- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 261274, 14 pages
Exponential Synchronization Analysis and Control for Discrete-Time Uncertain Delay Complex Networks with Stochastic Effects
1College of Fundamental Studies, Shanghai University of Engineering Science, Shanghai 201620, China
2College of Information Sciences and Technology, Donghua University, Shanghai 201620, China
Received 18 April 2012; Accepted 3 June 2012
Academic Editor: Bo Shen
Copyright © 2012 Tianbo Wang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- D. J. Watts and S. H. Strogatz, “Collective dynamics of 'small-world9 networks,” Nature, vol. 393, no. 6684, pp. 440–442, 1998.
- A.-L. Barabási and R. Albert, “Emergence of scaling in random networks,” American Association for the Advancement of Science, vol. 286, no. 5439, pp. 509–512, 1999.
- H. J. Gao, J. Lam, and G. R. Chen, “New criteria for synchronization stability of general complex dynamical networks with coupling delays,” Physics Letters, Section A, vol. 360, no. 2, pp. 263–273, 2006.
- H. J. Li, “New criteria for synchronization stability of continuous complex dynamical networks with non-delayed and delayed coupling,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, vol. 16, no. 2, pp. 1027–1043, 2011.
- T. P. Chen, X. W. Liu, and W. L. Lu, “Pinning complex networks by a single controller,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems. I, vol. 54, no. 6, pp. 1317–1326, 2007.
- W. W. Yu, G. R. Chen, and J. H. Lü, “On pinning synchronization of complex dynamical networks,” Automatica, vol. 45, no. 2, pp. 429–435, 2009.
- H. J. Li, W. K. Wong, and Y. Tang, “Global synchronization stability for stochastic complex dynamical networks with probabilistic interval time-varying delays,” Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, vol. 152, no. 2, pp. 496–516, 2012.
- B. X. Wang and Z.-H. Guan, “Chaos synchronization in general complex dynamical networks with coupling delays,” Nonlinear Analysis. Real World Applications, vol. 11, no. 3, pp. 1925–1932, 2010.
- J. M. Yang, C. Z. Yao, W. C. Ma, and G. R. Chen, “A study of the spreading scheme for viral marketing based on a complex network model,” Physica A, vol. 389, no. 4, pp. 859–870, 2010.
- X. F. Wang and G. R. Chen, “Synchronization in scale-free dynamical networks: robustness and fragility,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I, vol. 49, no. 1, pp. 54–62, 2002.
- M. E. J. Newman, “The structure and function of complex networks,” SIAM Review, vol. 45, no. 2, pp. 167–256, 2003.
- H. L. Zhu, H. Luo, H. P. Peng, L. X. Li, and Q. Luo, “Complex networks-based energy-efficient evolution model for wireless sensor networks,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 41, no. 4, pp. 1828–1835, 2009.
- Y. Tang, S. Y. S. Leung, W. K. Wong, and J. A. Fang, “Impulsive pinning synchronization of stochastic discrete-time networks,” Neurocomputing, vol. 73, no. 10–12, pp. 2132–2139, 2010.
- C. Huang, D. W. C. Ho, and J. Q. Lu, “Synchronization analysis of a complex network family,” Nonlinear Analysis. Real World Applications, vol. 11, no. 3, pp. 1933–1945, 2010.
- Z. D. Wang, Y. Wang, and Y. R. Liu, “Global synchronization for discrete-time stochastic complex networks with randomly occurred nonlinearities and mixed time delays,” IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks, vol. 21, no. 1, pp. 11–25, 2010.
- H. J. Li, “Synchronization stability for discrete-time stochastic complex networks with probabilistic interval time-varying delays,” International Journal of Innovative Computing, Information and Control, vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 697–708, 2011.
- Y. R. Liu, Z. D. Wang, J. L. Liang, and X. H. Liu, “Synchronization and state estimation for discrete-time complex networks with distributed delays,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, Part B, vol. 38, no. 5, pp. 1314–1325, 2008.
- Z. Y. Fei, D. Z. Wang, H. J. Gao, and Y. W. Zhang, “Discrete-time complex networks: a new synchronisation stability criterion,” International Journal of Systems Science, vol. 40, no. 9, pp. 931–936, 2009.
- Q. J. Zhang, J.-A. Lu, and J. C. Zhao, “Impulsive synchronization of general continuous and discrete-time complex dynamical networks,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, vol. 15, no. 4, pp. 1063–1070, 2010.
- B. Shen, Z. D. Wang, and X. H. Liu, “Bounded synchronization and state estimation for discrete time-varying stochastic complex networks over a finite horizon,” IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks, vol. 22, no. 1, pp. 145–157, 2011.
- D. R. Ding, Z. D. Wang, B. Shen, and H. S. Shu, “ state estimation for discrete-time complexnetworks with randomly occurring sensor saturations and randomly varying sensor delays,” IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks and Learning Systems, vol. 23, pp. 725–736, 2012.
- Z. D. Wang, B. Shen, and X. H. Liu, “ filtering with randomly occurring sensor saturations and missing measurements,” Automatica, vol. 48, no. 3, pp. 556–562, 2012.
- B. Shen, Z. D. Wang, and X. H. Liu, “Sampled-data synchronization control of complex dynamical networks with stochastic sampling,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control. In press.
- E. Liz and J. B. Ferreiro, “A note on the global stability of generalized difference equations,” Applied Mathematics Letters, vol. 15, no. 6, pp. 655–659, 2002.
- R. A. Horn and C. R. Johnson, Matrix Analysis, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK, 1985.