- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 397473, 12 pages
Freshwater Algal Bloom Prediction by Support Vector Machine in Macau Storage Reservoirs
1Faculty of Science and Technology, University of Macau, Taipa, Macau
2Laboratory & Research Center, Macao Water Supply Co. Ltd., Conselheiro Borja, Macau
Received 26 August 2012; Accepted 11 November 2012
Academic Editor: Sheng-yong Chen
Copyright © 2012 Zhengchao Xie et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Shouwei Li, Mingliang Wang, and Jianmin He, “Prediction of Banking Systemic Risk Based on Support Vector Machine,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2013, pp. 1–5, 2013.
- Xiangqin Jin, Minghao Jin, and Lianxi Sheng, “Three dimensional quantitative structure-toxicity relationship modeling and prediction of acute toxicity for organic contaminants to algae,” Computers in Biology and Medicine, 2014.