of Mechanical, Industrial and Aerospace Engineering, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 26–31, 2007.
- Z. Kowalczuk, K. Rudzinska-Kormanska, and A. N. D. K. E. Olinski, “Designing nonlinear control systems by state-space flow graph optimization,” in Proceedings of the 11th IFAC Symposium on Large Scale Systems CD-ROM, IFAC, Gdansk, Poland, 2007.
- Z. Kowalczuk and A. N. D. K.E. Olinski, “Optimal and safe control planning with the use of discrete optimization,” in Recent Advances in Control and Automation, K. Malinowski and L. Rutkowski, Eds., pp. 283–292, Academic Publishing House EXIT, Warsaw, Poland, 2007.
- Z. Kowalczuk and K. E. Oliński, “Suboptimal fault tolerant control design with the use of discrete optimization,” International Journal of Applied Mathematics and Computer Science, vol. 18, no. 4, pp. 561–568, 2008.
- Z. Kowalczuk and A. N. D. K.E. Olinski, “Designing optimal operational-point trajectories using an intelligent sub-strategy agent-based approach,” in Smart Information and Knowledge Management: Advances, Challenges, and Critical Issues, E. Szczerbicki and N. T. Nguyen, Eds., vol. 260 of Studies in Computational Intelligence, pp. 273–282, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 2010.
- J. M. Smith, Mathematical Modeling and Digital Simulation for Engineers and Scientists, John Wiley & Sons, New York, NY, USA, 1977.
- R. Diestel, Graph Theory, vol. 1, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 1st edition, 2000.
- S. S. Skiena, The Algorithm Design Manual, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 1997.
- R. V. Helgason, J. L. Kennington, and B. D. Stewart, “The one-to-one shortest-path problem: an empirical analysis with the two-tree Dijkstra algorithm,” Computational Optimization and Applications, vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 47–75, 1993.
- D. P. Bertsekas, Dynamic Programming and Optimal Control, Athena Scientific, Nashua, NH, USA, 2005.
- M. L. Fredman and R. E. Tarjan, “Fibonacci heaps and their uses in improved network optimization algorithms,” Journal of the Association for Computing Machinery, vol. 34, no. 3, pp. 596–615, 1987.