- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 478931, 22 pages
Sparse Signal Recovery via ECME Thresholding Pursuits
1School of Computer Science and Telecommunication Engineering, Jiangsu University, Zhenjiang 212013, China
2School of Information Science and Technology, Sun Yat-Sen University, Guangzhou 510006, China
Received 17 February 2012; Revised 24 April 2012; Accepted 8 May 2012
Academic Editor: Jung-Fa Tsai
Copyright © 2012 Heping Song and Guoli Wang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M. Elad, M. A. T. Figueiredo, and Y. Ma, “On the role of sparse and redundant representations in image processing,” Proceedings of the IEEE, vol. 98, no. 6, pp. 972–982, 2010.
- M. J. Fadili, J. L. Starck, J. Bobin, and Y. Moudden, “Image decomposition and separation using sparse representations: an overview,” Proceedings of the IEEE, vol. 98, no. 6, pp. 983–994, 2010.
- M. D. Plumbley, T. Blumensath, L. Daudet, R. Gribonval, and M. E. Davies, “Sparse representations in audio and music: from coding to source separation,” Proceedings of the IEEE, vol. 98, no. 6, pp. 995–1005, 2010.
- L. C. Potter, E. Ertin, J. T. Parker, and M. Çetin, “Sparsity and compressed sensing in radar imaging,” Proceedings of the IEEE, vol. 98, no. 6, pp. 1006–1020, 2010.
- J. Wright, Y. Ma, J. Mairal, G. Sapiro, T. S. Huang, and S. Yan, “Sparse representation for computer vision and pattern recognition,” Proceedings of the IEEE, vol. 98, no. 6, pp. 1031–1044, 2010.
- A. Y. Yang, M. Gastpar, R. Bajcsy, and S. S. Sastry, “Distributed sensor perception via sparse representation,” Proceedings of the IEEE, vol. 98, no. 6, pp. 1077–1088, 2010.
- R. Robucci, J. D. Gray, L. K. Chiu, J. Romberg, and P. Hasler, “Compressive sensing on a CMOS separable-transform image sensor,” Proceedings of the IEEE, vol. 98, no. 6, pp. 1089–1101, 2010.
- E. J. Candès, J. Romberg, and T. Tao, “Robust uncertainty principles: exact signal reconstruction from highly incomplete frequency information,” IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, vol. 52, no. 2, pp. 489–509, 2006.
- D. L. Donoho, “Compressed sensing,” IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, vol. 52, no. 4, pp. 1289–1306, 2006.
- S. S. Chen, D. L. Donoho, and M. A. Saunders, “Atomic decomposition by basis pursuit,” SIAM Review, vol. 43, no. 1, pp. 129–159, 2001.
- A. M. Bruckstein, D. L. Donoho, and M. Elad, “From sparse solutions of systems of equations to sparse modeling of signals and images,” SIAM Review, vol. 51, no. 1, pp. 34–81, 2009.
- J. A. Tropp and S. J. Wright, “Computational methods for sparse solution of linear inverse problems,” Proceedings of the IEEE, vol. 98, no. 6, pp. 948–958, 2010.
- B. K. Natarajan, “Sparse approximate solutions to linear systems,” SIAM Journal on Computing, vol. 24, no. 2, pp. 227–234, 1995.
- R. Tibshirani, “Regression shrinkage and selection via the lasso,” Journal of the Royal Statistical Society, Series B, vol. 58, no. 1, pp. 267–288, 1996.
- B. Efron, T. Hastie, I. Johnstone, and R. Tibshirani, “Least angle regression,” The Annals of Statistics, vol. 32, no. 2, pp. 407–499, 2004.
- M. E. Tipping, “Sparse Bayesian learning and the relevance vector machine,” Journal of Machine Learning Research, vol. 1, no. 3, pp. 211–244, 2001.
- D. P. Wipf and B. D. Rao, “Sparse Bayesian learning for basis selection,” IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, vol. 52, no. 8, pp. 2153–2164, 2004.
- S. Ji, Y. Xue, and L. Carin, “Bayesian compressive sensing,” IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, vol. 56, no. 6, pp. 2346–2356, 2008.
- S. D. Babacan, R. Molina, and A. K. Katsaggelos, “Bayesian compressive sensing using Laplace priors,” IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, vol. 19, no. 1, pp. 53–63, 2010.
- S. G. Mallat and Z. Zhang, “Matching pursuits with time-frequency dictionaries,” IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, vol. 41, no. 12, pp. 3397–3415, 1993.
- Y. C. Pati, R. Rezaiifar, and P. S. Krishnaprasad, “Orthogonal matching pursuit: recursive function approximation with applications to wavelet decomposition,” in Proceedings of the 27th Asilomar Conference on Signals, Systems & Computers, vol. 1, pp. 40–44, Pacific Grove, Calif , USA, November 1993.
- J. A. Tropp, “Greed is good: algorithmic results for sparse approximation,” IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, vol. 50, no. 10, pp. 2231–2242, 2004.
- J. A. Tropp and A. C. Gilbert, “Signal recovery from random measurements via orthogonal matching pursuit,” IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, vol. 53, no. 12, pp. 4655–4666, 2007.
- W. Dai and O. Milenkovic, “Subspace pursuit for compressive sensing signal reconstruction,” IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, vol. 55, no. 5, pp. 2230–2249, 2009.
- D. Needell and J. A. Tropp, “CoSaMP: iterative signal recovery from incomplete and inaccurate samples,” Applied and Computational Harmonic Analysis, vol. 26, no. 3, pp. 301–321, 2009.
- I. Daubechies, M. Defrise, and C. De Mol, “An iterative thresholding algorithm for linear inverse problems with a sparsity constraint,” Communications on Pure and Applied Mathematics, vol. 57, no. 11, pp. 1413–1457, 2004.
- T. Blumensath and M. E. Davies, “Iterative hard thresholding for compressed sensing,” Applied and Computational Harmonic Analysis, vol. 27, no. 3, pp. 265–274, 2009.
- K. Qiu and A. Dogandzic, “Double overrelaxation thresholding methods for sparse signal reconstruction,” in Proceedings of the 44th Annual Conference on Information Sciences and Systems (CISS '10), Princeton, NJ, USA, March 2010.
- K. Qiu and A. Dogandzic, “Sparse signal reconstruction via ECME hard thresholding,” IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, vol. 60, no. 9, pp. 4551–4569, 2012.
- Y. Wang and W. Yin, “Sparse signal reconstruction via iterative support detection,” SIAM Journal on Imaging Sciences, vol. 3, no. 3, pp. 462–491, 2010.
- A. Maleki and D. L. Donoho, “Optimally tuned iterative reconstruction algorithms for compressed sensing,” IEEE Journal on Selected Topics in Signal Processing, vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 330–341, 2010.
- T. Blumensath and M. E. Davies, “Gradient pursuits,” IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, vol. 56, no. 6, pp. 2370–2382, 2008.
- B. Sturm, “A study on sparse vector distributions and recovery from compressed sensing,” http://arxiv.org/abs/1103.6246.
- X. Zhang, J. Wen, Y. Han, and J. Villasenor, “An improved compressive sensing reconstruction algorithm using linear/non-linear mapping,” in Proceedings of the Information Theory and Applications Workshop (ITA '11), pp. 146–152, San Diego, Calif, USA, February 2011.
- X. Zhang, Z. Chen, J. Wen, J. Ma, Y. Han, and J. Villasenor, “A compressive sensing reconstruction algorithm for trinary and binary sparse signals using pre-mapping,” in Proceedings of the Data Compression Conference (DCC '11), pp. 203–212, Snowbird, Utah, USA, March 2011.
- V. Stodden, L. Carlin, D. Donoho et al., “SparseLab: seeking sparse solutions to linear systems of equations,” Tech. Rep., Stanford University, 2011.