- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 265837, 26 pages
A Stone Resource Assignment Model under the Fuzzy Environment
Uncertainty Decision-Making Laboratory, Sichuan University, Chengdu 610064, China
Received 1 January 2012; Revised 12 April 2012; Accepted 7 May 2012
Academic Editor: Jianming Shi
Copyright © 2012 Liming Yao et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M. Al-Jabari and H. Sawalha, “Treating stone cutting waste by flocculation-sedimentation,” in Proceedings of the Sustainable Environmental Sanitation and Water Services Conference, 28th WEDC Conference, Calcutta, India, 2002.
- K. Nasserdine, Z. Mimi, B. Bevan, and B. Elian, “Environmental management of the stone cutting industry,” Journal of Environmental Management, vol. 90, no. 1, pp. 466–470, 2009.
- N. Almeida, F. Branco, and J. R. Santos, “Recycling of stone slurry in industrial activities: application to concrete mixtures,” Building and Environment, vol. 42, no. 2, pp. 810–819, 2007.
- V. Corinaldesi, G. Moriconi, and T. R. Naik, “Characterization of marble powder for its use in mortar and concrete,” Construction and Building Materials, vol. 24, no. 1, pp. 113–117, 2010.
- F. Saboya Jr., G. C. Xavier, and J. Alexandre, “The use of the powder marble by-product to enhance the properties of brick ceramic,” Construction and Building Materials, vol. 21, no. 10, pp. 1950–1960, 2007.
- N. Bilgin, H. A. Yepremb, S. Arslan, et al., “Use of waste marble powder in brick industry,” Construction and Building Materials, vol. 29, pp. 449–457, 2012.
- A. Singh and H. H. Lou, “Hierarchical pareto optimization for the sustainable development of industrial ecosystems,” Industrial and Engineering Chemistry Research, vol. 45, no. 9, pp. 3265–3279, 2006.
- S. R. Lim and M. P. Jong, “Cooperative water network system to reduce carbon footprint,” Environmental Science and Technology, vol. 42, no. 16, pp. 6230–6236, 2008.
- D. Petrovic, R. Roy, and R. Petrovic, “Supply chain modelling using fuzzy sets,” International Journal of Production Economics, vol. 59, no. 1, pp. 443–453, 1999.
- H. M. Lee and J. S. Yao, “Economic production quantity for fuzzy demand quantity and fuzzy production quantity,” European Journal of Operational Research, vol. 109, no. 1, pp. 203–211, 1998.
- R. E. Bellman and L. A. Zadeh, “Decision-making in a fuzzy environment,” Management Science, vol. 17, pp. B141–B164, 1970.
- S. R. Hejazi, A. Memariani, G. Jahanshahloo, and M. M. Sepehri, “Linear bilevel programming solution by genetic algorithm,” Computers & Operations Research, vol. 29, no. 13, pp. 1913–1925, 2002.
- M. Al-Salamah, “Temporary workforce planning with firm contracts: a model and a simulated annealing heuristic,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2011, Article ID 209693, 18 pages, 2011.
- M. Gendreau, P. Marcotte, and G. Savard, “A hybrid tabu-ascent algorithm for the linear bilevel programming problem,” Journal of Global Optimization, vol. 8, no. 3, pp. 217–233, 1996.
- J. Li, J. Xu, and M. Gen, “A class of multiobjective linear programming model with fuzzy random coefficients,” Mathematical and Computer Modelling, vol. 44, no. 11-12, pp. 1097–1113, 2006.
- A. Suppapitnarm and G. T. Parks, Simulated Annealing: An Alternative Approach to True Multiobjective Optimization, Morgan Kaufmann, 1999.
- J. S. Yao and F. T. Lin, “Constructing a fuzzy flow-shop sequencing model based on statistical data,” International Journal of Approximate Reasoning, vol. 29, no. 3, pp. 215–234, 2002.
- J. S. Yao and K. Wu, “Consumer surplus and producer surplus for fuzzy demand and fuzzy supply,” Fuzzy Sets and Systems, vol. 103, no. 3, pp. 421–426, 1999.
- C. J. Lin and U. P. Wen, “A labeling algorithm for the fuzzy assignment problem,” Fuzzy Sets and Systems, vol. 142, no. 3, pp. 373–391, 2004.
- J. Xu, L. Yao, and X. Zhao, “A multi-objective chance-constrained network optimal model with random fuzzy coefficients and its application to logistics distribution center location problem,” Fuzzy Optimization and Decision Making, vol. 10, no. 3, pp. 255–285, 2011.
- J. Xu and Z. Zeng, “A discrete time optimal control model with uncertainty for dynamic machine allocation problem and its application to manufacturing and construction industries,” Applied Mathematical Modelling,, vol. 36, no. 8, pp. 3513–3544, 2012.
- J. C. Bezdek, “Fuzzy models—what are they, and why?” IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 1–6, 1993.
- D. Dubois and H. Prade, Fuzzy Sets and Systems, Academic Press, New York, NY, USA, 1980.
- U. Thole, H. J. Zimmermann, and P. Zysno, “On the suitability of minimum and product operators for the intersection of fuzzy sets,” Fuzzy Sets and Systems, vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 167–180, 1979.
- B. Kosko, Neural Networks and Fuzzy Systems, Prentice Hall, Englewood Cliffs, NJ, USA, 1992.
- R. Kohavi, “A study of cross-validation and bootstrap for accuracy estimation and model selection,” International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence, vol. 14, pp. 1137–1145, 1995.
- J. Xu and X. Zhou, Fuzzy-Like Multiple Objective Decision Making, Springer, 2011.
- D. Dubois and H. Prade, “Operations on fuzzy numbers,” International Journal of Systems Science, vol. 9, no. 6, pp. 613–626, 1978.
- A. Kaufmann and M. M. Gupta, Introduction to Fuzzy Arithmetic, Van Nostrand Reinhold, New York, NY, USA, 1985.
- J. F. Bard, “Some properties of the bilevel programming problem,” Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, vol. 68, no. 2, pp. 371–378, 1991.
- P. Hansen, B. Jaumard, and G. Savard, “New branch-and-bound rules for linear bilevel programming,” Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics, vol. 13, no. 5, pp. 1194–1217, 1992.
- O. Ben-Ayed and C. E. Blair, “Computational difficulties of bilevel linear programming,” Operations Research, vol. 38, no. 3, pp. 556–560, 1990.
- S. Kirkpatrick Jr., C. D. Gelatt,, and M. P. Vecchi, “Optimization by simulated annealing,” American Association for the Advancement of Science, vol. 220, no. 4598, pp. 671–680, 1983.
- S. Kirkpatrick, “Optimization by simulated annealing: quantitative studies,” Journal of Statistical Physics, vol. 34, no. 5-6, pp. 975–986, 1984.
- N. Metropolis, A. W. Rosenbluth, M. N. Rosenbluth, A. H. Teller, and E. Teller, “Equation of state calculations by fast computing machines,” The Journal of Chemical Physics, vol. 21, no. 6, pp. 1087–1092, 1953.
- P. J. M. van Laarhoven, Theoretical and Computational Aspects of Simulated Annealing, vol. 51, Stichting Mathematisch Centrum Centrum voor Wiskunde en Informatica, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 1988.
- J. M. Steel, “A review of Laarhoven,” Journal of the American Statistical Association, vol. 85, pp. 596–596, 1990.
- A. Suppapitnarm, K. A. Seffen, G. T. Parks, and P. J. Clarkson, “Simulated annealing algorithm for multiobjective optimization,” Engineering Optimization, vol. 33, no. 1, pp. 59–85, 2000.
- B. Suman, “Study of simulated annealing based algorithms for multiobjective optimization of a constrained problem,” Computers and Chemical Engineering, vol. 28, no. 9, pp. 1849–1871, 2004.
- B. Suman and P. Kumar, “A survey of simulated annealing as a tool for single and multiobjective optimization,” Journal of the Operational Research Society, vol. 57, no. 10, pp. 1143–1160, 2006.
- B. Sanghamitra, S. Sriparna, M. Ujjwal, and D. Kalyanmoy, “A simulated annealing-based multiobjective optimization algorithm: AMOSA,” IEEE Transactions on Evolutionary Computation, vol. 12, no. 3, pp. 269–283, 2008.
- A. Sadegheih, “Scheduling problem using genetic algorithm, simulated annealing and the effects of parameter values on GA performance,” Applied Mathematical Modelling, vol. 30, no. 2, pp. 147–154, 2006.
- T. Xu, H. Wei, and G. Hu, “Study on continuous network design problem using simulated annealing and genetic algorithm,” Expert Systems with Applications, vol. 36, no. 2, pp. 1322–1328, 2009.