- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 298685, 28 pages
Research on Performance of H2 Rich Blowout Limit in Bluff-Body Burner
1College of Power and Energy Engineering, Harbin Engineering University, Harbin 150001, China
2Department of Power and Energy, China Ship Development and Design Center, Wuhan 430064, China
Received 19 September 2012; Revised 24 October 2012; Accepted 24 October 2012
Academic Editor: Zhijun Zhang
Copyright © 2012 Hongtao Zheng et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- S. J. Shanbhogue, S. Husain, and T. Lieuwen, “Lean blowoff of bluff body stabilized flames: scaling and dynamics,” Progress in Energy and Combustion Science, vol. 35, no. 1, pp. 98–120, 2009.
- P. Eriksson, “The Zimont TFC model applied to premixed bluff body stabilized combustion using four different rans turbulence models,” in Proceedings of the Turbo Expo: Power for Land, Sea, and Air Conference, pp. 353–361, Montreal, Canada, May 2007.
- S. M. Frolov, V. Y. Basevich, and A. A. Belyaev, “Mechanism of turbulent flame stabilization on a bluff body,” Chemical Physics Reports, vol. 18, no. 8, pp. 1495–1516, 2000.
- F. H. Wright, “Bluff-body flame stabilization: blockage effects,” Combustion and Flame, vol. 3, pp. 319–337, 1959.
- J. R. Dawson, R. L. Gordon, J. Kariuki, E. Mastorakos, A. R. Masri, and M. Juddoo, “Visualization of blow-off events in bluff-body stabilized turbulent premixed flames,” Proceedings of the Combustion Institute, vol. 33, no. 1, pp. 1559–1566, 2011.
- P. Griebel, E. Boschek, and P. Jansohn, “Lean blowout limits and NOx emissions of turbulent, lean premixed, hydrogen-enriched methane/air flames at high pressure,” Journal of Engineering for Gas Turbines and Power, vol. 129, no. 2, pp. 404–410, 2007.
- R. W. Schefer, “Hydrogen enrichment for improved lean flame stability,” International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, vol. 28, no. 10, pp. 1131–1141, 2003.
- R. S. Barlow, J. H. Frank, A. N. Karpetis, and J. Y. Chen, “Piloted methane/air jet flames: transport effects and aspects of scalar structure,” Combustion and Flame, vol. 143, no. 4, pp. 433–449, 2005.
- E. Giacomazzi, V. Battaglia, and C. Bruno, “The coupling of turbulence and chemistry in a premixed bluff-body flame as studied by LES,” Combustion and Flame, vol. 138, no. 4, pp. 320–335, 2004.
- C. X. Lin and R. J. Holder, “Reacting turbulent flow and thermal field in a channel with inclined bluff body flame holders,” Journal of Heat Transfer, vol. 132, no. 9, pp. 1–11, 2010.
- W. W. Kim, J. J. Lienau, P. R. Van Slooten, M. B. Colket, R. E. Malecki, and S. Syed, “Towards modeling lean blow out in gas turbine flameholder applications,” Journal of Engineering for Gas Turbines and Power, vol. 128, no. 1, pp. 40–48, 2006.
- W. P. Jones and V. N. Prasad, “Large eddy simulation of the sandia flame series (D-F) using the Eulerian stochastic field method,” Combustion and Flame, vol. 157, no. 9, pp. 1621–1636, 2010.
- Ansys Fluent 12.0 Documentation.
- F. Bisetti and J. Y. Chen, LES of Sandia Flame D with Eulerian PDF and Finite-Rate Chemistry, Combustion Modeling, Combustion Processes Laboratories, Berkeley, Calif, USA, 2005.
- R. P. Lindstedt, S. A. Louloudi, and E. M. Váos, “Joint scalar probability density function modeling of pollutant formation in piloted turbulent jet diffusion flames with comprehensive chemistry,” Proceedings of the Combustion Institute, vol. 28, no. 1, pp. 149–156, 2000.
- S. M. Correa and S. B. Pope, “Comparison of a monte carlo PDF/finite-volume mean flow model with bluff-body raman dsata,” in Proceedings of the 24th Symposium International on Combustion, pp. 279–285, The Combustion Institute, 1992.
- S. M. S. El-feky and A. Penninger, “Study of flammability lean limit for a bluff body stabilized flame,” Periodica Polytechnica, Mechanical Engineering, vol. 38, no. 1, pp. 33–45, 1994.
- Reaction Design, “Theory manual,” CHEMKIN Release 4. 1. 1.
- Y. T. Liang and W. Zeng, “Kinetic simulation of gas explosion in constant volume bomb,” Journal of Combustion Science and Technology, vol. 16, no. 4, pp. 375–381, 2010.