- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 389086, 10 pages
Bus Dispatching Interval Optimization Based on Adaptive Bacteria Foraging Algorithm
Beijing Key Laboratory of Traffic Engineering, Beijing University of Technology, Beijing 100124, China
Received 4 September 2012; Accepted 14 November 2012
Academic Editor: Rui Mu
Copyright © 2012 Zhong-hua Wei et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- I. A. Farhat and M. E. El-Hawary, “Dynamic adaptive bacterial foraging algorithm for optimum economic dispatch with valve-point effects and wind power,” IET Generation, Transmission and Distribution, vol. 4, no. 9, pp. 989–999, 2010.
- K. M. Passino, “Biomimicry of bacterial foraging for distributed optimization and control,” IEEE Control Systems Magazine, vol. 22, no. 3, pp. 52–67, 2002.
- E. Daryabeigi, M. Moazzami, A. Khodabakhshian, and M. H. Mazidi, “A new power system stabilizer design by using smart bacteria foraging algorithm,” Canadian Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering, Article ID 6030547, pp. 713–716, 2011.
- M. Tripathy, S. Mishra, L. L. Lai, and Q. P. Zhang, “Transmission loss reduction based on FACTS and bacteria foraging algorithm,” in Proceedings of the 9th International Conference on Parallel Problem Solving from Nature, pp. 222–231, 2006.
- D. H. Kim and J. H. Cho, “Adaptive tuning of PID controller for multivariable system using bacterial foraging based optimization,” in Proceedings of the 3rd International Atlantic Web Intelligence Conference on Advances in Web Intelligence, pp. 231–235, 2005.
- M. A. Muñoz, S. K. Halgamuge, W. Alfonso, and E. F. Caicedo, “Simplifying the bacteria foraging optimization algorithm,” in Proceedings of the 6th IEEE World Congress on Computational Intelligence, pp. 1–7, 2010.
- S. Dasgupta, A. Biswas, A. Abraham, and S. Das, “Adaptive computational chemotaxis in bacterial foraging algorithm,” IEEE Computer Society, vol. 6, pp. 64–72, 2008.
- H. Chen, Y. Zhu, and K. Hu, “Self-adaptation in bacterial foraging optimization algorithm,” in Proceedings of 3rd International Conference on Intelligent System and Knowledge Engineering (ISKE '08), pp. 1026–1031, November 2008.
- F. A. Kidwai, “A genetic algorithm based bus scheduling model for transit network,” Proceedings of the Eastern Asia Society For Transportation Studies, vol. 5, pp. 477–489, 2005.
- E. B. Jacob, I. Becker, Y. Shapira, and H. Levine, “Bacterial linguistic communication and social intelligence,” Trends in Microbiology, vol. 12, no. 8, pp. 366–372, 2004.
- S. Mishra, “A hybrid least square-fuzzy bacterial foraging strategy for harmonic estimation,” IEEE Transactions on Evolutionary Computation, vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 61–73, 2005.
- W. J. Tang, Q. H. Wu, and J. R. Saunders, “Bacterial foraging algorithm for dynamic environments,” in Proceedings of the IEEE Congress on Evolutionary Computation, pp. 1324–1330, 2006.
- S. D. Müller, J. Marchetto, S. Airaghi, and P. Koumoutsakos, “Optimization based on bacterial chemotaxis,” IEEE Transactions on Evolutionary Computation, vol. 6, no. 1, pp. 16–29, 2002.
- R. P. Gendron and J. E. R. Staddon, “Searching for cryptic prey: the effect of search rate,” American Naturalist, vol. 121, no. 2, pp. 172–186, 1983.
- G. Zhengwei, H. L. Pang, and D. W. Wang, “Adaptive bacterial foraging optimization and its application for bus scheduling,” Journal of System Simulation, vol. 23, no. 6, pp. 1151–1160, 2011.
- S. Sumathi, T. Hamsapriya, and P. Surekha, Evolutionary Intelligence: An Introduction to Theory and Applications with Matlab, 2008.
- H. Chen, Y. Zhu, and K. Hu, “Adaptive bacterial foraging optimization,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2011, Article ID 108269, 7 pages, 2011.
- S. Dasgupta, S. Das, A. Abraham, and A. Biswas, “Adaptive computational chemotaxis in bacterial foraging optimization: an analysis,” IEEE Transactions on Evolutionary Computation, vol. 13, no. 4, pp. 919–941, 2009.