- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 314964, 18 pages
Neural-Network-Based Discrete-Time Fuzzy Control of Continuous-Time Nonlinear Systems with Dither
1Department of Computer Science and Information Engineering, Asia University, No. 500 Lioufeng Road, Wufeng Distinguish, Taichung City 41354, Taiwan
2Department of Electronic Engineering, Jinwen University of Science and Technology, No. 99 Anchung Road, Xindian Distinguish, New Taipei City 23154, Taiwan
Received 23 April 2011; Revised 26 June 2011; Accepted 6 July 2011
Academic Editor: Zidong Wang
Copyright © 2012 Zhi-Ren Tsai and Jiing-Dong Hwang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- H. Dong, Z. Wang, D. W. C. Ho, and H. Gao, “Robust fuzzy output-feedback control with multiple probabilistic delays and multiple missing measurements,” IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, vol. 18, no. 4, pp. 712–725, 2010.
- H. Dong, Z. Wang, and H. Gao, “ fuzzy control for systems with repeated scalar nonlinearities and random packet losses,” IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, vol. 17, no. 2, pp. 440–450, 2009.
- Z. Wang, Y. Liu, G. Wei, and X. Liu, “A note on control of a class of discrete-time stochastic systems with distributed delays and nonlinear disturbances,” Automatica, vol. 46, no. 3, pp. 543–548, 2010.
- H. O. Wang, K. Tanaka, and M. F. Griffin, “An approach to fuzzy control of nonlinear systems: stability and design issues,” IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 14–23, 1996.
- Z. Wang, D. W. C. Ho, H. Dong, and H. Gao, “Robust finite-horizon control for a class of stochastic nonlinear time-varying systems subject to sensor and actuator saturations,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 55, no. 7, pp. 1716–1722, 2010.
- Z. Wang, G. Wei, and G. Feng, “Reliable control for discrete-time piecewise linear systems with infinite distributed delays,” Automatica, vol. 45, no. 12, pp. 2991–2994, 2009.
- B. Shen, Z. Wang, H. Shu, and G. Wei, “Robust finite-horizon filtering with randomly occurred nonlinearities and quantization effects,” Automatica, vol. 46, no. 11, pp. 1743–1751, 2010.
- B. Shen, Z. Wang, H. Shu, and G. Wei, “ filtering for nonlinear discrete-time stochastic systems with randomly varying sensor delays,” Automatica, vol. 45, no. 4, pp. 1032–1037, 2009.
- H. Dong, Z. Wang, D. W. C. Ho, and H. Gao, “Variance-constrained filtering for a class of nonlinear time-varying systems with multiple missing measurements: the finite-horizon case,” IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, vol. 58, no. 5, pp. 2534–2543, 2010.
- H. Dong, Z. Wang, and H. Gao, “Robust filtering for a class of nonlinear networked systems with multiple stochastic communication delays and packet dropouts,” IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, vol. 58, no. 4, pp. 1957–1966, 2010.
- B. S. Chen, C. S. Tseng, and H. J. Uang, “Mixed / fuzzy output feedback control design for nonlinear dynamic systems: an LMI approach,” IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, vol. 8, no. 3, pp. 249–265, 2000.
- K. Tanaka, “An approach to stability criteria of neural-network control systems,” IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks, vol. 7, no. 3, pp. 629–642, 1996.
- M. M. Gupta, L. Jin, and N. Homma, Static and Dynamic Neural Networks from Fundamentals to Advanced Theory, John Wiley & Sons, Hoboken, NJ, USA, 2003.
- J. S. R. Jang, C. T. Sun, and E. Mizutani, Neuro-Fuzzy and Soft Computing, Prentice-Hall, 1997.
- Z.-R. Tsai, Y.-Z. Chang, J.-D. Hwang, and J. Lee, “Robust fuzzy stabilization of dithered chaotic systems using island-based random optimization algorithm,” Information Sciences, vol. 178, no. 4, pp. 1171–1188, 2008.
- G. Zames and N. A. Shneydor, “Structural stabilization and quenching by dither in nonlinear systems,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 22, no. 3, pp. 352–361, 1977.
- S. Mossaheb, “Application of a method of averaging to the study of dithers in nonlinear systems,” International Journal of Control, vol. 38, no. 3, pp. 557–576, 1983.
- C. A. Desoer and S. M. Shahruz, “Stability of dithered nonlinear systems with backlash or hysteresis,” International Journal of Control, vol. 43, no. 4, pp. 1045–1060, 1986.
- A. M. Steinberg and I. Kadushin, “Stabilization of nonlinear systems with a dither control,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 43, pp. 273–284, 1973.
- K. Tanaka, H. Ohtake, and H. O. Wang, “Guaranteed cost control of polynomial fuzzy systems via a sum of squares approach,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, Part B, vol. 39, no. 2, pp. 561–567, 2009.
- J. P. LaSalle, “Some extensions of Liapunov's second method,” IRE Transactions on Circuit Theory, vol. 7, no. 4, pp. 520–527, 1960.