- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 342705, 15 pages
Asymptotic Parameter Estimation for a Class of Linear Stochastic Systems Using Kalman-Bucy Filtering
1School of Information Science and Technology, Donghua University, Shanghai 200051, China
2School of Science, Donghua University, Shanghai 200051, China
Received 21 June 2012; Accepted 21 July 2012
Academic Editor: Jun Hu
Copyright © 2012 Xiu Kan et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- B. M. Bibby and M. Sørensen, “Martingale estimation functions for discretely observed diffusion processes,” Bernoulli, vol. 1, no. 1-2, pp. 17–39, 1995.
- C. Corrado and T. Su, “An empirical test of the Hull-White option pricing model,” Journal of Futures Markets, vol. 18, no. 4, pp. 363–378, 1998.
- H. Dong, Z. Wang, and H. Gao, “ fuzzy control for systems with repeated scalar nonlinearities and random packet losses,” IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, vol. 17, no. 2, pp. 440–450, 2009.
- J. Hu, Z. Wang, and H. Gao, “A delay fractioning approach to robust sliding mode control for discrete-time stochastic systems with randomly occurring non-linearities,” IMA Journal of Mathematical Control and Information, vol. 28, no. 3, pp. 345–363, 2011.
- J. Hu, Z. Wang, H. Gao, and L. K. Stergioulas, “Robust sliding mode control for discrete stochastic systems with mixed time delays, randomly occurring uncertainties, and randomly occurring nonlinearities,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol. 59, no. 7, pp. 3008–3015, 2012.
- J. Hu, Z. Wang, and H. Gao, “Robust sliding mode control for discrete time-delay systems with stochastic nonlinearities,” Journal of the Franklin Institute, vol. 349, no. 4, pp. 1459–1479, 2012.
- E. Ince, Ordinary Differential Equations, Dover, New York, NY, USA, 1956.
- C. R. Rao, Linear Statistical Inference and its Applications, John Wiley & Sons, New York, NY, USA, 1973.
- M. H. A. Davis, Linear Estimation and Stochastic Control, Chapman and Hall, London, UK, 1977.
- M. Arato, A. Kolmogrorov, and Y. Sinai, On Parameter Estimation of a Complex Stationary Gaussian Process, vol. 146, Doklady Academy, USSR, 1962.
- H. Frydman and P. Lakner, “Maximum likelihood estimation of hidden Markov processes,” The Annals of Applied Probability, vol. 13, no. 4, pp. 1296–1312, 2003.
- L. Galtchouk and V. Konev, “On sequential estimation of parameters in semimartingale regression models with continuous time parameter,” The Annals of Statistics, vol. 29, no. 5, pp. 1508–1536, 2001.
- N. R. Kristensen, H. Madsen, and S. B. Jørgensen, “Parameter estimation in stochastic grey-box models,” Automatica, vol. 40, no. 2, pp. 225–237, 2004.
- B. L. S. Prakasa Rao, Statistical Inference for Diffusion Type Processes, vol. 8, Edward Arnold, London, UK, 1999.
- I. Shoji and T. Ozaki, “Comparative study of estimation methods for continuous time stochastic processes,” Journal of Time Series Analysis, vol. 18, no. 5, pp. 485–506, 1997.
- H. Dong, Z. Wang, and H. Gao, “Robust filtering for a class of nonlinear networked systems with multiple stochastic communication delays and packet dropouts,” IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, vol. 58, no. 4, pp. 1957–1966, 2010.
- H. Dong, Z. Wang, and H. Gao, “Distributed filtering for a class of time-varying systems over sensor networks with quantization errors and successive packet dropouts,” IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, vol. 60, no. 6, pp. 3164–3173, 2012.
- J. Hu, Z. Wang, H. Gao, and L. K. Stergioulas, “Probability-guaranteed H finite-horizon filtering for a class of nonlinear time-varying systems with sensor saturations,” Systems and Control Letters, vol. 61, no. 4, pp. 477–484, 2012.
- J. Hu, Z. Wang, Y. Niu, and L. K. Stergioulas, “ sliding mode observer design for a class of nonlinear discrete time-delay systems: a delay-fractioning approach,” International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control. In press.
- J. Picard, “Asymptotic study of estimation problems with small observation noise,” in Stochastic Modelling and Filtering (Rome, 1984), vol. 91 of Lecture Notes in Control and Inference Science, Springer, 1987.
- B. Shen, Z. Wang, and Y. S. Hung, “Distributed -consensus filtering in sensor networks with multiple missing measurements: the finite-horizon case,” Automatica, vol. 46, no. 10, pp. 1682–1688, 2010.
- B. Shen, Z. Wang, and X. Liu, “Bounded synchronization and state estimation for discrete time-varying stochastic complex networks over a finite-horizon,” IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks, vol. 22, no. 1, pp. 145–157, 2011.
- B. Shen, Z. Wang, Y. Hung, and G. Chesi, “Distributed filtering for polynomial nonlinear stochastic systems in sensor networks,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol. 58, no. 5, pp. 1971–1979, 2011.
- Z. Wang, J. Lam, and X. Liu, “Filtering for a class of nonlinear discrete-time stochastic systems with state delays,” Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, vol. 201, no. 1, pp. 153–163, 2007.
- Z. Wang, X. Liu, Y. Liu, J. Liang, and V. Vinciotti, “An extended Kalman filtering approach to modelling nonlinear dynamic gene regulatory networks via short gene expression time series,” IEEE/ACM Transactions on Computational Biology and Bioinformatics, vol. 6, no. 3, pp. 410–419, 2009.
- G. Wei and H. Shu, “ filtering on nonlinear stochastic systems with delay,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 33, no. 2, pp. 663–670, 2007.
- M. R. James and F. Le Gland, “Consistent parameter estimation for partially observed diffusions with small noise,” Applied Mathematics and Optimization, vol. 32, no. 1, pp. 47–72, 1995.
- R. S. Liptser and A. N. Shiryayev, Statistics of Random Processes. I, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 1977.
- Yu. A. Kutoyants, “Parameter estimation for diffusion type processes of observation,” Mathematische Operationsforschung und Statistik Series Statistics, vol. 15, no. 4, pp. 541–551, 1984.
- T. Deck, “Asymptotic properties of Bayes estimators for Gaussian Itô-processes with noisy observations,” Journal of Multivariate Analysis, vol. 97, no. 2, pp. 563–573, 2006.
- J. P. N. Bishwal, Parameter Estimation in Stochastic Differential Equations, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 2008.
- A. Brace, D. Gatarek, and M. Musiela, “The market model of interest rate dynamics,” Mathematical Finance, vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 127–155, 1997.
- D. Heath, R. Jarrow, and A. Morton, “Bond pricing and the term structure of interest-rates: a new methodology,” Econometrica, vol. 60, no. 1, pp. 77–105, 1992.
- J. Hull and A. White, “The pricing of option on assets with stochastic volatilities,” The Journal of Finance, vol. 42, no. 2, pp. 281–300, 1987.
- J. Hull and A. White, “The general Hull-White model and super calibration,” Financial Analysis Journal, vol. 57, no. 6, pp. 34–43, 2001.
- G. Kallianpur and R. S. Selukar, “Parameter estimation in linear filtering,” Journal of Multivariate Analysis, vol. 39, no. 2, pp. 284–304, 1991.
- V. I. Arnold, Geometrical Methods in the Theory of Ordinary Differential Equations, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 1983.
- E. L. Ince, Ordinary Differential Equations, Dover, New York, NY, USA, 1944.