- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 275239, 9 pages
Single-Machine Group Scheduling Problems with Deterioration to Minimize the Sum of Completion Times
1School of Economics and Management, Southeast University, Nanjing 210096, China
2Foundation Department, Huaiyin Advanced Vocational and Technical Health School, Huaian 223300, China
Received 14 August 2012; Accepted 11 November 2012
Academic Editor: Gradimir Milovanovic
Copyright © 2012 Yong He and Li Sun. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. N. D. Gupta and S. K. Gupta, “Single facility scheduling with nonlinear processing times,” Computers and Industrial Engineering, vol. 14, no. 4, pp. 387–393, 1988.
- S. Browne and U. Yechiali, “Scheduling deteriorating jobs on a single processor,” Operations Research, vol. 38, no. 3, pp. 495–498, 1990.
- T. C. E. Cheng, Q. Ding, and B. M. T. Lin, “A concise survey of scheduling with time-dependent processing times,” European Journal of Operational Research, vol. 152, no. 1, pp. 1–13, 2004.
- J.-B. Wang, “Single machine scheduling with decreasing linear deterioration under precedence constraints,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 58, no. 1, pp. 95–103, 2009.
- T. G. Voutsinas and C. P. Pappis, “A branch and bound algorithm for single machine scheduling with deteriorating values of jobs,” Mathematical and Computer Modelling, vol. 52, no. 1-2, pp. 55–61, 2010.
- W.-C. Lee, P.-J. Lai, and C.-C. Wu, “Some single-machine and flowshop scheduling problems with a non-linear deterioration function,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 62, no. 6, pp. 2487–2496, 2011.
- J.-B. Wang, L.-H. Sun, and L.-Y. Sun, “Single-machine total completion time scheduling with a time-dependent deterioration,” Applied Mathematical Modelling, vol. 35, no. 3, pp. 1506–1511, 2011.
- Z. Zhu, L. Sun, F. Chu, and M. Liu, “Due-window assignment and scheduling with multiple rate-modifying activities under the effects of deterioration and learning,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2011, Article ID 151563, 19 pages, 2011.
- T. C. E. Cheng, W.-C. Lee, and C.-C. Wu, “Single-machine scheduling with deteriorating jobs and past-sequence-dependent setup times,” Applied Mathematical Modelling. Simulation and Computation for Engineering and Environmental Systems, vol. 35, no. 4, pp. 1861–1867, 2011.
- T. C. E. Cheng, S. J. Yang, and D. L. Yang, “Common due-window assignment and scheduling of linear time-dependent deteriorating jobs and a deteriorating maintenance activity,” International Journal of Production Economics, vol. 135, pp. 154–161, 2010.
- W. Cheng, P. Guo, Z. Zhang, M. Zeng, and J. Liang, “Variable neighborhood search for parallel machines scheduling problem with step deteriorating jobs,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2012, Article ID 928312, 20 pages, 2012.
- L.-H. Sun, L.-Y. Sun, M.-Z. Wang, and J.-B. Wang, “Flow shop makespan minimization scheduling with deteriorating jobs under dominating machines,” International Journal of Production Economics, vol. 138, no. 1, pp. 195–200, 2012.
- C.-M. Wei, J.-B. Wang, and P. Ji, “Single-machine scheduling with time-and-resource-dependent processing times,” Applied Mathematical Modelling, vol. 36, no. 2, pp. 792–798, 2012.
- C. Zhao and H. Tang, “Two-machine owshop scheduling with deteriorating jobs and chain precedence constraints,” International Journal of Production Economics, pp. 131–136, 2012.
- Y. Yin, S.-R. Cheng, and C.-C. Wu, “Scheduling problems with two agents and a linear non-increasing deterioration to minimize earliness penalties,” Information Sciences, vol. 189, pp. 282–292, 2012.
- Y. Yin, D. Xu, S.-R. Cheng, and C.-C. Wu, “A generalisation model of learning and deteriorating effects on a single-machine scheduling with past-sequence-dependent setup times,” International Journal of Computer Integrated Manufacturing, vol. 25, no. 9, pp. 804–813, 2012.
- C.-M. Wei and J.-B. Wang, “Single machine quadratic penalty function scheduling with deteriorating jobs and group technology,” Applied Mathematical Modelling, vol. 34, no. 11, pp. 3642–3647, 2010.
- S.-J. Yang, “Group scheduling problems with simultaneous considerations of learning and deterioration effects on a single-machine,” Applied Mathematical Modelling, vol. 35, no. 8, pp. 4008–4016, 2011.
- J. Bai, Z.-R. Li, and X. Huang, “Single-machine group scheduling with general deterioration and learning effects,” Applied Mathematical Modelling, vol. 36, no. 3, pp. 1267–1274, 2012.
- W.-C. Lee and Z.-S. Lu, “Group scheduling with deteriorating jobs to minimize the total weighted number of late jobs,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 218, no. 17, pp. 8750–8757, 2012.
- S. J. Yang and D. L. Yang, “Single-machine group scheduling problems under the effects of deterioration and learning,” Computers and Industrial Engineering, vol. 58, no. 4, pp. 754–758, 2010.
- X. Huang, M. Z. Wang, and J. B. Wang, “Single-machine group scheduling with both learning effects and deteriorating jobs,” Computers and Industrial Engineering, vol. 60, no. 4, pp. 750–754, 2011.
- C. C. Wu and W. C. Lee, “Single-machine group-scheduling problems with deteriorating setup times and job-processing times,” International Journal of Production Economics, vol. 115, no. 1, pp. 128–133, 2008.
- W. C. Lee and C. C. Wu, “A note on optimal policies for two group scheduling problems with deteriorating setup and processing times,” Computers and Industrial Engineering, vol. 58, no. 4, pp. 646–650, 2010.