- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 273140, 21 pages
Second-Order Consensus for Multiagent Systems under Directed and Switching Topologies
Institute of Intelligent Systems and Decision, Wenzhou University, Zhejiang 325027, China
Received 24 June 2011; Accepted 25 August 2011
Academic Editor: Zidong Wang
Copyright © 2012 Lixin Gao et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. Jadbabaie, J. Lin, and A. S. Morse, “Coordination of groups of mobile autonomous agents using nearest neighbor rules,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 48, no. 6, pp. 988–1001, 2003.
- C. W. Reynolds, “Flocks, herds, and schools: a distributed behavioral model,” Computer Graphics, vol. 21, no. 4, pp. 25–34, 1987.
- T. Vicsek, A. Czirk, E. Ben-Jacob, I. Cohen, and O. Shochet, “Novel type of phase transition in a system of self-driven particles,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 75, no. 6, pp. 1226–1229, 1995.
- S. Mu, T. Chu, and L. Wang, “Coordinated collective motion in a motile particle group with a leader,” Physica A, vol. 351, no. 2–4, pp. 211–226, 2005.
- R. M. Murray, “Recent research in cooperative control of multivehicle systems,” Journal of Dynamic Systems, Measurement and Control, Transactions of the ASME, vol. 129, no. 5, pp. 571–583, 2007.
- W. Ren and R. W. Beard, “Consensus seeking in multiagent systems under dynamically changing interaction topologies,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 50, no. 5, pp. 655–661, 2005.
- R. Olfati-Saber and R. M. Murray, “Consensus problems in networks of agents with switching topology and time-delays,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 49, no. 9, pp. 1520–1533, 2004.
- L. Gao and D. Cheng, “Comment on coordination of groups of mobile autonomous agents using nearest neighbor rules,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 50, no. 11, pp. 1913–1916, 2005.
- Y. Hong, J. Hu, and L. Gao, “Tracking control for multi-agent consensus with an active leader and variable topology,” Automatica, vol. 42, no. 7, pp. 1177–1182, 2006.
- F. Xiao and L. Wang, “Asynchronous consensus in continuous-time multi-agent systems with switching topology and time-varying delays,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 53, no. 8, pp. 1804–1816, 2008.
- B. Shen, Z. Wang, and Y. S. Hung, “Distributed -consensus filtering in sensor networks with multiple missing measurements: the finite-horizon case,” Automatica, vol. 46, no. 10, pp. 1682–1688, 2010.
- W. Ni and D. Cheng, “Leader-following consensus of multi-agent systems under fixed and switching topologies,” Systems and Control Letters, vol. 59, no. 3-4, pp. 209–217, 2010.
- J. Liang, Z. Wang, and X. Liu, “State estimation for coupled uncertain stochastic networks with missing measurements and time-varying delays: the discrete-time case,” IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks, vol. 20, no. 5, pp. 781–793, 2009.
- Z. Wang, Y. Wang, and Y. Liu, “Global synchronization for discrete-time stochastic complex networks with randomly occurred nonlinearities and mixed time delays,” IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks, vol. 21, no. 1, Article ID 5342442, pp. 11–25, 2010.
- B. Shen, Z. Wang, and X. Liu, “Bounded synchronization and state estimation for discrete time-varying stochastic complex networks over a finite horizon,” IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks, vol. 22, no. 1, pp. 145–157, 2011.
- P. Lin, Y. Jia, and L. Li, “Distributed robust consensus control in directed networks of agents with time-delay,” Systems and Control Letters, vol. 57, no. 8, pp. 643–653, 2008.
- Y. Sun, L. Wang, and G. Xie, “Average consensus in networks of dynamic agents with switching topologies and multiple time-varying delays,” Systems and Control Letters, vol. 57, no. 2, pp. 175–183, 2008.
- J. Hu and Y. Hong, “Leader-following coordination of multi-agent systems with coupling time delays,” Physica A, vol. 374, no. 2, pp. 853–863, 2007.
- Y. Hong, G. Chen, and L. Bushnell, “Distributed observers design for leader-following control of multi-agent networks,” Automatica, vol. 44, no. 3, pp. 846–850, 2008.
- L. X. Gao, H. J. Yan, and D. Jin, “Consensus problems in multi-agent systems with double integrator model,” Chinese Physics B, vol. 19, no. 5, Article ID 050520, 8 pages, 2010.
- W. Yu, G. Chen, and M. Cao, “Some necessary and sufficient conditions for second-order consensus in multi-agent dynamical systems,” Automatica, vol. 46, no. 6, pp. 1089–1095, 2010.
- C. Godsil and G. Royle, Alegbraic Graph Theory, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 2001.
- R. Horn and C. Johnson, Matrix Analysis, Cambridge University Press, New York, NY, USA, 1985.