- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 432129, 12 pages
Low-Speed Control of Heavy-Load Transfer Robot with Long Telescopic Boom Based on Stribeck Friction Model
College of Automation, Harbin University of Science and Technology, Harbin 150080, China
Received 5 September 2012; Accepted 23 October 2012
Academic Editor: Hamid Reza Karimi
Copyright © 2012 Bo You et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- L. L. Liu, H. Z. Liu, Z. Y. Wu, and Z. M. Wang, “An overview of friction models in mechanical systems,” Advances in Mechanics, vol. 38, no. 2, pp. 201–213, 2008.
- J. Huang and S. H. Ye, “Analysis and control offset research of servo system with rub,” Machine Science and Technology, vol. 18, no. 1, pp. 1–4, 1999.
- B. Armstrong, P. Dupont, and C. C. De Wit, “A survey of models, analysis tools and compensation methods for the control of machines with friction,” Automatica, vol. 30, no. 7, pp. 1083–1138, 1994.
- L. J. Ma, Y. Z. Tang, and X. B. Zhi, “Synovium variable structure control research of low-speed friction servo system,” Learned Journal of Shot and Arrow Guide, vol. 27, no. 3, pp. 77–79, 2007.
- J. S. Peng, Q. Y. Su, and S. L. Song, “Application of the servo system with fuzzy PID control that base on stribeck friction model,” Electrical Engineering, vol. 1, pp. 15–17, 2007.
- J. Qiu, G. Feng, and H. Gao, “Fuzzy-model-based piecewise ℋ∞ static-output-feedback controller design for networked nonlinear systems,” IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, vol. 18, no. 5, pp. 919–934, 2010.
- J. Qiu, G. Feng, and H. Gao, “Asynchronous output feedback control of networked nonlinear systems with multiple packet dropouts: T-S fuzzy affine model based approach,” IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, vol. 19, no. 6, pp. 1014–1030, 2011.
- H. Li, H. Liu, H. Gao, and P. Shi, “Reliable fuzzy control for active suspension systems with actuator delay and fault,” IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, vol. 20, no. 2, pp. 342–357, 2012.
- H. Li, J. Yu, C. Hilton, and H. Liu, “Adaptive sliding mode control for nonlinear active suspension systems using T-S fuzzy model,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics. In press.
- L. Xu and B. Yao, “Adaptive robust control of mechanical systems with nonlinear dynamic friction compensation,” in Proceedings of the American Control Conference, pp. 2595–2599, Chicago, Ill, USA, June 2000.
- G. Morel, K. Iagnemma, and S. Dubowsky, “Precise control of manipulators with high joint-friction using base force/torque sensing,” Automatica, vol. 36, no. 7, pp. 931–941, 2000.
- B. N. Xiao, L. H. Gong, and S. Zhang, “Simulation research on friction model of a flight simulation table servo system,” Lubrication Engineering, vol. 34, no. 3, pp. 76–80, 2009.
- S. Y. Li, Neural Control and Intelligent Control Theory, Harbin Institute of Technology Press, Harbin, China, 1996.
- G. Y. Li, “New fuzzy PID controller,” Journal of System Simulation, vol. 15, no. 10, pp. 1492–1493, 2003.
- A. Haj-Ali and H. Ying, “Structural analysis of fuzzy controllers with nonlinear input fuzzy sets in relation to nonlinear PID control with variable gains,” Automatica, vol. 40, no. 9, pp. 1551–1559, 2004.
- H. B. Zhou, H. Deng, and J. A. Duan, “Fuzzy-PID control for the motion platform of thermosonic flip-chip bonding machines,” Journal of System Simulation, vol. 19, no. 13, pp. 2944–2954, 2007.
- M. Wang and L. Y. Yang, “The study of research machine tool guide crawl appearance,” in Coal Mine Machinery, vol. 3, pp. 35–37, Harbin North Pressure Container Limited Company, Harbin, China, 2004.
- D. D. Guo, X. D. Liu, and Y. H. Zhang, “Repetitive control strategy of servo system with fiction offset,” in Proceedings of the 21st Chinese Control Conference, pp. 555–558, Zhe Jiang University Press, Zhe Jiang, China, 2002.
- J. Zhu, Fuzzy Control Theory and Application, Mechanical Industry Press, 1999.
- Y. F. Wang and T. Y. Chai, “Adaptive fuzzy output feedback control for a class of nonlinear MIMO systems,” Journal of System Simulation, vol. 17, no. 10, pp. 2442–2446, 2005.
- Y. Zhang and X. X. Yang, “Design for fuzzy immune controller based on genetic algorithm,” Journal of System Simulation, vol. 16, no. 7, pp. 1548–1551, 2004.
- S. W. Yang and M. Q. Zheng, “Simulation of nonlinear friction with modeling methodology,” Journal of System Simulation, vol. 14, no. 10, pp. 1365–1368, 2002.
- R. J. Lian and C. N. Huang, “Self-organizing fuzzy radial basis function neural-network controller for robotic motion control,” International Journal of Innovative Computing, Information and Control, vol. 8, no. 3, pp. 1955–1971, 2012.
- M. R. Soltanpour, J. Khalilpour, and M. Soltani, “Robust nonlinear control of robot manipulator with uncertainties in kinematics. Dynamics and actuator models,” International Journal of Innovative Computing, Information and Control, vol. 8, no. 8, pp. 5487–5498, 2012.
- A. Pallegedara, Y. Matsuda, T. Matsumoto, K. Tsukamoto, N. Egashira, and S. Goto, “Teleoperation of robot arms using force-free control and template matching,” International Journal of Innovative Computing, Information and Control, vol. 8, no. 10, pp. 6869–6884, 2012.
- S. E. Shafiei and M. R. Soltanpour, “Neural network sliding-mode-PID controller design for electrically driven robot manipulators,” International Journal of Innovative Computing, Information and Control, vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 511–524, 2011.
- M. Yue, W. Sun, and P. Hu, “Sliding mode robust control for two-wheeled mobile robot with lower center of gravity,” International Journal of Innovative Computing, Information and Control, vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 637–646, 2011.