- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 379867, 11 pages
Model for Microcirculation Transportation Network Design
School of Traffic and Transportation Engineering, Central South University, Changsha 410075, China
Received 2 August 2012; Revised 8 November 2012; Accepted 21 November 2012
Academic Editor: Wuhong Wang
Copyright © 2012 Qun Chen and Feng Shi. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- F. Shi, E. H. Huang, and Y. Z. Wang, “Study on the functional characteistics of Urban transrortation micro-circulation system,” Urban Studies, vol. 15, no. 3, pp. 34–36, 2008.
- W. H. Wang, Q. Cao, K. Ikeuchi, and H. Bubb, “Reliability and safety analysis methodology for identification of drivers' erroneous actions,” International Journal of Automotive Technology, vol. 11, no. 6, pp. 873–881, 2010.
- W. H. Wang, H. W. Guo, K. Ikeuchi, and H. Bubb, “Numerical simulation and analysis procedure for model-based digital driving dependability in intelligent transport system,” KSCE Journal of Civil Engineering, vol. 15, no. 5, pp. 891–898, 2011.
- R. L. Tobin and T. L. Friesz, “Sensitivity analysis for equilibrium network flow,” Transportation Science, vol. 22, no. 4, pp. 242–250, 1988.
- H. Yang, Q. Meng, and M. G. H. Bell, “Simultaneous estimation of the origin-destination matrices and travel-cost coefficient for congested networks in a stochastic user equilibrium,” Transportation Science, vol. 35, no. 2, pp. 107–123, 2001.
- S. W. Chiou, “TRANSYT derivatives for area traffic control optimisation with network equilibrium flows,” Transportation Research B, vol. 37, no. 3, pp. 263–290, 2003.
- Y. Sheffi, Urban Transportation Networks: Equilibrium Analysis with Mathematical Programming Methods, Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs, NJ, USA, 1985.
- G. A. Davis, “Exact local solution of the continuous network design problem via stochastic user equilibrium assignment,” Transportation Research B, vol. 28, no. 1, pp. 61–75, 1994.
- K. Uchida, A. Sumalee, D. Watling, and R. Connors, “A study on network design problems for multi-modal networks by probit-based stochastic user equilibrium,” Networks and Spatial Economics, vol. 7, no. 3, pp. 213–240, 2007.
- L. J. Leblanc, “An algorithm for the discrete network design problem,” Transportation Science, vol. 9, no. 3, pp. 183–199, 1975.
- M. Chen and A. S. Alfa, “Network design algorithm using a stochastic incremental traffic assignment approach,” Transportation Science, vol. 25, no. 3, pp. 215–224, 1991.
- Z. Y. Gao, J. J. Wu, and H. J. Sun, “Solution algorithm for the bi-level discrete network design problem,” Transportation Research B, vol. 39, no. 6, pp. 479–495, 2005.
- K. Jeon, J. S. Lee, S. Ukkusuri, and S. T. Waller, “Selectorecombinative genetic algorithm to relax computational complexity of discrete network design problem,” Transportation Research Record, no. 1964, pp. 91–103, 2006.
- M. Abdulaal and L. J. LeBlanc, “Continuous equilibrium network design models,” Transportation Research B, vol. 13, no. 1, pp. 19–32, 1979.
- T. L. Friesz, H. J. Cho, N. J. Mehta, R. L. Tobin, and G. Anandalingam, “Simulated annealing approach to the network design problem with variational inequality constraints,” Transportation Science, vol. 26, no. 1, pp. 18–26, 1992.
- Q. Meng, H. Yang, and M. G. H. Bell, “An equivalent continuously differentiable model and a locally convergent algorithm for the continuous network design problem,” Transportation Research B, vol. 35, no. 1, pp. 83–105, 2001.
- S. W. Chiou, “Bilevel programming for the continuous transport network design problem,” Transportation Research B, vol. 39, no. 4, pp. 361–383, 2005.
- D. Z. W. Wang and H. K. Lo, “Global optimum of the linearized network design problem with equilibrium flows,” Transportation Research B, vol. 44, no. 4, pp. 482–492, 2010.
- H. Yang and M. G. H. Bell, “Models and algorithms for road network design: a review and some new developments,” Transport Reviews, vol. 18, no. 3, pp. 257–278, 1998.
- P. Luathep, A. Sumalee, W. H. K. Lam, Z. C. Li, and H. K. Lo, “Global optimization method for mixed transportation network design problem: a mixed-integer linear programming approach,” Transportation Research B, vol. 45, no. 5, pp. 808–827, 2011.
- F. Shi, E. H. Huang, Q. Chen, and Y. Z. Wang, “Optimization of one-way traffic organization for urban micro-circulation transportation network,” Journal of Transportation Systems Engineering and Information Technology, vol. 9, no. 4, pp. 30–35, 2009.
- F. Shi, E. H. Huang, Q. Chen, and Y. Z. Wang, “Bi-level programming model for reconstruction of urban branch road network,” Journal of Central South University of Technology, vol. 16, no. 1, pp. 172–176, 2009.
- X. P. Wang and L. M. Cao, Theory, Application and Software Implementation, Xi'an Jiaotong University Press, Xi'an, China, 2002.