- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 437927, 14 pages
Finite-SNR Diversity-Multiplexing Tradeoff for Cooperative Transmissions with Opportunistic Network Coding
Information Security Center, Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications, P.O. Box 145, Beijing 100876, China
Received 1 October 2012; Accepted 29 November 2012
Academic Editor: Ming Li
Copyright © 2012 Guoyou Li et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. Sendonaris, E. Erkip, and B. Aazhang, “User cooperation diversity—part I: system description,” IEEE Transactions on Communications, vol. 51, no. 11, pp. 1927–1938, 2003.
- J. N. Laneman, D. N. C. Tse, and G. W. Wornell, “Cooperative diversity in wireless networks: efficient protocols and outage behavior,” IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, vol. 50, no. 12, pp. 3062–3080, 2004.
- G. Kramer, I. Marić, and R. D. Yates, “Cooperative communications,” Foundations and Trends in Networking, vol. 1, no. 3-4, pp. 271–425, 2006.
- L. Zheng and D. N. C. Tse, “Diversity and multiplexing: a fundamental tradeoff in multiple-antenna channels,” IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, vol. 49, no. 5, pp. 1073–1096, 2003.
- K. Azarian, H. El Gamal, and P. Schniter, “On the achievable diversity-multiplexing tradeoff in half-duplex cooperative channels,” IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, vol. 51, no. 12, pp. 4152–4172, 2005.
- A. Bletsas, A. Khisti, D. P. Reed, and A. Lippman, “A simple cooperative diversity method based on network path selection,” IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, vol. 24, no. 3, pp. 659–672, 2006.
- S. Loyka and G. Levin, “Diversity-multiplexing tradeoff in the low-SNR regime,” IEEE Communications Letters, vol. 15, no. 5, pp. 542–544, 2011.
- R. Narasimhan, “Finite-SNR diversity-multiplexing tradeoff for correlated Rayleigh and Rician MIMO channels,” IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, vol. 52, no. 9, pp. 3965–3979, 2006.
- E. Stauffer, O. Oyman, R. Narasimhan, and A. Paulraj, “Finite-SNR diversity-multiplexing tradeoffs in fading relay channels,” IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, vol. 25, no. 2, pp. 245–257, 2007.
- Y. Liu, P. Dharmawansa, M. R. McKay, and K. B. Letaief, “Finite-SNR diversity-multiplexing trade-off of dual hop multiple-relay channels,” IEEE Transaction on Communications, vol. 60, no. 5, pp. 1451–1463, 2012.
- R. Ahlswede, N. Cai, S. Y. Li, and R. Yeung, “Network information flow,” IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, vol. 46, no. 4, pp. 1204–1216, 2000.
- S. Katti, H. S. Rahul, W. Hu, D. Katabi, M. Médard, and J. Crowcroft, “XORs in the air: practical wireless network coding,” in Proceedings of the ACM SIGCOMM, pp. 243–254, 2006.
- S. Sharma, Y. Shi, J. Liu, Y. T. Hou, and S. Kompella, “Is network coding always good for cooperative communications?” in Proceedings of the IEEE INFOCOM 2010, pp. 1–9, San Diego, Calif, USA, March 2010.
- Y. Chen, S. Kishore, and J. Li, “Wireless diversity through network coding,” in Proceedings of the IEEE Wireless Communications and Networking Conference (WCNC'06), vol. 3, pp. 1681–1686, April 2006.
- C. Peng, Q. Zhang, M. Zhao, Y. Yao, and W. Jia, “On the performance analysis of network-coded cooperation in wireless networks,” IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, vol. 7, no. 8, pp. 3090–3097, 2008.
- Z. Yi, M. Ju, and I. M. Kim, “Outage probability and optimum power allocation for analog network coding,” IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, vol. 10, no. 2, pp. 407–412, 2011.
- I. Maric, A. Goldsmith, and M. Medard, “Analog network coding in the high-SNR regime,” in Proceedings of the IEEE Wireless Network Coding Conference (WiNC'2010), pp. 1–6, Bostn, Mass, USA.
- M. Li, Y. Q. Chen, J. Y. Li, and W. Zhao, “Hölder scales of sea level,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2013, Article ID 863707, 2013.
- M. Li and W. Zhao, “Quantitatively investigating the locally weak stationarity of modified multifractional Gaussian noise,” Physica A, vol. 391, no. 24, pp. 6268–6278, 2012.
- M. Li and W. Zhao, “On 1/f noise,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2013, Article ID 673648, 2013.
- R. Narasimhan, “Finite-SNR diversity performance of rate-adaptive MIMO systems,” in Proceedings of the IEEE Global Telecommunications Conference (GLOBECOM'05), pp. 1461–1465, December 2005.