- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 340437, 29 pages
A New Study on the Parameter Relationships of Planetary Roller Screws
School of Mechanical Engineering, Northwestern Polytechnical University, Xi’an 710072, China
Received 15 June 2012; Accepted 3 October 2012
Academic Editor: Slim Choura
Copyright © 2012 Shangjun Ma et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- P. C. Lemor, “Roller screw, an efficient and reliable mechanical component of electro-mechanical actuators,” in Proceedings of the 31st Intersociety Energy Conversion Engineering Conference (IECEC '96), vol. 1, pp. 215–220, Washington, DC, USA, August 1996.
- D. E. Schinstock and T. A. Haskew, “Dynamic load testing of roller screw EMA's,” in Proceedings of the 31st Intersociety Energy Conversion Engineering Conference (IECEC '96), vol. 1, pp. 221–226, Washington, DC, USA, August 1996.
- Q. Z. Jin, J. J. Yang, and J. L. Sun, “The comparative research on the static stiffness of ball screw and planetary roller screw,” Mechanical Science and Technology, vol. 18, no. 2, pp. 230–232, 1999 (Chinese).
- M. Falkner, T. Nitschko, L. Supper, G. Traxler, J. V. Zemann, and E. W. Roberts, “Roller screw lifetime under oscillatory motion: from dry to liquid lubrication,” in Proceedings of the 10th European Space Mechanisms and Tribology Symposium (ESMATS '03), pp. 297–301, San Sebastian, Spain, September 2003.
- A. S. Tselishchev and I. S. Zharov, “Elastic elements in roller-screw mechanisms,” Russian Engineering Research, vol. 28, no. 11, pp. 1040–1043, 2008.
- S. A. Velinsky, B. Chu, and T. A. Lasky, “Kinematics and efficiency analysis of the planetary roller screw mechanism,” Journal of Mechanical Design, vol. 131, no. 1, Article ID 011016, 8 pages, 2009.
- Y. Hojjat and M. Mahdi Agheli, “A comprehensive study on capabilities and limitations of roller-screw with emphasis on slip tendency,” Mechanism and Machine Theory, vol. 44, no. 10, pp. 1887–1899, 2009.
- M. H. Jones and S. A. Velinsky, “Kinematics of roller migration in the planetary roller screw mechanism,” Journal of Mechanical Design, vol. 134, no. 6, Article ID 061006, 6 pages, 2012.
- M. H. Jones and S. A. Velinsky, “Contact kinematics in the planetary roller screw mechanism,” in Proceedings of the ASME International Design Engineering Technical Conferences, 2012.
- Y. Zhao, J. Ni, and L. N. Lu, “Mesh calculation of roller screw pair,” Machine Design, vol. 20, no. 3, pp. 34–36, 2003 (Chinese).
- Z. X. Wei, J. J. Yang, J. S. Zhu, B. Z. Yang, and W. Du, “Optimized analysis on structural parameter for planetary roller screw,” Journal of Mechanical Transmission, vol. 35, no. 6, pp. 44–47, 2011 (Chinese).
- S. Ma, G. Liu, J. Zhou, and R. Tong, “Optimal design and contact analysis for Planetary Roller Screw,” Applied Mechanics and Materials, vol. 86, pp. 361–364, 2011.
- F. Chen, The Design and Research on Motive Accuracy for Two-Stage Planetary Roller Screw, Nanjing University of Science and Technology, 2009.
- X. Zhang, G. Liu, S. Ma, R. Tong, and H. Luo, “Study on axial contact deformation of planetary roller screw,” Applied Mechanics and Materials, vol. 155-156, pp. 779–783, 2012.
- L. Gao, Design and research of planetary roller screw for precision application of the aerospace [M.S. thesis], Nanjing University of Science and Technology, 2012.
- P. A. Sokolov, O. A. Ryakhovskii, D. S. Blinov, and A. Laptev, “Kinematics of planetary roller screw mechanisms,” Vestnik Mishinostroeniya, vol. 1, pp. 3–14, 2005.
- O. A. Ryakhovskii, D. S. Blinov, and P. A. Sokolov, “Analysis of the operation of a planetary roller screw mechanism,” Vestnik Mishinostroeniya, vol. 4, pp. 52–57, 2002.
- T. A. Harris and M. N. Kotzalas, Rolling Bearing Analysis, Taylor & Francis, 5th edition, 2006.
- J. Yang, Z. Wei, J. Zhu, and W. Du, “Calculation of load distribution of planetary roller screws and static rigidity,” Journal of Huazhong University of Science and Technology, vol. 39, no. 4, pp. 1–4, 2011 (Chinese).
- Z. Zhang and K. M. Li, “Analysis on the accuracy of the electric cylinder with planetary roller screw,” Manufacture Information Engineering of China, vol. 40, no. 19, pp. 72–74, 2011.
- J. J. Yang, B. Z. Yang, J. S. Zhu, and W. Du, “Effect of preload on axial deformation and friction of planetary roller screw,” Journal of Mechanical Transmission, vol. 35, no. 12, pp. 16–22, 2011 (Chinese).