- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 431752, 5 pages
Function Projective Synchronization of a Class of Chaotic Systems with Uncertain Parameters
School of Science, Hangzhou Dianzi University, Hangzhou, Zhejiang 310018, China
Received 1 December 2011; Accepted 24 February 2012
Academic Editor: Ahmad M. Harb
Copyright © 2012 Junbiao Guan. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- L. M. Pecora and T. L. Carroll, “Synchronization in chaotic systems,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 64, no. 8, pp. 821–824, 1990.
- M. Rosenblum, A. Pikovsky, and J. Kurths, “Phase synchronization of chaotic oscillators,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 76, pp. 1804–1807, 1996.
- H. Taghvafard and G. H. Erjaee, “Phase and anti-phase synchronization of fractional order chaotic systems via active control,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, vol. 16, no. 10, pp. 4079–4088, 2011.
- R. Mainieri and J. Rehacek, “Projective synchronization in three-dimensional chaotic systems,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 82, pp. 3042–3045, 1999.
- J. Guan, “Synchronization control of two different chaotic systems with known and unknown parameters,” Chinese Physics Letters, vol. 27, Article ID 020502, 2010.
- L. Runzi, “Adaptive function project synchronization of Rössler hyperchaotic system with uncertain parameters,” Physics Letters. A, vol. 372, no. 20, pp. 3667–3671, 2008.
- C. Liu, “A novel chaotic attractor,” Chaos Solitons & Fractals, vol. 39, pp. 1037–1045, 2009.