- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 191902, 10 pages
DNA Optimization Threshold Autoregressive Prediction Model and Its Application in Ice Condition Time Series
1State Key Laboratory of Water Environment Simulation, School of Environment, Beijing Normal University, Beijing 100875, China
2School of Geography and Remote Sensing Science, Beijing Normal University, Beijing 100875, China
Received 24 August 2011; Accepted 18 September 2011
Academic Editor: Carlo Cattani
Copyright © 2012 Xiao-Hua Yang and Yu-Qi Li. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- X. H. Yang, D. X. She, Z. F. Yang, Q. H. Tang, and J. Q. Li, “Chaotic Bayesian method based on multiple criteria decision making (MCDM) for forecasting nonlinear hydrological time series,” International Journal of Nonlinear Sciences and Numerical Simulation, vol. 10, no. 11-12, pp. 1595–1610, 2009.
- M. Li, “Modeling autocorrelation functions of long-range dependent teletraffic series based on optimal approximation in Hilbert space-A further study,” Applied Mathematical Modelling, vol. 31, no. 3, pp. 625–631, 2007.
- C. T. Cheng, C. P. Ou, and K. W. Chau, “Combining a fuzzy optimal model with a genetic algorithm to solve multi-objective rainfall-runoff model calibration,” Journal of Hydrology, vol. 268, no. 1–4, pp. 72–86, 2002.
- W. Jia, B. Ling, K. W. Chau, and L. Heutte, “Palmprint identification using restricted fusion,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 205, no. 2, pp. 927–934, 2008.
- K. W. Chau, “Particle swarm optimization training algorithm for ANNs in stage prediction of Shing Mun River,” Journal of Hydrology, vol. 329, no. 3-4, pp. 363–367, 2006.
- N. Muttil and K. W. Chau, “Neural network and genetic programming for modelling coastal algal blooms,” International Journal of Environment and Pollution, vol. 28, no. 3-4, pp. 223–238, 2006.
- C. T. Cheng, K. W. Chau, and Y. Z. Pei, “A hybrid adaptive time-delay neural network model for multi-step-ahead prediction of sunspot activity,” International Journal of Environment and Pollution, vol. 28, no. 3-4, pp. 364–381, 2006.
- E. I. Debolskaya, “Numerical modeling the turbulent structure of flows under ice,” Water Resources, vol. 27, no. 2, pp. 144–151, 2000.
- E. I. Debolskaya, V. K. Debolskii, and M. V. Derbenev, “Numerical modeling of pollutant distribution at catastrophic floding in conditions of ice difficulties,” Water Resources, vol. 34, no. 6, pp. 673–681, 2007.
- A. M. Wasantha Lai and H. T. Shen, “A mathematics model for river ice processes,” Journal of Hydraulic Engineering, vol. 117, no. 7, pp. 851–867, 1991.
- H. Tong and K. S. Li, “Threshold autoregression, limit cycles and cyclical data,” Journal of the Royal Statistical Society, Series B, vol. 42, pp. 245–292, 1980.
- H. Tong, Threshold Models in Nonlinear Time Series Analysis, vol. 21 of Lecture Notes in Statistics, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 1983.
- H. Tong, “Birth of the threshold time series model,” Statistica Sinica, vol. 17, no. 1, pp. 8–14, 2007.
- H. Tong, “Threshold models in time series analysis—30 years on (with discussions by P. Whittle, M. Rosenblatt, B. E. Hansen, P. Brockwell, N. I. Samia and F. Battaglia),” Statistics and Its Interface, vol. 4, pp. 107–136, 2011.
- J. H. Holland, Adaptation in Natural and Artificial Systems, University of Michigan Press, Ann Arbor, Mich, USA, 1975.
- K. Chau, “Calibration of flow and water quality modeling using genetic algorithm,” in AI: Advances in Artificial Intelligence, vol. 2557 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, p. 720, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 2002.
- K. W. Chau, “A two-stage dynamic model on allocation of construction facilities with genetic algorithm,” Automation in Construction, vol. 13, no. 4, pp. 481–490, 2004.
- J. Andre, P. Siarry, and T. Dognon, “An improvement of the standard genetic algorithm fighting premature convergence in continuous optimization,” Advances in Engineering Software, vol. 32, no. 1, pp. 49–60, 2001.
- X. H. Yang, Z. F. Yang, and Z. Y. Shen, “GHHAGA for environmental systems optimization,” Journal of Environmental Informatics, vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 36–41, 2006.
- X. H. Yang, Z. F. Yang, G. H. Lu, and J. Li, “A gray-encoded, hybrid-accelerated, genetic algorithm for global optimizations in dynamical systems,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, vol. 10, no. 4, pp. 355–363, 2005.
- L. M. Adleman, “Molecular computation of solutions to combinatorial problems,” Science, vol. 266, no. 5187, pp. 1021–1024, 1994.
- C. W. Yeh, C. P. Chu, and K. R. Wu, “Molecular solutions to the binary integer programming problem based on DNA computation,” BioSystems, vol. 83, no. 1, pp. 56–66, 2006.
- R. J. Lipton, “DNA solution of hard computational problems,” Science, vol. 268, pp. 542–545, 1995.
- X. H. Yang and J. Q. Li, “DNA accelerating evolutionary algorithm and its application in the parameter optimization of Muskingum routing model,” in Proceedings of the The 6th International Conference on Natural Computation and the 7th International Conference on Fuzzy Systems and Knowledge Discovery, vol. 8, pp. 3914–3917, Yantai, China, 2010.
- X. H. Yang and Z. Y. Shen, Intelligent algorithms and their applications in resource and environment system modeling, Beijing Normal University Press, Beijing, China, 2005.