- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 409856, 11 pages
Modeling Transitions in Complex Systems by Multiplicative Effect of Temporal Patterns Extracted from Signal Flows
1Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of West Florida, 11000 University Parkway, Pensacola, FL 32514, USA
2Faculty of Applied Sciences, Politechnica University, Hagi-Ghita 81, 060032 Bucharest, Romania
Received 2 December 2012; Accepted 10 December 2012
Academic Editor: Carlo Cattani
Copyright © 2012 Ezzat G. Bakhoum and Cristian Toma. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- E. G. Bakhoum and C. Toma, “Dynamical aspects of macroscopic and quantum transitions due to coherence function and time series events,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2010, Article ID 428903, 13 pages, 2010.
- G. Toma, “Practical test-functions generated by computer algorithms,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Computational Science and Its Applications (ICCSA '05), vol. 3482 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pp. 576–584, May 2005.
- C. Cattani, “Harmonic wavelets towards the solution of nonlinear PDE,” Computers and Mathematics with Applications, vol. 50, no. 8-9, pp. 1191–1210, 2005.
- B. Lazar, A. Sterian, St. Pusca et al., “Simulating delayed pulses in organic materials,” in Proceedings of the Computational Science and Its Applications (ICCSA '06), vol. 3980 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pp. 779–785, 2006.
- F. Doboga, “Different structural patterns created by short range variations of internal parameters,” in Proceedings of the 7th international conference on Computational Science (ICCS '07), vol. 4488 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pp. 1060–1066, 2007.
- J. J. Rushchitsky, C. Cattani, and E. V. Terletskaya, “Wavelet analysis of the evolution of a solitary wave in a composite material,” International Applied Mechanics, vol. 40, no. 3, pp. 311–318, 2004.
- C. Cattani, “Multiscale analysis of wave propagation in composite materials,” Mathematical Modelling and Analysis, vol. 8, no. 4, pp. 267–282, 2003.
- E. G. Bakhoum and C. Toma, “Specific mathematical aspects of dynamics generated by coherence functions,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2011, Article ID 436198, 10 pages, 2011.
- E. G. Bakhoum and C. Toma, “Mathematical transform of traveling-wave equations and phase aspects of quantum interaction,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2010, Article ID 695208, 15 pages, 2010.
- C. Cattani and A. Ciancio, “Hybrid two scales mathematical tools for active particles modelling complex systems with learning hiding dynamics,” Mathematical Models and Methods in Applied Sciences, vol. 17, no. 2, pp. 171–187, 2007.
- C. Cattani, A. Ciancio, and A. d'Onofrio, “Metamodeling the learning-hiding competition between tumours and the immune system: a kinematic approach,” Mathematical and Computer Modelling, vol. 52, no. 1-2, pp. 62–69, 2010.
- A. Ciancio, “An approximate evaluation of the phenomenological and state coefficients for visco-anelastic media with memory,” U.P.B. Scientific Bulletin A, vol. 73, no. 4, pp. 3–14, 2011.
- M. Li and W. Zhao, “Quantitatively investigating locally weak stationarity of modified multifractional Gaussian noise,” Physica A, vol. 391, no. 24, pp. 6268–6278, 2012.
- M. Li and W. Zhao, “Visiting power laws in cyber-physical networking systems,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2012, Article ID 302786, 13 pages, 2012.
- M. Li and W. Zhao, “Representation of a stochastic traffic bound,” IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems, vol. 21, no. 9, pp. 1368–1372, 2010.
- E. G. Bakhoum and C. Toma, “Relativistic short range phenomena and space-time aspects of pulse measurements,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2008, Article ID 410156, 20 pages, 2008.