- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 246978, 22 pages
Simulated Annealing-Based Ant Colony Algorithm for Tugboat Scheduling Optimization
1Transportation Management College, Dalian Maritime University, Dalian 116026, China
2Dalian China Railway International Container Ltd., Dalian 116004, China
Received 5 September 2012; Accepted 23 September 2012
Academic Editor: Rui Mu
Copyright © 2012 Qi Xu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- K. C. Ying and S. W. Lin, “Multiprocessor task scheduling in multistage hybrid flow-shops: an ant colony system approach,” International Journal of Production Research, vol. 44, no. 16, pp. 3161–3177, 2006.
- H. Xuan and L. X. Tang, “Dynamic hybrid flowshop scheduling problem with multiprocessor tasks,” Computer Integrated Manufacturing Systems, vol. 13, no. 11, pp. 2254–2288, 2007.
- Z. Liu, “Hybrid evolutionary strategy optimization for port tugboat operation scheduling,” in Proceedings of the 3rd International Symposium on Intelligent Information Technology Application (IITA '09), pp. 511–515, November 2009.
- Z. Liu, “Port tugboat operation scheduling optimization considering the minimum operation distance,” Journal of Southwest Jiaotong University, vol. 46, no. 5, pp. 875–881, 2011.
- S. Wang and B. Meng, “Resource allocation and scheduling problem based on genetic algorithm and ant colony optimization,” in Proceedings of the 11th Pacific-Asia Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining (PAKDD '07), vol. 4426 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pp. 879–886, Nanjing, China, 2007.
- S. Wang, I. Kaku, G. Chen, and M. Zhu, “Research on the modeling of Tugboat Assignment Problem in container terminal,” Advanced Materials Research, vol. 433–440, pp. 1957–1961, 2012.
- Z. X. Liu and S. M. Wang, “Research on bi-objectives parallel machines scheduling problem with special process constraint,” Computer Integrated Manufacturing Systems, vol. 11, no. 11, pp. 1616–1620, 2005.
- L. C. Dong, Z. Q. Xu, and W. J. Mi, “The dynamic tugboat schedule based on particle swarm algorithm combined with genetic operators,” Mathematics in Practice and Theory, vol. 42, no. 6, pp. 122–133, 2012.
- Z. X. Liu and S. M. Wang, “Research on parallel machines scheduling problem based on particle swarm optimization algorithm,” Computer Integrated Manufacturing Systems, vol. 12, no. 2, pp. 183–296, 2006.
- H. R. Boveiri, “ACO-MTS: a new approach for multiprocessor task scheduling based on ant colony optimization,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Intelligent and Advanced Systems (ICIAS '10), pp. 175–179, June 2010.
- M. Dorigo, G. DiCaro, and L. Gambardella, “Ant algorithm for discrete optimization,” Artificial Life, vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 137–172, 1999.