- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 392197, 30 pages
Modeling and Optimization of Cement Raw Materials Blending Process
1Department of Information Service and Intelligent Control, Shenyang Institute of Automation, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Shenyang 110016, China
2Graduate School of Chinese Academy of Sciences, University of Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing 100039, China
Received 6 May 2012; Revised 24 July 2012; Accepted 8 August 2012
Academic Editor: Hung Nguyen-Xuan
Copyright © 2012 Xianhong Li et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- X. G. W, Research and application of advanced control system in ball mill grinding process [Ph.D. thesis], School of Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing, China, 2010.
- H. F. Cai and Q. S. Ding, “Cement raw material ingredient based on excel calculation method,” Science and Technology of Cement, No.3, 2005.
- L. Shi, “The ingredient plan of using carbide slag in cement production,” Fujian Building Materials, No.4, 2007.
- R. Schnatz, “Optimization of continuous ball mills used for finish-grinding of cement by varying the L/D ratio, ball charge filling ratio, ball size and residence time,” International Journal of Mineral Processing, vol. 74, pp. S55–S63, 2004.
- C. Banyasz, L. Keviczky, and I. Vajk, “A novel adaptive control system for raw material blending,” IEEE Control Systems Magazine, vol. 23, no. 1, pp. 87–96, 2003.
- K. Kizilaslan, S. Ertugrul, A. Kural, and C. Ozsoy, “A comparative study on modeling of a raw material blending process in cement industry using conventional and intelligent techniques,” in Proceedings of the IEEE Conference on Control Applications, pp. 736–741, June 2003.
- K. Kizilaslan, S. Ertugrul, A. Kural, and C. Ozsoy, “A comparative study on modeling of a raw material blending process in cement industry using conventional and intelligent techniques,” in Proceedings of the IEEE Conference on Control Applications, pp. 736–741, tur, June 2003.
- A. Kural, Identification and model predictive control of raw material blending process in cement industry [Ph.D. thesis], Institute of Science and Technology, Istanbul Technical University, Istanbul, Turkey, 2001.
- C. Ozsoy, A. Kural, and C. Baykar, “Modeling of the raw material mixing process in cement industry,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Emerging Technologies and Factory Automation, Antibes, France, October 2001.
- A. Kural and C. Özsoy, “Identification and control of the raw material blending process in cement industry,” International Journal of Adaptive Control and Signal Processing, vol. 18, no. 5, pp. 427–442, 2004.
- M. Hubbard and T. DaSilva, “Estimation of feedstream concentrations in cement raw material blending,” Automatica, vol. 18, no. 5, pp. 595–606, 1982.
- G. Bavdaz and J. Kocijan, “Fuzzy controller for cement raw material blending,” Transactions of the Institute of Measurement and Control, vol. 29, no. 1, pp. 17–34, 2007.
- M. Koji, F. M. John, and U. Toshihiro, “Mixture designs and models for the simultaneous selection of ingredients and their ratios,” Chemometrics and Intelligent Laboratory Systems, vol. 86, no. 1, pp. 17–25, 2007.
- X. Wu, M. Yuan, and H. Yu, “Soft-sensor modeling of cement raw material blending process based on fuzzy neural networks with particle swarm optimization,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Natural Computing (CINC '09), pp. 158–161, June 2009.
- Q. Pang, M. Yuan, X. Wu, and J. Wang, “Multi-objective optimization design method of control system in cement raw materials blending process based on neural network,” Dongnan Daxue Xuebao, vol. 39, no. 1, pp. 76–81, 2009.
- B. Hua, K. Hua, and H. Y. Zhao, “Cement raw material ingredient based on raw material equation and excel worksheet,” Cement, no. 3, pp. 19–22, 2002.
- R. P. Xing, X. H. Wang, and T. Shen, “Cement raw material ingredients algorithm based on the least-squares method?, , No,” China Cement, no. 2, pp. 47–48, 2007.
- S. Y. Yang, W. W. Gao, and P. G. Jiang, “Application of neural network in cement raw materials blending system,” Industry and Mine Automation, No.5, 2004.
- S. J. Leng, “Linear programming method application in the computational program of the cement raw material ingredient,” Cement Technology, no. 5, pp. 33–37, 1989.
- Z. Q. Qiu, Q. R. Xiang, and M. Qiu, “Algebraic algorithm and its computer program of the cement raw material ingredient,” Sichuan Cement, no. 2, pp. 8–9, 1995.
- C. X. Cai, “New method of simplifying the calculation of the cement raw material ingredient- raw material chemical composition ratio method,” Cement, no. 4, pp. 20–22, 2000.
- Y. D. Wu, “Simple and convenient method of calculating cement raw material ingredient,” Cement Technology, no. 4, pp. 36–40, 2001.
- Z. G. Zhang, X. F. Lin, and Z. Y. Wang, “The optimized control system in cement raw materials matching process,” Computing Technology and Automation, vol. 26, no. 1, pp. 30–32, 2007.
- S. Chen, “Discuss optimization of the cement raw material blending process,” Cement, No.6, 1995.
- K. J. Fan and X. M. Jin, “An overview of the raw material blending process control in cement industry,” Chinese Ceramic Society, vol. 27, no. 4, 2008.
- B. Liu, X. C. Hao, and H. B. Li, “Research on the control system of the cement raw material proportioning,” Cement Technology, no. 3, pp. 95–97, 2005.
- L. Li, Y. D. Wu, and C. F. Wang, “New view on the cement raw material ingredient and its control,” Liaoning Building Materials, no. 4, pp. 20–24, 1998.
- R. G. Wang, “Application Analysis of the CBX analyzer in the cement raw material ingredient,” Cement, no. 7, pp. 62–64, 2009.
- Q. D. Chen, Principle and Application of the New Dry-Process Cement Technology, China Building Industry Press, Beijing, China, 2004.
- H. T. Hu, “Several issues related to raw materials in new dry-process cement production,” Cement Technology, no. 3, pp. 2–5, 1991.
- D. G. Su, Y. Y. Wu, S. C. Pan, H. Mai, and S. N. Pan, “Some questions of using the high sulfur-alkali materials in new dry-process cement production,” Cement Technology, no. 4, pp. 50–56, 1996.
- D. G. Su, J. Ran, B. Z. Du, H. Liu, and L. Q. Zheng, “Technical proportion for use of high sulphur-slkali ratio raw meal on dry-process cement kiln,” Building Material of New Technology, no. 1, pp. 5–10, 1996.
- D. G. Su, “Study on technical formula of high sulfur-alkali ratio materials by pass free process,” Journal of South China University of Technology, vol. 25, no. 7, pp. 88–92, 1997.
- T. F. Coleman and Y. Li, “On the convergence of interior-reflective Newton methods for nonlinear minimization subject to bounds,” Mathematical Programming A, vol. 67, no. 2, pp. 189–224, 1994.
- D. F. Shanno, “Conditioning of quasi-Newton methods for function minimization,” Mathematics of Computation, vol. 24, pp. 647–656, 1970.
- W. W. Hager and H. Zhang, “A new conjugate gradient method with guaranteed descent and an efficient line search,” SIAM Journal on Optimization, vol. 16, no. 1, pp. 170–192, 2005.
- J. E. Dennis, Jr, M. El-Alem, and K. Williamson, “A trust-region approach to nonlinear systems of equalities and inequalities,” SIAM Journal on Optimization, vol. 9, no. 2, pp. 291–315, 1999.
- W. W. Hager and D. T. Phan, “An ellipsoidal branch and bound algorithm for global optimization,” SIAM Journal on Optimization, vol. 20, no. 2, pp. 740–758, 2009.
- N. I. M. Gould, “The generalized steepest-edge for linear programming,” Combinatorics and Optimization 83-2, University of Waterloo, Ontario, Canada, 1983.
- R. M. Freund, MIT Open Courseware: Systems Optimization Models and Computation, Lecture on the “Introduction to Convex Constrained Optimization” and “Issues in Non-Convex Optimization”, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 2004.
- Y. Zhang, “Solving large-scale linear programs by interior-point methods under the MATLAB environment,” Tech. Rep. TR96-01, Department of Mathematics and Statistics, University of Maryland, Baltimore, Md, USA, 1995.
- R. J. Vanderbei and D. F. Shanno, “An interior-point algorithm for nonconvex nonlinear programming,” Computational Optimization and Applications, vol. 13, no. 1-3, pp. 231–252, 1999.
- H. Y. Benson and D. F. Shanno, “Interior-point methods for nonconvex nonlinear programming: regularization and warmstarts,” Computational Optimization and Applications, vol. 40, no. 2, pp. 143–189, 2008.
- R. J. Vanderbei, “LOQO: an interior point code for quadratic programming,” Tech. Rep. SOR 94-15, Princeton University, Princeton, NJ, USA, 1994.
- M. Gertz, J. Nocedal, and A. Sartenaer, “A starting point strategy for nonlinear interior methods,” Applied Mathematics Letters, vol. 17, no. 8, pp. 945–952, 2004.
- R. H. Byrd, J. C. Gilbert, and J. Nocedal, “A trust region method based on interior point techniques for nonlinear programming,” Mathematical Programming, vol. 89, no. 1, pp. 149–185, 2000.
- R. A. Waltz, J. L. Morales, J. Nocedal, and D. Orban, “An interior algorithm for nonlinear optimization that combines line search and trust region steps,” Mathematical Programming A, vol. 107, no. 3, pp. 391–408, 2006.
- R. H. Byrd, M. E. Hribar, and J. Nocedal, “An interior point algorithm for large-scale nonlinear programming,” SIAM Journal on Optimization, vol. 9, no. 4, pp. 877–900, 1999.
- A. Forsgren, P. E. Gill, and M. H. Wright, “Interior methods for nonlinear optimization,” SIAM Review, vol. 44, no. 4, pp. 525–597, 2002.
- A. Wachter, An interior point algorithm for large-scale nonlinear optimization with applications in process engineering, Dissertation in Chemical Engineering [Ph.D. thesis], Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, Penn, USA, 2002.
- D. E. Goldberg, Genetic Algorithms in Search, Optimization and Machine Learning, Addison-Wesley, Reading, Mass, USA, 1989.
- H. H. Holger and T. Stutzle, Stochastic Local Search: Foundations and Applications, Morgan Kaufmann, San Francisco, Calif, USA, 2004.