- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 281465, 14 pages
Energy-Aware Topology Evolution Model with Link and Node Deletion in Wireless Sensor Networks
School of Information Science and Engineering, East China University of Science and Technology, Shanghai 200237, China
Received 20 April 2011; Revised 10 June 2011; Accepted 6 July 2011
Academic Editor: Zidong Wang
Copyright © 2012 Xiaojuan Luo et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M. E. J. Newman, “The structure of scientific collaboration networks,” Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, vol. 98, no. 2, pp. 404–409, 2001.
- M. Faloutsos, P. Faloutsos, and C. Faioutsos, “On power-law relationships of the internet topology,” Computer Communication Review, vol. 29, no. 4, pp. 251–261, 1999.
- R. Albert, H. Jeong, and A. L. Barabási, “Diameter of the world-wide web,” Nature, vol. 401, no. 6749, pp. 130–131, 1999.
- B. A. Huberman, P. L. T. Pirolli, J. E. Pitkow, and R. M. Lukose, “Strong regularities in world wide web surfing,” Science, vol. 280, no. 5360, pp. 95–97, 1998.
- G. González-Parra, L. Acedo, R.-J. V. Micó, and A. J. Arenas, “Modeling the social obesity epidemic with stochastic networks,” Physica A, vol. 389, no. 17, pp. 3692–3701, 2010.
- V. Colizza, A. Flammini, A. Maritan, and A. Vespignani, “Characterization and modeling of protein-protein interaction networks,” Physica A, vol. 352, no. 1, pp. 1–27, 2005.
- J. R. Banavar, A. Maritan, and A. Rinaldo, “Size and form in efficient transportation networks,” Nature, vol. 399, no. 6732, pp. 130–132, 1999.
- J. Wang and P. De Wilde, “Properties of evolving e-mail networks,” Physical Review E, vol. 70, no. 6, Article ID 066121, 8 pages, 2004.
- L. Wen, R. G. Dromey, and D. Kirk, “Software engineering and scale-free networks,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics B, vol. 39, no. 3, pp. 648–657, 2009.
- D. J. Watts and S. H. Strogatz, “Collective dynamics of ‘small-world’ networks,” Nature, vol. 393, no. 6684, pp. 440–442, 1998.
- A.-L. Barabási and R. Albert, “Emergence of scaling in random networks,” American Association for the Advancement of Science, vol. 286, no. 5439, pp. 509–512, 1999.
- D. Shi, L. Liu, S. X. Zhu, and H. Zhou, “Degree distributions of evolving networks,” Europhysics Letters, vol. 76, no. 4, pp. 731–737, 2006.
- B. Shen, Z. Wang, and X. Liu, “Bounded synchronization and state estimation for discrete time-varying stochastic complex networks over a finite horizon,” IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks, vol. 22, no. 1, pp. 145–157, 2011.
- Q. Chen and D. Shi, “The modeling of scale-free networks,” Physica A, vol. 335, no. 1-2, pp. 240–248, 2004.
- Y. Gu and J. Sun, “A local-world node deleting evolving network model,” Physics Letters A, vol. 372, no. 25, pp. 4564–4568, 2008.
- I. F. Akyildiz, W. Su, Y. Sankarasubramaniam, and E. Cayirci, “A survey on sensor networks,” IEEE Communications Magazine, vol. 40, no. 8, pp. 102–114, 2002.
- G. Anastasi, M. Conti, M. Di Francesco, and A. Passarella, “Energy conservation in wireless sensor networks: a survey,” Ad Hoc Networks, vol. 7, no. 3, pp. 537–568, 2009.
- B. Shen, Z. Wang, Y. S. Hung, and G. Chesi, “Distributed filtering for polynomial nonlinear stochastic systems in sensor networks,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol. 58, no. 5, pp. 1971–1979, 2011.
- J. Yick, B. Mukherjee, and D. Ghosal, “Wireless sensor network survey,” Computer Networks, vol. 52, no. 12, pp. 2292–2330, 2008.
- H. Dong, Z. Wang, D. W. C. Ho, and H. Gao, “Variance-constrained filtering for a class of nonlinear time-varying systems with multiple missing measurements: the finite-horizon case,” IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, vol. 58, no. 5, pp. 2534–2543, 2010.
- B. Shen, Z. Wang, and Y. S. Hung, “Distributed -consensus filtering in sensor networks with multiple missing measurements: the finite-horizon case,” Automatica, vol. 46, no. 10, pp. 1682–1688, 2010.
- H. Dong, Z. Wang, and H. Gao, “Robust filtering for a class of nonlinear networked systems with multiple stochastic communication delays and packet dropouts,” IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, vol. 58, no. 4, pp. 1957–1966, 2010.
- A. Vázquez, “Growing network with local rules: preferential attachment, clustering hierarchy, and degree correlations,” Physical Review E, vol. 67, no. 5, Article ID 056104, 15 pages, 2003.
- X. Li and G. Chen, “A local-world evolving network model,” Physica A, vol. 328, no. 1-2, pp. 274–286, 2003.
- H. Zhu, H. Luo, H. Peng, L. Li, and Q. Luo, “Complex networks-based energy-efficient evolution model for wireless sensor networks,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 41, no. 4, pp. 1828–1835, 2009.
- L. J. Chen, Y. C. Mao, D. X. Chen, and L. Xie, “Topology control of wireless sensor networks under an average degree constraint,” Chinese Journal of Computers, vol. 30, no. 9, pp. 1544–1550, 2007.
- J. S. Kong and V. P. Roychowdhury, “Preferential survival in models of complex ad hoc networks,” Physica A, vol. 387, no. 13, pp. 3335–3347, 2008.
- N. Sarshar and V. Roychowdhury, “Scale-free and stable structures in complex ad hoc networks,” Physical Review E, vol. 69, no. 2, Article ID 026101, 6 pages, 2004.
- S. Li, L. Li, and Y. Yang, “A local-world heterogeneous model of wireless sensor networks with node and link diversity,” Physica A, vol. 390, no. 6, pp. 1182–1191, 2011.
- A. L. Barabási, R. Albert, and H. Jeong, “Mean-field theory for scale-free random networks,” Physica A, vol. 272, no. 1, pp. 173–187, 1999.
- S. Boccaletti, V. Latora, Y. Moreno, M. Chavez, and D.-U. Hwang, “Complex networks: structure and dynamics,” Physics Reports, vol. 424, no. 4-5, pp. 175–308, 2006.