- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 383749, 19 pages
Inverse Parametric Analysis of Seismic Permanent Deformation for Earth-Rockfill Dams Using Artificial Neural Networks
1Faculty of Infrastructure Engineering, Dalian University of Technology, Dalian, Liaoning 116024, China
2College of Computer Science and Technology, Zhejiang University of Technology, Hangzhou, Zhejiang 310023, China
Received 27 October 2012; Accepted 3 December 2012
Academic Editor: Sheng-yong Chen
Copyright © 2012 Xu Wang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- F. Kang, J. Li, and Q. Xu, “Structural inverse analysis by hybrid simplex artificial bee colony algorithms,” Computers and Structures, vol. 87, no. 13-14, pp. 861–870, 2009.
- P. Z. Lu, S. Y. Chen, and Y. J. Zheng, “Artificial intelligence in civil engineering,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2012, Article ID 145974, 22 pages, 2012.
- S. Chen, Y. Zheng, C. Cattani, and W. Wang, “Modeling of biological intelligence for SCM system optimization,” Computational and Mathematical Methods in Medicine, vol. 2012, Article ID 769702, 10 pages, 2012.
- X.-H. Yang, F.-L. Jiang, S.-Y. Chen, and W.-L. Wang, “Modeling evolution of weighted clique networks,” Communications in Theoretical Physics, vol. 56, no. 5, pp. 952–956, 2011.
- S. Y. Chen, C. Y. Yao, G. Xiao, Y. S. Ying, and W. L. Wang, “Fault detection and prediction of clocks and timers based on computer audition and probabilistic neural networks,” Lecture Notes on Computer Science, vol. 3512, pp. 952–959, 2005.
- Y. Yu, B. Zhang, and H. Yuan, “An intelligent displacement back-analysis method for earth-rockfill dams,” Computers and Geotechnics, vol. 34, no. 6, pp. 423–434, 2007.
- S. Zhu, G. Yang, J. P. Zhou, and Y. G. Song, “Back analysis on static and dynamic characteristics of Zipingpu CFRD under “5.12” Wenchuan Earthquake,” Journal of Sichuan University, vol. 42, no. 5, pp. 113–119, 2010.
- J. M. Duncan and C. Y. Chang, “Nonlinear analysis of stress and strain in soils,” Journal of the Soil Mechanics and Foundations Division ASCE, vol. 96, no. SM5, pp. 1629–1653, 1970.
- X. S. Liu, Z. N. Wang, X. G. Wang, et al., Large-Scale Shaking Table Model Test and Dynamic Analysis for CFRD, China Waterpower Press, Beijing, China, 2010.
- H. Chen, S. Hou, and D. Yang, “Study on arch dam reservoir interaction under earthquake condition.,” Journal of Hydraulic Engineering, vol. 10, no. 7, pp. 29–39, 1989.
- K. Y. Wang, Y. P. Chang, and N. Chen, “Residual deformation characteristics of coarse-grained soils under cyclic loading,” China Civil Engineering Journal, vol. 33, no. 3, pp. 48–53, 2000.
- Z. J. Shen and G. Xu, “Deformation behavior of rock material under cyclic loading,” Hydro-Science and Engineering, vol. 6, no. 2, pp. 143–150, 1996.
- D. G. Zou, F. W. Meng, X. J. Kong, et al., “Residual deformation behavior of rock-fill materials,” Chinese Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, vol. 30, no. 6, pp. 807–812, 2008.
- S. Zhu and J. B. Zhou, “Deformation behavior of coarse grained materials under cyclic loading,” Rock and Soil Mechanics, vol. 31, no. 5, pp. 1375–1380, 2010.
- H. L. Liu, Z. Z. Lu, and J. H. Qian, “Earthquake-induced permanent deformation of earth-rock dams,” Journal of Hohai University, vol. 24, no. 1, pp. 91–96, 1996.
- M. A. Bezerra, R. E. Santelli, E. P. Oliveira, L. S. Villar, and L. A. Escaleira, “Response surface methodology (RSM) as a tool for optimization in analytical chemistry,” Talanta, vol. 76, no. 5, pp. 965–977, 2008.
- J. L. Huang, P. F. Du, W. Q. He, Z. D. Ou, H. C. Wang, and Z. S. Wang, “Local sensitivity analysis for urban rainfall runoff modelling,” China Environmental Science, vol. 27, no. 4, pp. 549–553, 2007.
- S. S. Chen, J. P. Huo, and W. M. Zhang, “Analysis of effects of “5.12” Wenchuan Earthquake on Zipingpu Concrete Face Rock-fill Dam,” Chinese Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, vol. 30, no. 6, pp. 795–801, 2008.
- Z. Y. Yang, J. M. Zhang, and X. Z. Gao, “A primary analysis of seismic behavior and damage for Zipingpu CFRD during Wenchuan Earthquake,” Water Power, vol. 35, no. 7, pp. 30–33, 2009.
- H. Q. Chen, Z. P. Xu, and M. Lee, “Wenchuan Earthquake and seismic safety of large dams,” Journal of Hydraulic Engineering, vol. 39, no. 10, pp. 1158–1167, 2008.
- X. J. Kong, D. G. Zou, Y. Zhou, and B. Xu, “Earthquake damage analysis of Zipingpu concrete face rock-fill dam during Wenchuan earthquake,” Journal of Dalian University of Technology, vol. 49, no. 5, pp. 667–674, 2009.
- H. Yu, D. Wang, Y. Yang, Q. Xie, W. Jiang, and B. Zhou, “The preliminary analysis of strong ground motion records from the M s 8.0 Wenchuan Earthquake,” Journal of Earthquake Engineering and Engineering Vibration, vol. 29, no. 1, pp. 1–13, 2009.
- G. C. Gu, C. S. Shen, and W. J. Cen, Earthquake Engineering for Earthrock Dams, China Waterpower Press, Beijing, China, 2009.
- S. Y. Chen and Q. Guan, “Parametric shape representation by a deformable NURBS model for cardiac functional measurements,” IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering, vol. 58, no. 3, pp. 480–487, 2011.
- M. Li, S. C. Lim, and S. Chen, “Exact solution of impulse response to a class of fractional oscillators and its stability,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2011, Article ID 657839, 9 pages, 2011.
- S. Chen, Y. Wang, and C. Cattani, “Key issues in modeling of complex 3D structures from video sequences,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2012, Article ID 856523, 17 pages, 2012.
- M. Carlini, S. Castellucci, M. Guerrieri, and T. Honorati, “Stability and control for energy production parametric dependence,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2010, Article ID 842380, 21 pages, 2010.
- S. Duan, C. He, L. Xu, and D. Ma, “A training method for improving the generalization performance of radial basis function networks,” in Proceedings of the 3th World Congress on Intelligent Control and Automation, pp. 859–863, July 2000.