- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 175912, 15 pages
Economic Analysis on Value Chain of Taxi Fleet with Battery-Swapping Mode Using Multiobjective Genetic Algorithm
1School of Automotive Studies, Tongji University, No. 4800 Cao’an Road, Shanghai 201804, China
2The High Technology Research and Development Center, No. 1 Sanlihe Road, Beijing 100044, China
3China Automotive Engineering Research Institute Co., Ltd., Xinghuo Mansion, Fengtai District, Beijing 100071, China
4Potevio New Energy Co., Ltd., No. 6 Haidian North Second Street, Haidian District, Beijing 100080, China
5Qingdao University, No. 308 Ningxia Road, Qingdao 266071, China
Received 4 October 2012; Revised 27 November 2012; Accepted 27 November 2012
Academic Editor: Baozhen Yao
Copyright © 2012 Guobao Ning et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- K. Chen, Z. P. Wang, and C. Lin, “Development and demonstration of pure electric vehicle in Beijing,” New Materials Industry, no. 9, pp. 27–30, 2006.
- X. Fu and B. X. Hu, “Wang Y.N. Current Situation of demonstration operations and policy research of the electric vehicle in Wuhan,” Shanghai Automobile, no. 6, pp. 9–12, 2007.
- F. X. Dai, “Research of demonstration operation's development strategy facing the industrialization of electric vehicle,” Technology Development and Policy, vol. 26, no. 16, pp. 71–73, 2009.
- F. Q. Zhao and Y. Chen, “Strategy of geographic expansion of electric vehicle demonstration operations based on scale economy,” Modern Management Science, no. 10, pp. 82–83, 2008.
- Q. Deng, L. M. Zhu, and Y. N. Tang, “Analysis on demonstration operations of parallel hybrid city bus XD6120HEV of XEMC,” Urban Vehicle, no. 2, pp. 55–58, 2008.
- J. D. Hamilton, “Many modeling approaches have been applied to evaluate the economic analysis,” Econometrica, vol. 57, no. 2, pp. 357–384, 1989.
- T. S. Aidt, “Economic analysis of corruption: a survey,” Economic Journal, vol. 113, no. 491, pp. F632–F652, 2003.
- A. Haghani, M. Banishashemi, and K. H. Chiang, “A comparative analysis of bus transit vehicle scheduling models,” Transportation Research B, vol. 37, no. 4, pp. 301–322, 2003.
- B. Yu and Z. Z. Yang, “An ant colony optimization model: the period vehicle routing problem with time windows,” Transportation Research E, vol. 47, no. 2, pp. 166–181, 2011.
- B. Yu, Z. Z. Yang, and B. Yao, “An improved ant colony optimization for vehicle routing problem,” European Journal of Operational Research, vol. 196, no. 1, pp. 171–176, 2009.
- B. Yu, Z.-Z. Yang, and S. Li, “Real-time partway deadheading strategy based on transit service reliability assessment,” Transportation Research A, vol. 46, no. 8, pp. 1265–1279, 2012.
- J. H. Holland, Adaptation in Natural and Artificial Systems, University of Michigan Press, Ann Arbor, Mich, USA, 1975.
- D. E. Goldberg, Genetic Algorithms in Search, Optimization, and Machine Learning, Addison-Wesley, 1989.
- L. D. Chambers, Practical Handbook of Genetic Algorithms: New Frontiers, CRC Press, Boca Raton Fla USA, 1995.
- A. Wren and D. O. Wren, “A genetic algorithm for public transport driver scheduling,” Computers and Operations Research, vol. 22, no. 1, pp. 101–110, 1995.
- P. Chakroborty, K. Deb, and P. S. Subrahmanyam, “Optimal scheduling of urban transit systems using genetic algorithms,” Journal of Transportation Engineering, vol. 121, no. 6, pp. 544–553, 1995.
- P. Chakroborty, “Genetic algorithms for optimal urban transit network design,” Computer-Aided Civil and Infrastructure Engineering, vol. 18, no. 3, pp. 184–200, 2003.
- F. Altiparmak, M. Gen, L. Lin, and T. Paksoy, “A genetic algorithm approach for multi-objective optimization of supply chain networks,” Computers and Industrial Engineering, vol. 51, no. 1, pp. 196–215, 2006.
- J. D. Schaffer, “Multiple objective optimization with vector evaluated genetic algorithms,” in Proceedings of the 1st International Conference on Genetic Algorithms (ICGA '85), pp. 93–100, 1985.
- S. A. Mansouri, “A multi-objective genetic algorithm for mixed-model sequencing on JIT assembly lines,” European Journal of Operational Research, vol. 167, no. 3, pp. 696–716, 2005.
- J. K. Cochran, S.-M. Horng, and J. W. Fowler, “A multi-population genetic algorithm to solve multi-objective scheduling problems for parallel machines,” Computers & Operations Research, vol. 30, no. 7, pp. 1087–1102, 2003.
- S. G. Ponnambalam, P. Aravindan, and G. Mogileeswar Naidu, “Multi-objective genetic algorithm for solving assembly line balancing problem,” International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, vol. 16, no. 5, pp. 341–352, 2000.
- B. Yu, Z. Yang, and C. Cheng, “Optimizing the distribution of shopping centers with parallel genetic algorithm,” Engineering Applications of Artificial Intelligence, vol. 20, no. 2, pp. 215–223, 2007.
- B. Yu, Z. Z. Yang, P. H. Jin, S. H. Wu, and B. Z. Yao, “Transit route network design-maximizing direct and transfer demand density,” Transportation Research C, vol. 22, pp. 58–75, 2012.