- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 439805, 17 pages
A Fuzzy Approach to Robust Control of Stochastic Nonaffine Nonlinear Systems
1School of Reliability and Systems Engineering, Beihang University, Beijing 100191, China
2Department of Automation, University of Science and Technology of China, Hefei 230027, China
3Department of Mechanical and Biomedical Engineering, City University of Hong Kong, 83 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon, Hong Kong
4Research Institute of Intelligent Control and Systems, Harbin Institute of Technology, Harbin 150001, China
Received 28 November 2012; Accepted 14 December 2012
Academic Editor: Peng Shi
Copyright © 2012 Ting-Ting Gang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- T. Takagi and M. Sugeno, “Fuzzy identification of systems and its applications to modeling and control,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man and Cybernetics B, vol. 15, no. 1, pp. 116–132, 1985.
- G. Feng, Analysis and Synthesis of Fuzzy Control Systems: A Model-Based Approach, CRC Press, Boca Raton, Fla, USA, 2010.
- G. Feng, “A survey on analysis and design of model-based fuzzy control systems,” IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, vol. 14, no. 5, pp. 676–697, 2006.
- J. Qiu, G. Feng, and J. Yang, “A new design of delay-dependent robust filtering for discrete-time T-S fuzzy systems with time-varying delay,” IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, vol. 17, no. 5, pp. 1044–1058, 2009.
- J. Qiu, G. Feng, and H. Gao, “Fuzzy-model-based piecewise static-output-feedback controller design for networked nonlinear systems,” IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, vol. 18, no. 5, pp. 919–934, 2010.
- L. Wu, X. Su, P. Shi, and J. Qiu, “A new approach to stability analysis and stabilization of discrete-time T-S fuzzy time-varying delay systems,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, Part B, vol. 41, no. 1, pp. 273–286, 2011.
- H. R. Karimi, B. Moshiri, and C. Lucas, “Robust fuzzy linear control of a class of stochastic nonlinear time-delay systems,” Nonlinear Dynamics and Systems Theory, vol. 4, no. 3, pp. 317–332, 2004.
- D. Saifia, M. Chadli, S. Labiod, and H. R. Karimi, “ fuzzy control of DC-DC converters with input constraint,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2012, Article ID 973082, 18 pages, 2012.
- M. Chadli and H. R. Karimi, “Robust observer design for unknown inputs Takagi-Sugeno models,” IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems. In press.
- Z. -G. Wu, P. Shi, H. Su, and J. Chu, “Reliable control for discrete-time fuzzy systems with infinite-distributed delay,” IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, vol. 20, no. 1, pp. 22–31, 2012.
- H. Ohtake, K. Tanaka, and H. O. Wang, “Fuzzy model-based servo and model following control for nonlinear systems,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics B, vol. 39, no. 6, pp. 1634–1639, 2009.
- G. Feng, “Stability analysis of discrete-time fuzzy dynamic systems based on piecewise lyapunov functions,” IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, vol. 12, no. 1, pp. 22–28, 2004.
- M. Johansson, A. Rantzer, and K. E. Årzén, “Piecewise quadratic stability of fuzzy systems,” IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, vol. 7, no. 6, pp. 713–722, 1999.
- X.-J. Zeng and M. G. Singh, “Approximation theory of fuzzy systems-SISO case,” IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 162–176, 1994.
- X.-J. Zeng and M. G. Singh, “Approximation theory of fuzzy systems-MIMO case,” IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 219–235, 1995.
- X. J. Zeng, J. A. Keane, and D. Wang, “Fuzzy systems approach to approximation and stabilization of conventional affine nonlinear systems,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Fuzzy Systems, pp. 277–284, Vancouver, Canada, July 2006.
- Q. Gao, X. -J. Zeng, G. Feng, Y. Wang, and J. Qiu, “T-S-Fuzzy-Model-Based approximation and controller design for general nonlinear systems,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics B, vol. 42, no. 4, pp. 1131–1142, 2012.
- Q. Gao, G. Feng, Y. Wang, and J. Qiu, “Universal fuzzy controllers based on generalized T-S fuzzy models,” Fuzzy Sets and Systems, vol. 201, pp. 55–70, 2012.
- X. Mao, Stochastic Differential Equations and Applications, Horwood, Chichester, UK, 2nd edition, 2008.
- C. X. Zhu and W. Q. Zhu, “Feedback control of nonlinear stochastic systems for targeting a specified stationary probability density,” Automatica, vol. 47, no. 3, pp. 539–544, 2011.
- G. Chen and Y. Shen, “Robust reliable control for nonlinear stochastic markovian jump systems,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2012, Article ID 431576, 16 pages, 2012.
- X.-J. Xie and J. Tian, “Adaptive state-feedback stabilization of high-order stochastic systems with nonlinear parameterization,” Automatica, vol. 45, no. 1, pp. 126–133, 2009.
- S. Zhou, W. Ren, and J. Lam, “Stabilization for T-S model based uncertain stochastic systems,” Information Sciences, vol. 181, no. 4, pp. 779–791, 2011.
- B. Zhang, S. Xu, G. Zong, and Y. Zou, “Delay-dependent stabilization for stochastic fuzzy systems with time delays,” Fuzzy Sets and Systems, vol. 158, no. 20, pp. 2238–2250, 2007.
- L. Hu and A. Yang, “Fuzzy model-based control of nonlinear stochastic systems with time-delay,” Nonlinear Analysis. Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 71, no. 12, pp. e2855–e2865, 2009.
- Q. Gao, G. Feng, Y. Wang, and J. Qiu, “Universal fuzzy models and universal fuzzy controllers for stochastic non-affine nonlinear systems,” IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems. In press.
- X. P. Guan and C. L. Chen, “Delay-dependent guaranteed cost control for T-S fuzzy systems with time delays,” IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, vol. 12, no. 2, pp. 236–249, 2004.
- S. Boyd, L. El Ghaoui, E. Feron, and V. Balakrishnan, Linear Matrix Inequalities in System and Control Theory, Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics (SIAM), Philadelphia, Pa, USA, 1994.